Hey guys, we are in the end times. Globalism is around every corner...

Hey guys, we are in the end times. Globalism is around every corner, I'd always thought I was crazy seeing jews in everything and listening to Alex Jones' ramblings and other oddities. Looking into Sup Forums conspiracy garbage just made me more unrelatable and it made me feel depressed that my knowledge was so red-pilling no one even wanted to listen to it. Then I found the bible.

The bible has all the information on the end times that you need, it is happening, it is on its way. Revelation speaks of globalism, one world government, one economic system, THE FLESH OF THIS WORLD IS TRYING TO REMAKE THE TOWER OF BABBEL. When we become unified, we will not speak different languages and be thrown aside, that was God's first warning, we will experience the anti-christ and the rapture will ensue.

"“I know your works, tribulations and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”- Revelation 2:9

Honestly, this is going to sound stupid, but you cannot stop this, it is going to happen and I want to show you guys what I found. Everything happening now was predicted in the bible 2,000 years ago. Take care guys, be safe in this future.

Why are you worried?
You are in very capable hands.

I'm not worried personally, I'm worried about people who are possibly unaware.

The bible speaks of a time when people will consciously avoid truth. People are blurring the lines of gender, race and cultural status right now inorder to bring upon 1 world government. Complete unity.

I know a lot of you guys only seek truth. This is the strongest truth that I have found.

"They shall put you out of the synagogues; yea, the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."- John 16:2

People are already using morality to justify violence on political spectrums, they're already letting in Jihadists to murder our families. The lines are being blurred and unity is going to be achieved at any cost.

This isn't a new thing and neither is equating scripture to present times.
It's always the end of the world.

Revelation is based on the future, it is a glimpse into the end times.

Read it man, please, everything the globalists are pushing the bible warns against.

>based on the future
What does that mean?
I'm pretty sure most people have read Revelations, i personally think it is about astrology.
Also, the new Jerusalem, heaven on earth, Zion - certain parts in the bible promote the idea of globalism.

>Hey guys, we are in the end times.
Caught on, have you. Our opponents act like demons because they ARE demons.

From a recent thread:

>Can /pol explain the reason why Jews are evil? Have they been cursed by God, are they part reptilian? Is it something else, what gives?

You really want to know?

God created whites in his own image. We are the chosen people. It's why we are the most beautiful race and invented basically everything. The "Jews" of the bible are not the Jews of today. Kikes are lying when they say that's them.

Edom and Israel are the names of two brothers in the bible, a parable about two peoples who diverged from one. Israel stayed true to the word of God. Edom race-mixed with sand-niggers and started worshipping Satan. This is what Jesus is talking about when he refers to "Jews who are not Jews." By his time, mixed-race Edomites were infiltrating all of Jewish society and taking over control. They followed the Talmud--very sick man-made laws--instead of the Torah that is the Old Testament followed by Christians.

Jesus came to put the white race back on the path to God and the Satanic Edomites (modern Jews) murdered him for it.

Yes, they are cursed. You are watching the biblical fight between good and evil happen before your eyes.

>instead of the Torah
How many goats have you sacrificed this week?

>It's always the end of the world.
How would you explain a cell phone to a person in 1 AD? What terminology could you possibly use that he would understand perfectly? Now suppose he wrote down his understanding of what you said. Would you be able to differentiate that written account from, say, one about television or net-wear or walkie-talkies?
The message in revelations is correct in essence. The specifics are vague. That's to be expected.

Have you read Nostradamus' shit? It's the ramblings of an eccentric crackpot but if you interpret the verses as parables and in an obscure metaphorical light it's all gospel.

>How many goats have you sacrificed this week?
You use the same kind of tactics the edomites in the bible used against Jesus. Clearly you've never read the new testament.
He was out teaching them on the sabbath and they were hungry so they started picked wheat berries and eating them. Some leftist shills of the time (the equivalent of you) declared the Jesus could not be Holy because he told his disciples to work (pick wheat) on the sabbath and they were eating without washing their hands. He explained that the hypocrites taunting him were meticulous about the technicalities of the old testament while missing the critical elements of doing good instead of evil. They would hold to the letter on hand-washing and sabbath relaxation (and goat sacrifice) while cheating constantly to get ahead, telling lies to manipulate others, demanding tolerance for great evil while showing intolerance for great good.

He explained this difference many times. That is why the edomites (modern day kikes) murdered him. He exposed their hypocrisy. They couldn't stand that. And that is you. You are one of them.

>The Fall of Babylon the Great

>18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily[a] with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

>The World Mourns Babylon’s Fall

>9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

>11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14 The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you,[e] and you shall find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17 For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

>Have you read Nostradamus' shit?
Yes.
>if you interpret the verses as parables and in an obscure metaphorical light it's all gospel
Bullshit. The essence of attempted to confirm Nostradamus' predictions is seizing on specific material references and attempting to pin them on modern figures that they fit in only the loosest ways. Claiming "Hister" is Hitler when it was actually just an old name for a river in Europe and the like.

The Book of Revelations discusses the pattern of the behavior of evil and the destruction of it. The specific material reference (that I admit many fools do indeed try to pin on modern figures) are irrelevant. The pattern of behavior of evil is follows logically from the nature of evil, however. Revelations is a correct account of the war between good and evil, coming to its necessary culmination.

>Finality of Babylon’s Fall

>21 Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. 22 The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. 23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. [b]For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.[/b] 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

It's coming. Not this year probably but it's going to happen

>meticulous about the technicalities
That is what the Torah is.
You said that the Torah is followed by Christians, i pointed out my disagreement with what you said and you insult me.
I prefer the underlying message - the one that Christ showed was more important than the laws from Moses.
Judging by how you are posting, you dont.

>the one that Christ showed was more important than the laws from Moses
Jesus never said, nor would he have said, that what we now call the Old Testament was "wrong" and he had come to replace it.

We must be perfectly clear on this: The Torah is NOT the holy book of modern Judaism. Even by their own admission, it has been replaced by the Talmud. Jews themselves, even in commonly accessible places like Wikipedia where Jewish influence reigns supreme, describe Judaism as BABYLONIAN TALMUDISM. They ignore the Torah because it does not serve their interests. They disobey the Torah because it said that any law which contradicts it (which the Talmud most definitely does, but the New Testament does not) is a work of evil.

>the nature of evil
I dont know what that is but i feel that everybody's interpretation of it would differ. As to the evil in Revelation, i'm not going to pretend that i understand what Gods knowledge of it is.
I do have a bias though, everyone i know that dwells on Revelation has gone on about what they think it means and so i tend to avoid it as it causes much conflict within the Faith.

Moreover almost nobody understands the Golden Rule: "Do unto others and you would have them do unto you." Libtards prefer to interpret this as meaning, "Be nice to everyone no matter what." That would put God at odds with his own Law. Clearly that is not correct.

I wish evil-doers to be destroyed, and if I do evil, I wish to be destroyed for it. Rapists should be put to death, and were I to commit rape, I too should be put to death. Freaks should be driven from society, and were I to join them, I too should be driven out.

I wish to be treated as I would treat others: I should be rewarded for good I do and punished for evil I do. Thus I can insist on harsh consequences for evil and yet be guilty of no hypocrisy. I would do under others (purify them) and I would have others to unto me (purify me).

I do get what you are saying, the talmud is essentially about finding loopholes in the Law of God and how to exploit them.
Not all of it though, some is pretty similar to this thread - people debating what stuff means.

It's not only the Bible. The concept of the Kali Yuga from the Vedic tradition essentially states the same thing. For an exhaustive explanation of the current state of the world and why it will necessarily be destroyed l recommend The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times, one of the most fasinating books l've ever read.

Astrology? It literally speaks of how long society will last once the Anti-christ comes into power. It speaks of the rapture, it is all based on how the end times will occur. It is not about astrology.