WHITE AMERICA

WHITE AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article29811607.html
dailytidings.com/news/20170330/bait-bike-lures-thieves---and-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA

>Solution: don't steal a bike

Is this satire?

WHITE AMERICA

If being punished for crime isn't oppression, I don't know what is!

If you tell them to follow the law, would it be considered racist in America?

WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA

WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA

WHITE AMERICA

WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA WHITE AMERICA

Yeah after you've been convicted of stealing bikes three other times along with selling dope and sucker punching an old woman

Definitely. If you go to that Twitter now it's some bane-posting lolbertarian.

In Saudi Arabia you lose a hand. How about these niggers just stop stealing?

Whenever a black complains about some injustice of the criminal justice system, you can always assume there's a whole lot of background facts they're leaving out

"dem white bois smoke weed all the time but my nigga jayquan locked up 5 year for half a ounce* my nigga shits fucked"

*Because he's violated his parole multiple times for an original sentence of armed robbery

good. when i lived in a ghetto neighborhood full of junkies i had to leave my car doors open so nogs wouldnt smash my windows. they also tried to steal my bike and when they couldnt because of the lock they just smashed the fuck out of it. like wtf

Not only in Saudi Arabia.

muh opreshuns

In my city they had the gall to protest the bait bike program, where police put GPS trackers on locked bikes and wait for someone to break the lock and steal it.

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article29811607.html

They want to shut it down because it's racist, even though cases of actual bike theft have dropped like 900% since they started doing the whole bait bike thing.

meant to link this instead, about the protest
dailytidings.com/news/20170330/bait-bike-lures-thieves---and-protests

RACIST. THEIR SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS GIVES THEM LITTLE CHOICE BUT TO STEAL BICYCLES TO BUY NEW BLING

fucking nigger doesnt even comprehend, that stealing is wrong

*baka*

But of if u live your whole live parasiting from other ppl via statism(wellfare), then that is probably only natural consequence ...

We all get out bikes from the same place.
Walmart.

Having 20,000 bikes is one thing, stealing 200 crutches takes a special breed.

Laws are socially constructed and therefore invalid and should be ignored and/or abolished

If bikes are so worthless that you shouldn't go to jail for stealing one, then why steal one in the first place?

Seems quite tame compared to when they used to cut your hands off when you stole something, which explains why niggers are so good at rising unicycles.

>what are prior convictions and how do they work?

Blacks are getting good with this form of ironic banter.

They say I've got white privilege but a Mars bar costs $1.25 and firetrucks are red...

What does that tell you about the situation??

The punishment for stealing a bike should be to have your foot chopped off and be shipped off to the Congo.

for forgot the assault and battery while resisting arrest.

>black man shot by black cop
>black people riot
>destroy black nieghborhoods
>have only pharmacy in entire area raided
>still hasn't reopened
IT'S THE WHITE PEOPLES FAULT

Stealing a man's transportation used to be a capital offence.

WE STOWL BIKEZ N SHIET