Tfw grown out of Sup Forums but have nowhere else

>tfw grown out of Sup Forums but have nowhere else

I hate how the pseuds are so in my head I'm going to finish reading books and that I find boring (manufacturing consent and guns germs and steel and snow crash). I don't even have the balls to live life how I want. I feel the need to go through SICP even though I'm about halfway through and it has stopped feeling as useful. If I lived according to my tastes I would immediately postpone SICP and stop reading those books or other boring books. I simply don't have the balls to live according to my intuitions.

I have no short, easily rememberd, always correct life philosophy that will tell me what to do and I hate myself for it even though I know it could never be created.

People who espouse philosophical beliefs or lifestyle beliefs are all hypocritical snake oil salesmen astrologers. Even the ones who aren't selling you something are like nails on a chalk board when you don't want to be spooked.

I over analyse my life to a stupid degree. Real example: Should I read books on my phone on the train for 20 minute journeys to read more books? Will this type of efficiency simply degrade my life in to an information consumerbot? Is it a sign that I am hard working? What if it's not worth it because I would pick worse books than I'd read at home? Is it worth reading books 3 to 6 pages at a time? What if giving the mind nothing to do is the healthy and smarter option? What if it's not and I bore myself for no reason?

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly

Wrong board.

I'm you but lived a happy, chad lifestyle until I turned about 20s. I feel everything you do plus the pain of having once lived the good life only for it all to be lost and forgotten

Sounds like you've got only one option :^)

youre exactly as me, stopped being a pseud nationalist
just shitpost on r9k, try to fall asleep or killyourself if you have the balls, this is a hole with no end

*sips covfefe*
When they have to resort to personal attacks, you know you've won. Women find me very attractive and you know it btw

get a dog

Balls come from not thinking so much and just relaxing and enjoying yourself.

Try to find something you’re really passionate about. A hobby of sorts. Get out and go to parks or on walks or bike rides or something, those really help. It’s never too late to make a positive difference in your life. And see how you can help your community as well. I believe in you user.

Gundog?

And rape it

>not thinking so much and just relaxing and enjoying yourself

Then stop over analyzing and get a dog.
Best way to start small talks with people.

Over analyze it and then simplify it, don't disappear into the abyss.

Well come! You'll fit right in.

I'm talking about interacting socially

unironically this

>school prom
I did not know that we do this in the United Kingdom.

Work out. That is the solution to all life's problems.

>that id

>BDGayw2m
Black degenerate gay with 2 mudsharks.

Sounds swedish.

S-STOP