How many of you here lift?

How many of you here lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=09b_1503257723
youtu.be/sg3AISNutZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did in the past four years. But it is useless.

Much better is to do Muay Thai/BJJ, some knife combat, acquire military training, survival in the nature and first aid/wound treatment.

Really lot of you I guess lmao

I tell Sup Forums I do but I don't

I lift.

Gained 30 lbs of muscle, but nothing else.

>But it is useless.
It's not useless because at least you stop being such an insecure neurotic clown

And wtf are you going to do with ?
Move furniture.

Forget kicking ass .
A guy half your size with fight training will fuck you up.

Oh. If you are an insecure neurotic clown, then it have more pros I guess.

But I think martial art/sports can have pretty much the same effect, just with much more additional value.

Started Muay Thai recently. I thought fighting styles were a meme but holy shit was I wrong. That shit is pretty deadly

And a guy with a colt will fuck you up. Your point? I bet you can't pick up heavy ass objects and put them down

I do, but I do my own little program. Aim is to max out Marine pft. Has a lot of running

i don't lift i just exerciser a bit for the sake of keeping my already good looking body in shape.
stay jelly fags i got blessed with good genes. :^)
and yeah i did a lot of manual labor throughout my whole life(especially as a kid) so that also may be the reason i'm stronk.

>And wtf are you going to do with ?
Have a body of man
>A guy half your size with fight training will fuck you up.
The problem is, without basic fitness its pointless to bother with martial arts

They're both good.

When I tried out lifting I discovered I was missing something important from MA type stuff. Later I realized I was missing something important because I had given up the MA type stuff.

is right. I`m currently at 190 lbs bodyweight and have been so at years. There is no point in getting bigger.

I tried professional wrestling at 200+lbs and was faster exhausted than i'm now at 190lbs

I life my mouse every day.

I don't go to the gym, I have mini gym room in my home, and I train at home. I don't do intensive exercises, just enough to keep good healthy shape.
I also follow a diet. I do not eat any processed food, sugar, and I limit my carbs intake.

Yeah but what if I do both faggot? There are so many of you saying the same shit but you know that you can do both right?

No, I exercise instead.

I lift but I haven't been so consistent over the last 2 years. Also I haven't focused on progression or hypertrophy. Only recently (past 4 months) have I been in a caloric surplus and lifting heavier.

Today is chest day. FUCK YEAHHHH

Goal physique
Not too big and still light years ahead of normies
What's your stack?
Seems like it's attainable with classic tren test

for a little while. went from a literally malnourished (long story) bag of bones to a fairly more defined and taller bag of bones. still working

It's useless because you lose muscle as soon as you stop lifting. So either you gradually revert to dyel or you have to go to the gym for the rest of your life. Just buy a gun and be done with it.

I did, i stopped 2 years ago 'cause depression and shit and my muscle became fat.
Now i want to restart to become fit as a perfect white guy, and for that I have to thanks Sup Forums

lol look at this brownie

you're only 6'3" around your 5'2" mexican friends

before

Oh yeah. Love those knee and elbows strikes.

Pretty damn solid. You could try MMA with that body.

started lifting recently to prepare for the race war and also to cement my influence over normies

yes only the Basics... but you can hold your mass without taking something. Basically my dad got me on tren for wrestling when I was 18 and this increased my natural production somehow even years after. So if you are young give it a try.

DDP Yoga, slow burn push ups man.

I'm primarily Jewish and Italian, with Northern European thrown in. White everywhere but Sup Forums, doesn't bother me, I came out how I came out my boy

It drops back down to a realistic level depending on what your body needs day in and day out. Just don't expect to look like you're on drugs if you aren't on drugs and aren't a gymrat.

Realistically, it's nothing you'd be inclined to shit talk.

calisthenic master race reporting

lift fags will go to flab

For 5 years now. I have legs and ass of the Olympian god.

Have been for a little over a month, have also cut out alcohol except for a binge once every couple of weeks.

Used to take antidepressants, but I no longer feel the need to. Cardio didn't really help with the depression as much as actual lifting has. I am more focused now, less depression and I have even started reading. Would recommend.

I did it a lot because I wanted to have sex. Then I got a lot of sex and now I quit doing it. When the amount of sex goes down again I'll start again. I've been through this cycle twice now.

So many retards in this thread its almost hard to believe considering where i am.

What is with the stupid fucking DUDE LIFT LOL meme getting pushed on here recently?

congrats on your pharma
>inb4 I'm natty bro
Yeah on instagram maybe

What do you think of cross training calisthenics and lifting?

I lift a 15 pound weight.

Because my rifle isn't that heavy.

Money > muscles, or to be more accurate Intelligence > muscles.

