Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea and many thousand more are in danger

Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea and many thousand more are in danger.

No one cares.

But one isolated incident with some dead in Barcelona and the whole media covers it for weeks, inciting fear of migrants.

Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of our help like these tens of thousands of refugees in danger of drowning?

This slide thread again....

>sage

bump! people must be aware of this

>a bunch of invaders making the decision to risk their lives because they're selfishly motivated to live a life of welfare leeching in Europe
versus
>a bunch of native Europeans hanging out in a plaza obeying the law and minding their own business getting run down by ANOTHER ungrateful immigrant
Really activates my fucking almonds user

4/10 not too shabby. Decent bait like this can have a (You). Anyways,
>obligatory fuck off we're full
>obligatory you have to go back
>obvious "enforcement of restrictions, interception, and offloading the migrants in north Africa and reducing the potential reward would discourage migrants and thus reduce the number of attempted crossings and therefore drownings"

GOOD LET THEM DIE. overpopulation is very dangerous.

Good, you gonna be another ShareBlue 1 post faggot you dumb CIA nigger?

You do realize that most baitposters do it for the lulz right

Migrants are from uncivilized countries. Why should I put my society and my fellow countrymen in danger by accepting these subhumans?

let them goat rapers die

Yeah right, an Aussie would know. You have plenty of land to give. Imagine importing millions of african refugees and giving them land to work on and build infrastructure.

believe you're so redpilled CIA is trying subvert your mind 24/7.
ayy lmao

Oh sweetie, Africans already have a home, in Africa. It is Australian's choice to leave our garden of Eden untouched, natural and pure.

Oh, no.
All those black people, dying what ever shall we do.
If one more black person dies black people will go extinct for sure!
If only there were 1.2 billion to replace them.

>Isolated incident in Barcelona
OY VEY

If you care about niggers so much you should move to Africa

JIDF PLS GO

So sad

Why didn't every poster below you listen? What do they feel in their hearts and mind after knowingly replying to a "1 post by this ID'er?" Crippled Sup Forums may never recover.

>People care more for Europeans than a bunch of worthless subhumans who'd die anyway
What a shocker

>Every terrorist got killed
>Civilians attacked several mosques
>Comments at the MSM news are filled with what other nations would consider "Hate Speech" by random citizens.
>Today a 13y old kid got beaten by a civilian cause he was just a moor.

Clock´s ticking mate.

Good. Muzzie scum.

Stop getting on the boats you fucking idiots. Europe has enough of you parasites. The EU needs to turn off the welfare tap so these people stop risking their lives. No welfare = no drowning.

Just take some in your house, so maybe we'll stop paying money for some niggers

if we're lucky they all die from dysentery and starvation

Oh looked, another shit thread made by a "1 Post By This ID" OP.
>Sage

>>Today a 13y old kid got beaten by a civilian cause he was just a moor
Top kek, gonna need sauce on this

another successful week at sea aboard carnival's Libyan line. looks like it was black college week or something.

Non-Whites have no place in White countries. Prove me wrong.