Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism.

None

>Praise Yeshua

There are none. Amen.

I agree.

You don't need to believe in atheism. Until there is proof of God atheism is correct.

The bible isn't proof of anything. By the way!

No ? Agnosticism is correct because there is possible that God exists. People in medieval got no proof that earth is a sphere but it turned out to be true. No proof doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

Italy, whyyy ? You got such perfect Catholic society, why such degenerate come from here.

You don't have to believe in atheism, you faggot.
Simply, there isn' any evidence that a god exist and is watching you masturbating.

There is no proof for atheism too. Agnosticism is correct.

I have to say catholics are the most cuck of christians. Just look at the Pope, is disgraceful. He wants to flood europe with niggers.

btw Poland is the most based country. Korwin Mikke.

Because based Professor Szekelwitz at my university told me.
Don't tell me you're one of those Yeshua people.
Amen.

I lumped them in with atheists since for believers it's the same blasphemous shit. If we got proof then sure we would hop over. It would just depend on which god and religion we would be Joplin over to.

That's a mischaracterization, they say they don't believe god exists not that god doesn't exist and they know that for sure, anyone who says otherwise is an undercover angel

English. Please.

You should believe what you want to believe.
I don't believe in a humanized father figure god who has a personality and that seems to fit better with what I know of Christianity and the world.

The Lord of the bible is not God, its the Demiurge.

Why do you need somebody to tell you what to believe? Think for yourself, you worthless shitstain.

This

Agnostic Atheism is the only objective stance on the topic of religion.

Agnostic, without atheist.

You Agnostics are Silly. You say that you cant know god.