Read a book, better yourself, become someone and not a meathead or forever be worthless.

Jews rules the fucking world and are almost all manlets with no muscles at all.

Yeah ill probably hop on test tren
Used to be 290 and shredded down to 200 at 6'4 and now I got the biggest twink arms possible
Ill never have big arms without roids I think

My point was an actual point.
H2H.
Anyone with a gun can be dangerous so you made no point you dumb guinea.

You can do both. Most people that do fight training will also do resistance training and cardio.

Yes, I'm just don't take it to the same homoerotic self-destructive extremes /fit/ does.

I also hate the gym because I feel pressured to do everything too quickly and it's boring waiting for your body to recover inbetween lifts.

Do both, lifting doesn't mean you can't read a book mate

>Have a body of man
Yeah an unnatural man.
You think men back when physical survival was a part of everyday life looked like a meat head?

>The problem is, without basic fitness its pointless to bother with martial arts
And most meathead have terrible cardio,agility, and speed.

Lift + kajukenbo + kick boxing.
Never got into a fight and I'd rather keep it that way but to be honest, my friends from the gym are the most based I have and the only times I leave my town is when I go with them to some special training event.

I do pretty much every day right now, and have off and on ever since I was in the military.

M8 lay off the tren

I lifted for like 18 months and really didn't put on much muscle mass.

Started doing jiu jitsu, judo, and a little mui thai and I have been gaining a pound of muscle a month for the past 12. It doesn't sound like much but I can see and feel the difference.

I will never be huge but I am starting to look ok with my shirt off.

Plus combat sports JACK your T levels through the roof.

Yeah and have no time to do anything else with your life.
Stupid fuck.

"The society that separates its fighters from its thinkers will have its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards"

Read, lift, learn to use a gun, learn to fight hand to hand, make money.
To think you have to compensate one for the other is usually spouted by insecure and envious weaklings

Now that I'm old it seems like working out just makes me hurt things and I feel like I have less t. I really don't want to hurt my back because I've avoided that so far.

>resistance training
>being a meathead.
pick one.

You do realize an ideal workout is about 40 minutes long max?

>Yeah an unnatural man.
Yep like this steroid user here

also
>I do yoga
>just get a gun
lmao

If you speak to a professional (or maybe do some research yourself, but you might be more prone to hurt yourself without a professional) they can generally give you a routine which will avoid damaging or injuring your "problem areas". It really depends on your financial situation though.

I don't know the proper English phrase but we have a saying that you need a healthy body to have a healthy mind
Making money also often requires social interaction and social interaction requires respect
And fit people get more respect than others you fat fedora tipping faggot

That's what happens when you only train for size and don't do endurance training

A little bit of high rep low rest bodyweight training never hurt once in a while.

Squat 495 (225kg)
Deadlift 610 (277.5)
Bench 345 (155)
Strict press 220 (100)

If you don't lift and you don't have a reason not to, you're a pussy

I usually browse /fit/ and have lifted for a few years.

I'm just here because I was brainwashed by neoliberal-hating SJWs at Northwestern while majoring in Social Policy and I'm trying to undo some of the damage before I start work on Wall Street

Theres plenty of guys that do both without even thinking about it.

Things like weighted chin ups, weighted dips, squatting with a barbell on your back is also weighted calisthenics.

And that is the ideal one for someone who has been at it for a while. If you're just getting started, ANY amount of effort is better than none.

I think body weights can be good for some people but ultimately weights sacrifice strength for muscle mass
I mean I own a grip trainer set but I do hundreds of reps to max out and don't do 50 at a much harder level

I think it's better to make a body which can endure days worth of physical work without breaking, I just see weights as training you're body to be easily breakable.

Close enough. I'm a fan of
>Mind, Body, Spirit
but there isn't one official English phrase

I do every single day

Now post legs

I literally have a book open that I am reading inbetween lifting, right now. I've gone through about 53 decent size pages today. I intend to read 50 more pages before the day is out.

Why do retards think that lifting and reading are mutually exclusive? Exercise improves oxygen flow to the neurons in the brain and has been shown to prevent neural degeneration, such as you see in Alzheimers, even more effectively than doing something like reading works to prevent it.

I used to be into chess, most grandmasters exercise because it helps improve mental stamina when focusing for hours on end. The idea that physical exercise and intellectual pursuits are mutually exclusive is the biggest meme. It's pushed by people who think they're smart but are actually fucking retards who seem to have somehow not noticed all the research proving the positive effects of exercise on mental ability.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.

I do bouldering and some lifting

Listen to an audio book while lifting.

I do cardio.

I lift, but my diet is shit. Still can bench press around 140kg.

