What would be the political ramifications of airing this webm unedited on an episode of the Today Show?

What would be the political ramifications of airing this webm unedited on an episode of the Today Show?
This is either China or Taiwan (still China).

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably nothing, Americans murder hundreds of unborn children daily and only a tiny fraction of them actually care.

Most of them care. Talk to people instead of watching the idiot box.

what is happening on this webm

Babies are getting surgery and will be all better in the morning.

Bump for normies

what the fuck are they doing? are those stillborns at a morgue?

WAT THE FUG

sorting out aborted babies. this is 2017, this is acceptable.

The fuck is that. Just when i thought i could never find anything more disgusting than trans surgery.

What the fuck is this shit?

Guys its a human fetus market in Thailand, yes a human fetus market

>on an episode of the Today Show?
are you saying you can make this happen? Because you should.

Definitely not Taiwan
We are civilized

Summer is still going strong

DEATH TO ABORTION!!!!!!

is it for eating or is it for research

planned parenthood 2020

I wonder how them lasses think about there jobs.
Probably nothing much, chinks do not have much empathy

They're cleaning them to sell.

Chinese eat human fetuses in their soup.

Holy fuck.

UMA

Probably students with cadavers from stillbirths and such.

These retards bleating about abortions are missing out on the fact that there's no reason for a women to wait that long in Taiwan or China.

Before somebody posts them, there are a few fake pictures from the early 2000s made by a Chinese performance artist. They circulated around through emails claiming to be real. The photos include a man cutting into a supposedly cooked child and some supposed child parts cooking in a soup. These were fake, and described vaguely as being satire. Snopes uses the fact that these are fakes in order to declare the historical fact that Chinese mothers used to devour their failed pregnancies in belief that important nutrients would pass on to the next pregnancy. It was also an aphrodisiac and a way to fight off aging.
If this practice never existed, one would have to wonder where Chinaman got the idea for his fake pictures from. One would have a hard time figuring out how the short psychological horror film "Dumplings" came to be.

>mfw hating asians more and more every day
why must they do this?

Why not both?

There they are. These are confirmed fakes but the practice is very real. Again, Snopes uses this fallacy to discredit the entire notion.

Sophisticated savages

This kind of posts probably belong on Sup Forums but who the fuck does this kind of shit??? This is so fucked up. Even for a 2nd world country like China or where ever the fuck this.

>she has pink hair
of course she does

maybe North Koreans aren't so bad..

it's China who we need to abolish.

Wasn't there a huge shit storm in Korea because of pills made with fetuses being smuggled in from China?

none of the babies moved :/
so can you get these in pies?
or is this for injecting cells into the insides of women's cunts so they can feel younger?
how long before gov required to cover fertilization? fuck, i daren't google it, I bet they already are.
WWIII today
so I am comfy as fuck
anyone need any peppers, lettuce, tomatoes or squash: you're not having mine!
I'll eat like a king, just like a slightly retarded king of some vegan planet.

Sopa de humano
Uma delicia

UMA

Why are you retards getting so upset? You don't even know what we are looking at. There is probably a perfectly legitimate reason for what you are seeing.

That savage needs to be identified and publicly made into an example. Fucking scum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

US is waiting for actual war to pop off before redpilling the public as to what Chinese are really like.

It will fuel the desire for their extermination.

>pic related

You'd get better results from a dog video tbqh

Does anybody have a explanation ?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID NAZI

Sure beats sucking syphilis riddled cock all day, may even pay better.

I remember this from back when rotten.com was the fun place to go as a kid. It was confirmed fake, it was some sort of performance art piece.

Do insect people have souls?

until it leaves the common memory, nobody will care about asians.

massive support for full scale NK war.

UMA?

And they get to learn a thing or two about anatomy and bad choices

abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176

YAAA GLOBALISM! RIGHT JEW?

unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176

It hilarious to think those guys have a part of their culture that revolves around knowing what human fetuses are tasty and which ones are not

Yes that's it. It's a little bit disconcerting to imagine there is a demand for such things even in Korea.

reminder that its her choice if she wants to abort or not

>it's another "It's okay to eat animals and needlessly slaughter them but eating humans is bad!" episode

Literally Best Korea. At least they know their leader is crazy. The South Korean leader actually being a pawn to distract from the shadow group that secretly ran the country really caught some people off guard.

there is no evidence that they are fake. there are plenty of people with motivation to prove they're fake at all costs. snopes is 0% trustworthy.

GOY BYE!

