New evidence stars born in pairs

>archive.fo/BrBeA
>archive.fo/g1zSH

Very interesting to see articles posted on phys.org about stars forming in pairs, on the day of the solar eclipse. It is rumored that we should be able to see SOL's red dwarf twin during totality. A.K.A Nibiru, wormwood, and the destroyer....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zizSJpOnCdY?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get in here faggots.

if a red dwarf start existed orbiting the sun it would have really obvious effects without even seeing it.

How does it feel to believe retarded shit that someone made up?

>red dwarf star
those are visible, we would not miss it

>What is a 3600 year orbit

Probably not going to see it all the time dumbass

This has been known for quite some time, it has also been known that sometimes a star is born singular or both stars swallow each other and form a single star.

Where's our twin at?

Durr we can't see anything that's further than Pluto from our Sun if it's not in our immediate vicinity durr.

Durrr a dwarf sun that gets formed with the sun suddenly has an orbit that's longer than our farthest planets durrr

DURRRRRRR

It's gone far, far away.

>It is rumored
weasel words

Well when stars are born in binary they can be very far apart, another leading theory is that SOL's twin is a brown dwarf just outside the Oort cloud.

It's being posted on a very liberal leaning physics sites, on the day of a total solar eclipse. You don't find that weird? I am aware that it's been known for some time. I remember learning it in community college. Most normies ares unaware of this though. And just assume it's normal to have a single star system. It's just something to lul people into complacency. The confirmation of a binary twin could lend alot of validity to biblical prophecy of mass calamities. What do you think all that extra gravity would do to our planet?

>without even seeing it.
READ you simpleton. you don't have to see it directly to know it's there. neptune was discovered this way.

How is this politics? Sounds more like a thing to me. I'm going to bed now, this is my last thread

What is an elliptical orbit? Always a leaf.

/sci/ doesn't actually discuss science

Yeah my apologies, I meant brown dwarf.

This would be the biggest happening in geopolitics...

Durrr a dwarf sun that forms together with Sol suddenly has an elliptical orbit longer than all our known planets durrrrr

Boy you're so stupid you don't even understand why I'm making fun of you. You're starting to make me feel bad!

Stars form ín gasclouds. Usually more than two at the time. All the brothers of our sun have spread out all across the galaxy when they left their stellar nursery. The plejads are a good example of just that happening. A group of stars leaving their stellar nursery. The sun had a protoplanetary disc of dust, gas and all kinds of elements. That formed our planetary system.
Everybody who talks unironically about some red dwarf twin of the sun that is coming here are fucking retards, who have no understanding of stars or anything astronomical. A red dwarf would shine like a motherfucker if it got near. Nearest star is still proxima centauri

Lol the fucking state of academia I swear.

>What is centrifugal force

God you leafs are fucking dumb.

Very funny, stop posting low res pics of ur anus

I meant brown dwarf. You should read the thread for the correction.

Just calling out random forces or laws doesn't mean you're not wrong, bucko. The truth of the matter is that what you just described is an improbability so large you might as well be shilling for Hillary.

>What is Jupiter

What if Jupiter is the Sun's failed brown dwarf twin?

Makes no difference really. A Jupiter sized brown dwarf will give a fuckton of light and radiation, wich could be seen and detected with ease. It would literally be like another sun. And if it would orbit at almost surface contact with the sun, the sun would wiggle around because of the gravity. This is the actually how we found the first exoplanets.
No. Just a fucking huge gas giant

>if a red dwarf start existed orbiting the sun it would have really obvious effects without even seeing it.
But it has, the problem is that no one is left to record those effects

Well almost no one

You probably meant to say parabolic, as in the red dwarf got ejected from our solar system.
A solar twin on an elliptical orbit would have prevented the formation of planets and stable planetary orbits.

youtu.be/zizSJpOnCdY?t=95

What did they mean by this?

Thats haley's comet

Fuck off back to /x/

Beat me to it you limey prick

Was our solar system also a binary but one of the stars fucked off somewhere? Where is it then?
Having 2 suns around would be pretty cool(or hot) I guess.

Jupiter's to small to even come close to being a failed star.

That's why we have discussion. Yes a parabolic orbit.

60% of all stars in the universe are born in pairs or in triplets, most stars, 79% are born in clusters, it's not a surprise, sol is an outlier, but again 60% is about 6000000000 stars and there are about 500000000 stars in the Milky Way, and about 40% have earth sized planets

>Was our solar system also a binary but one of the stars fucked off somewhere?
Possible twin or more. Stars get spread out in the galaxy because of gravity. Sometimes two or more stars start orbiting a shared spot of gravity and will travel the galaxy together. Like the centauri system.

>belongs in /sci
kys, faggot

Bedder lug negs time perkele :DDDDD

That is quite possible. Wouldn't a binary twin explain alot about previous calamities in this planet? If a large object was making it's orbit around the sun, on a very steep parabolic orbit, wouldn't that explain pole shift. The Earth is already in a wobble between the moon and the sun, another object could capture the Earth and overcome that delicate balance.

Our star was not born in a dual relationship, it is proven that it was not, it would have been impossible to planets to form in a dual relationship and we know that the planets started forming when the star was starting out, the binary system would be to unstable for a planet like earth to not only form but to be in the right area, now of course there are exceptions but those planets are extreme, like hot jupiters, frozen planets that about about 2trillion miles away and of course those planets usually don't stay, which is why the planets aren't seen as much around their star

>Acting like humans actually know what's going on

Not at all, with every planetary system that has been observed, there has been evidence of collisions and calamities between planets and planetoids, it's all apart of the young stars gravity which is insanely high and the speed at which it rotates, when the planet that collided with earth in the early years it was because of the crowded area in the solar system and the extreme speeds that's were not only affected orbit but also affecting distance, a binary twin however would explain why the ort cloud reaches 1 light year out but wouldn't explain why the pair (being alpha Centauri) would be so far out, sol would be within 3 light years instead of 5

Yeah, most stars are binaries. But ours isn't.

You're an idiot. Jupiter is a failed star, it never reached critical mass to achieve the reaction in its core

That explains collisions, but what about the flood of Noah? Or the known polarity shift of the planets poles that is hard coded in the basalt?

>stars
>born

unlikely given the current astrophysics model of the universe. and red shift is a local phenomenon according to Halton Arp, an optical illusion of sorts, so these stars may not even be relatively close to each other.

>muh electric universe

This is all a simulation anyway who gives a shit really

LMAO the floods of Noah weren't real polarity shifts happen for 2 reasons, the magnetic field of earth and its interactions with the magnetic field of sun, and the core of the earths movement

Read the whole thing.

>Introduction of another body in the solar system would effect these relationships

If it was that close, shouldn't it be one of the shiniest stars on the night sky?

Shits about to get real.

>looks like cell division
>muh fractals
Cool

>Brown dwarf
Not if it's behind, or close to the sun from our reference point

No, this is greater.
This is the realm of heliopolitics.

I see what you did there