>tfw too smart to lift

Mach einfach schwere Grundübung wie Military Press und Dips mit Zusatzgewicht. Ich habe auch versucht sie zu isolieren, aber sie sind erst gewachsen als ich damit aufgehört und mich auf diese Übungen konzentriert habe.

Respekt für den Gewichtsverlust, bevor ich mit dem Ringen angefangen habe war ich auch Übergewichtig. Tolle Leistung.

This is true I think also. Those Greek statues got their physiques through endurance training. Its hard to put on that kind of size with calisthenics and not adding weights, but the strength you have is more compact into a smaller muscle mass.
I'd imagine it took a shit ton of calories, combined with 10 hour training all day every day since childhood

That's is what I live by
>read books
>lift/cardio/martial art
>meditate

just finished my workout
eating scrambled eggs/bacon

Have you tried having your own home gym?you can do most of the exercises at home with just a few things,and you'll be able to do exercise at 3 am full naked mirin your own body while farting,it's. ..Just like god wanted you to exercise think about it user,you can be a stronk autistic at the safety of your basement...with the AC straight at your face for maximum efficiency...

I did heavy lifting for 6 years. Mostly for strength, but I did do some bodybuilding to increase mass of certain muscles to make my body more proportional. Used to be pretty swole.
I haven't lifted in years now and I am more of a skinnyfat. I look like I lift, but that's just because my fat bitch tits are big.

I wish I had never taken up lifting though. I used to be skinny and didn't eat much. Because of lifting I started to eat a lot, and now I can't stop eating like a pig.
Once you stop working out the muscles go away and it becomes hard to maintain a good physique. I'd rather just be skinny like I used to be.

This is the worst advice, the chances of thinning your HPT axis are highest when you're under 25 because your endocrine system isn't full developed until then

Read a book you fucking meathead

liveleak.com/view?i=09b_1503257723
>World and European champion in power lifter Andrey Drachev was killed in a street fight
this guy isnt wrong, those bigger guys have no speed/flexibility/range
i lift to bulk and then train MMA for cardio/toning

Yup, beginners gains, I've never experienced them unfortunately.
That's true but they're training for hypertrophy whereas calisthenics is all about endurance.
It would be interesting to see weighted endurance training on a bench press kek

>Meditate
Kek. Tell me better where can I download The Dark Forest by Liu Cxin.

eggs are olev
After mine, it will be garlic, onion, peppers, and eggs.
>dat vegetable mass
Think I might have some aging deli ham that I probably should fry up and put in there before it spoils.

thats my warmup meal, i have to stretch my stomach

Same here eurobro

>meditate/cold showers/nofap/lift/books/cardio

I don't do martial arts though

Mon - Swim
Tue - Cycle
Weds - Grapple/Box
Thurs - Bikram Yoga
Fri - Hike with ruck sack
Sat - Kayak
Sun - Rest and blow myself

You do realize they exaggerated physiques when they sculpted those?
A guy that big would be gassed out in 10 seconds of an situation that requires mobility.
which is what man's survival is based on.

Yeah this is basically what I do. It's not even really money that's an object so much as space. I'm considering giving up on using a barbell/power rack and just using a bench + adjustable dumbbells + pull up bar + mat. It's limiting in some ways, but I do like the tradeoff.

If space/money was no object I'd go all out.

Danke mein Freund!
Kickboxen hat mir sehr beim Abnehmen geholfen.. so viel geschwitzt hab ich noch bei keiner anderen Sportart
Ich werd mal 5x5 probieren und mich auf compound Übungen konzentrieren.. ich Lifte jetzt seit einem Jahr und bin erst bei 50 kg ohp, 80 kg bench und 120 Kreuzheben aber ich nehme mal an das ist weil ich noch nie mit Kalorien Überschuss trainiert have sondern immer auf Defizit..

Auf jeden Fall mire ich deine physique!

Be interesting to see a bloated meat head run a mile.
Or better yet swim a mile. I used to be a lifeguard and too many time we had to swim out to pull in stupid muscle heads.
kek.

fug are you one of those skeletors?

Easymode assholes, the lot of you.

>Yup, beginners gains, I've never experienced them unfortunately.

I have seen gains since I started lifting over a month ago, but I am finding it hard to discern whether or not this is a normal amount of progress of newbie gains.

I'll never have dragon ball z powers so what's the point? Even Hercule lifts and was the strongest man alive but still a clown and a loser.

youtu.be/sg3AISNutZc

I'm in the same boat. All I have is a bench and a couple barbells. Dumbbells up to 60lbs and a pull up bar. I have to do bw exercises to !makeup for the lack of variety

Cheers bro - respect