>empathy
>good
Empathy is the cuckest and betest shit ever. It is literally "omg my fefees hurt ;(". Empathy is exactly what makes retards go out with "rapefugee welcome" signs after seeing "le ded syrian kid on a shore" pics. Empathy is what makes people vote for feminism and pro-immigration parties. Empathy is what killing western world. If he had none of that shit we could just sink rapafugees boats without giving a fuck.

you are under arrest for fraudulent use of the nazi flag.

you are unintelligent and don't know what you're talking about.

leave this internet website posthaste.

I'm gonna assume you're a disinfo shill from now on. I clearly don't believe the shit Snopes says so you taking the conversation in that direction is really suspect. Your stubborn acceptance of a non-truth undermines every confirmable fact you ever present about China.
That shit was confirmed fake before Snopes was a twinkle in your mom's husband's eye.

no, it wasn't. i'm not interested in hearing you make shit up.

those are real babies. and that much should be obvious to anyone with open eyes.

>Snopes
So it's real.

This. 99% it isn't Taiwan, and if it were it would be an isolated case of a single sociopath.

There's a difference between empathy and virtue signalling for those ebin facebook likes.

>normies run to school

He would have been one of us. Reeeeeee in peace

And I got trips. Get dabbed on faggot.

You are laaaaaaate as fuck to this. This shit was like a meme back in 2005, maybe earlier

the webm is real you retard, pic related is what was fake.

now fuck off.

Thank you. Fucking newfags derailing a good gookhate thread with their delegitimizing bullshit.

Can we nuke chinkistan please?

No shit retard I posted the webm. Pause your molymeme video and pay attention when you post.

trips don't mean anything, you absolute retard.

i'm going to guess that you are a fat virgin 17-19yo kekistani who showed up from the donald two months ago judging from the content of the thread, your lingual heuristics, and your shithead attitude.

this website would be better without you.

Funny how the cobra men all have Galil rifles... I wonder who cobra works for? (((((oo>))))))

How?

go kys you larping nigger

this seems pretty run of the mill for commie countries

another old guy goes to shoot up another abortion clinic?

all i know is that they're angery as fuck

Show me the color of your cock right now or shut the fuck up disinfo shill.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
You nazi's don't even have compassion for babies?

God loves you so much and yet you hate everything around you, even the innocent which cannot protect themselves inside the womb that God created as the safest place for a child to grow.

You're absolutely disgusting.
I'm not sure telling you to go read your bible would even help you at this point.

That pic is fake indeed. It's just performance art. There's a guy who often posts China red pills. He has a pic of real cases of cannibalism in China, but that fake pic is unfortunately included.

I'm such an oldfag I can remember when it tricked William Luther Pierce, intellectual forerunner to the alt-right

it is

since we have no other evidence and you have failed to deny that you are underage, this post must be treated by the janitors/moderators as CP being posted. enjoy your month long ban. mods mods mods.

Women of colour should receive taxpayer funded abortions. White women have enough privilege, and should be denied abortions, unless of course the father is a PoC

>You nazi's don't even have compassion for babies?

we only have compassion for OUR babies, or our FRIENDS babies, or our BROTHERS babies, etc etc etc.

we are not disgusting. but you vill be, ven you are strung out over ten yards of barbed wire and dogs start eating parts of you six feet away while you watch. and this, you deserve this, for trying to enslave us.

So you're telling me your dick ain't white? Fascinating.

enjoy your long break from posting on Sup Forums, retarded underage tripfag.

>co-opted hate groups pretending to be on your side
>While they simply discredit your movement and lump you into a stereotype of extremists
>Creating an excuse for violence and civil unrest

Good goy. charlottesville protest was a racist KKK party.
Ignore the fact it was a protest about the General Robert E. Lee monument removal.
Ignore the fact they filed for a permit to protest.
Ignore the fact counter-protestors showed up illegally looking for trouple.
Ignore the face "white supremacists" are degenerate retards or controlled opposition to give antifa a "bad guy" to fight against

If Antifa was just clobbering peaceful people it would be unacceptable.
Once you dehumanize all your opposition it would be unjust to NOT attack them.

Gain height
Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a clue

UMA DELICIA (chink edition)

The only way that's getting on TV during the Today Show is if you hijacked the signal. Today Show talking heads wouldn't want it, nor their bosses, nor the bosses of the bosses amongst the elite. They'd say FCC rules first, even if ideaology wasn't a concern.

Eh, Headroom did it. I don't know the firjst thing about that stuff but I would mark out if someone else did it.

Hi!
Anyone knows what they do with the foreskins?

well they're not about to sort themselves out

lol, useful idiot

>It was also an aphrodisiac

Do the Chinese have serious erectile dysfunction problems or something? The whole history of Chinese medicine and exploration is trying to find aphrodisiacs while in the West it was just about money and tasty spices