I FUCKING HATE JEWS AND CHINKS SO GOD DAMN MUCH

Sup Sup Forums. I'm a regular Sup Forumsack but I've been on /biz/ this past week countershilling (((blockstream))) shills, therefore I've not been on Sup Forums and I've probably missed a bit, unless you're still talking about fucking Charlotteville. Anyway, this is what's up. Bitcoin core devs have been co-opted by a group of jews (look it up) called 'blockstream' which is a for profit. Their intents and purposes is to destroy Bitcoin. On reddit (yes i know) there is a user called /u/theymos who not only controls /r/Bitcoin but also bitcointalk.com and bitcoin.org. Now i really hate to link to reddit, but lets not deny that they are a big platform.
reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence
Read the top comment!!!
(((/u/theymos))) has been censoring all talk about increases in block sizes on his 3 platforms (Why do kikes insist on owning all media) despite increased block sizes being a decent way of scaling Bitcoin. Now where do the chinks come in? Jihan hard forked the chain on August 1st, which is great, but I don't trust those chinks and I'm gonna lose a lot of money of I don't cash out now, because BCH is stealing BTCs hashrate at an incredible rate due to EDS and it could bring all crypto with it. Fuck it, I've already cashed out and now im drinking, so do your own research from here, don't just listen to the ramblings of a drunk man on holiday, I'm going outside now. FUCK JEWS AND CHINKS YOU'RE KILLING CRYPTO!

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/66PC1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit
an hero you filthy fucking nigger. go back to where you came from.

>an hero
I hate reddit as much as you, that's why i linked it you fucking nigger

>I hate reddit
Clearly not. You sounds like a redditor your whole post. Now fuck off and don't come back.

fuck off Jew.

He is bringing us important information.

Keep disappointing your stepdad you fucking foreskinless curly sideburn wearing paki lover

Man this thread is straight garbage.
You're a shill larping as a non shill trying to convince people that BCH is bad.
It's not.

Bitcoin cash is the savior of crypto and will destroy all you fucking faggots and your attempts to subvert cryptocurrency.

Math and technology > Old school subversion attempts
Get fucked, Get hardforked, Become irrelevant and die.

only an assblasted shill would type such a cringe post

Literally kill yourself, I'm not even memeing.

i hope you and your ideology extinct

OP here. I am drunk and in a foreign country (hence the meme flag) and I'm leaving my hotel to get more drunk because im so fucking pissed off right now, so I won't have Wi-Fi. I'll repost this tomorrow when I'm sober but I'll do it professionally. Also fuck you 1st poster you fucking cuckold.

I was all in on BCH until now, did I buy into the FUD? I don't know what to do?

Meant to reply to you
I'm just uncertain... did I buy into FUD??? Hold me Sup Forums

What FUD are you talking about?
Hold BTC, BCH, and ETH and relax.

Also Monero as a long term hold

This faggot is so fucking new he had to say "OP here" and ask for advice on some shit vaguely political that nobody cares about. Anyone who starts a thread with
>Sup Sup Forums. I'm a regular Sup Forumsack
Is a without a doubt a newfag.

or a shill

/biz/ is fucking cancer, it is a pit of shills and greedy cunts FUDding. I can still buy back in to BCH right now of I want. Im fucking confused as fuck right now. Why go 50/50 on BTC/BCH when BTC is gonna suffer a chain death spiral?

Kill yourselves I'm drunk, I been infested with /biz/ cancer for the past week. I just wanna come home

What are you confused about? I won't tell you what to do with your money but I will clear up confusion if you have some about the crypto scene right now as long as you promise to stop being a weak handed bitch and spilling your spaghetti all over the place.

go to website: fork.lol

stop giving this guy attention ffs. atleast sage

I've been there, the hashrate is rapidly switching to BCH

I'm trying to figure something out ,
yes i'll sage

and...?

I should stop drinking. Sorry anons. My bad tonight

And that means BTC could be facing a chain death spiral, but because BCH are mining new blocks every few minutes now, BCHs difficulty will increase a lot in the next 2 days

vid.me/66PC1
This video should tell you everything you need to know. I'm out of here.
Don't drink it's not good for you.

Fuck it. I'm all in BCH. It's the jew resistant coin out of BTC/BCH. If I lose everything then it's my fault, I don't care any more. Im going out and enjoying myself and not being such a negative Nancy.

Thanks watching now

No one cares about you losing bitcoins
fuck off

SINK
THE
CHINKS
Check:

I'm back in BCH now, hodling till death.
/thread

Investing in something you guys do not understand fully.
>who is Satoshi Nakamoto? (CIA?, just some (((programmer)))?)
>how much bitcoins does he have?
>how much influence have other parties on the price and development of it?
>what is going to happen on the long run, what is the plan? one currency for the whole world named bitcoin? sounds familiar