And we Gnostics say that he is Unknowable.

`````````````

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

Don't believe in anything

Christians, what do you make of the eclipse?

thats a dangerous game

Are you a Christian Gnostic ?

Amen

Beggining of the end.

I don't see any god around

>Made the entire universe
>Is a being of pure energy
>Somehow you think he'd care about one (1) planet and whether or not people believed in him
If a god existed I highly doubt he'd care about something so insignificant as humanity, or he'd rather just see us as a novelty.

amen

I think the theory is that it's all that's left once you realize all the religions are a bunch of made up crap...

Its agnostic atheism. Noone ever presented evidence for the existence of a god. There arent any cases in which you can see divine presence. That doesnt mean that god doesnt exist, but you can be fairly sure that all organised religion is bollocks. Upon reading any holy book, a sufficiently intelligent person will notice all the contradictions and innaccuracies compared to real history. An agnostic atheist will become a theist if he was presented definite evidence. Its like you will go inside a room in which noone ever went in. Like ever. But a random person tells you he believes there is a 3 headed lion inside. He believes this even though he never had any interaction with the room. Its mathematically almost 100% that the 3 headed lion is just a fantasy

Why do you think that, Jan?

It's a dangerous world.
If you don't believe that there's a higher power, then you suffer from pride and are a sinner regardless of how /good/ you are.

correct. personally im agnostic and realise the necessity of christianity in order for civilisation to survive. the world is not ready for atheism. maybe AI will change that. And atheism is an extremely arrogant viewpoint.

vast majority of atheist are agnostic atheist.

Presentiment. But 23rd September will be bigger thing than the eclipse.

You don't believe, you accept.

religion is literally a load of stories that are metaphors for the struggles that human consciousness has to deal with. A psychological guide book.

>Belive
>Atheism
>kek

There is too much bias in modern "science" to realise whats true and whats not. You should try to explain all paranormal events and try to understand do they are true or not. Book here is one of more believeable paranormal events which seems to be true.

I'd say that the main reason for not believing in god would be the fact that he doesn't exist.

>implying atheism isn't relligion at this point

How do the atheists maintain such strong faith though?

Amen

What will happen then? Something to do with that constellation and the prophecy?

Don't worry about what other people say. Do what you feel is right. If you feel like an atheist, go for it and don't judge religious people. If you're a believer, then go for it but don't judge nonbelievers.

Show me evidence that god(s) exist.

If CNN or lefty shills were here right now making outrageous claims, you would ask them to prove their statements, and promptly tell them to fuck off when they couldn't provide any. Religion doesn't get a free pass on this.

Hovv the fuck is it a religion if you don't belive in anything

Probably. I'm newbie into Christianity, ask some pros in a christian general.

It isnt

>believe in lack of belief

thats not how it works you turd

>Show me evidence that god(s) exist.
Are you all powerful?

Their temptation and unwillingness to follow standards shuts them off from opening their mind about religion, ime.

everyone should judge. its our instinct. you idiot

There is no faith ffs

No, are you? And if not, then why should I believe you?

thats agnostic. atheism is still claiming something is certain when in fact the dont know for sure. get it?

Atheism is not something that you really believe.

You don't "Believe" in Atheism... it's not a belief system. It's literally the lack of belief. Atheists are people who simply don't have faith that any deity had anything to do with creation or even exist. That's it. Atheists don't have "chruches" or meet in groups to discuss their "belief".

Stop and think

Amen

Name one (אחד) thing wrong about using Biblical characters' real names as a sign of respect.

>Oh n-no ! Somebody just destroyed my best "arguement". I'm going to cry.
Kek

ohhhh... but vvhat if i told you i dont belive in god does that make me an atheist?

>No
Then there is something more powerful than you, or rules that govern the universe, or a god.

God doesn't necessarily mean a magic skydaddy who says he doesn't like things.

yes they do. Atheism is claiming to know something the do not know. I'm not religious but im sure as shit not atheist. being atheist is basically a position of arrogance

because there are some meme frogs that make sarcastic comments about it

You can't believe in atheism since atheism is avout not believing in a God. And you're almost an atheist yourself. I presume you don't believe in Isis, Thor, Perkunas, Mars, or other thousand God's humans have invented. You believe in one particular invented God, the God of the bible. You've dropped 1000 God's, just need to drop one more.

However, you're polish and therefore a low iq subhuman, so you're probably not capable.

>believe in atheism
saged and checked

No poland you have to stay stronk! dont take refugees

i dont believe in a god. im agnostic

Amen

I imagine we are a simulation.

>belief
>ism
>atheism

Pick one.

Unearned moral and intellectual superiority

You don't "believe in" atheism. That's not how it works.

>666

most probable

None. Believe in God or question the existence of one. Civilizations have praised God(s) and the creator(s) since language existed, the only true answer is Yes I believe in God or Unsure, try again later.

The Greeks already knew the earth was a sphere, 4 hundred + years before christianity and over a thousand before the middle ages.

By the way, every atheist would believe in a God if there was evidence for it.

This. Stay open-minded britbong, don't believe in dawkins propaganda

How do you believe in not accepting a claim? Religious people are so mentally unwell :(

You vvouldn't have to belive if there vvas evidence for it....

It's just stupid. Yahweh isn't his real name. That's just what it is in Hebrew. You can if you want, but I doubt they care. The name Jesus just comes natural. May as well recite the Lord's Prayer in Greek or Hebrew.

There's no proof, but there is likelylness for both cases. And the case for being a believer is less likely to be true.

>And if not, then why should I believe you?

You conveniently ignored this part. Why should I believe, without evidence, the statements of someone( who by virtue of their belief) is not all powerful?

Amen.

there is no serious reason.

Just think. Civilisation based on religion were strong while atheist civilisation such as soviet union died after 80 years. Think about it.

There's nothing to prove. Atheism is the lack of belief in existence, not belief in the lack of existence.

You're attacking a straw man.

Atheism = don't accept claim there is a God.

Agnostic = not sure if God can even be known to exist also = atheist because you act as if there is no God.

Cleared it all up for you Poland you can go back to sleep now

You still have to believe the reality you're seeing is real.

Amen

yh fuck dawkins. i went through my dawkins phase when i was younger. useful for he doesn't know it all. plus he seems to be loosing it more than ever since his stroke.

Amen

Atheism is the firm believe in no god. Agnosticism is skepticism of God, while also (intelligently) being open to the concept of being wrong.

Because what ? