Would this fix the balkans?

would this fix the balkans?

No and fuck off

be careful not to hit you albanian boyfriend.

Lol, Balkans would've fixed themselves if US didn't come here because Kosovo cried wolf.

Balkans show what happens when you let muslims live.

a lot of shit wouldn't have happened if the US just stayed the fuck away from the rest of the world, not just the balkans.
the cancer of the world.

"a massive bombing attack opens the door to peace"
america pls

>giving land to alboroaches

no they can still fight over the names and there will be minority population clusters it will probably cause more mass murder lolz

>taking land of Greeks and giving it to literal who's
>not taking back Constantinople
>giving Albania more land

why be so gay

ideal balkans

albania here looks like a feminine penis i aprove

I like it , have a (you)

Fuck off Czech whore, the only solution to the Balkans are uniting all Catholics under Greater Hungary and the Orthodox and Muslims under the Serbo-Greco-Bulgar-Romanian Empire,let Transylvania and Vojvodina get Special corperative Administration and economic autonomy,let Krajna Serbs return, literally perfect.

Do not let this thread slide!

Greater Hungary huh?
no thanks,Austro-Hungary is better.

Well that is even better for me to be honest,could finally go to the lands of my Great Grandfather.

Yes, it would.

The Balkans are unfixable.

>giving us back Chalkidiki and shit

Please no. Let me keep my summer holiday destination.

I'll have a heart attack if I ever see a Bulgarian Chalkidiki, concrete overtaking the nature and beauty. The flashy "western" resorts on Sithonia and Kassandra are enough.

The clintons should be tried for treason, anyone with over a 70 I.Q. agrees.

Yes

Go to Chernomorets nigg

Im erect
Also give Vojvodina to Hungary

nice try but serbs have no claim in fyrom fyrom will be split to all its neighboors

no but this will

>Go to Chernomorets nigg

>anything in the Burgas area

Even Sozopol has gone to shit. Whenever I've been around Burgas I get nasty looks that I'm Bulgarian and not a foreign tourist. Fuck that shit.

T R I
R
I

There, I fixed it.

This.
MORETA
O
R
E
T
A

nice

Are that Serbo-German mongrel ?Didn't you shill for Yugoslavia last time kek?

They are unfixable. The only border change that would be unanimously agreed on by all Balkan nations would be removing the t*rk.

you are fucking disgusting

Dont talk to me like that, or I am excluding you from the sultanate.

Macedonia already is in Greece, why do you give a shit about some useless ballsack occupied by slavs in denial?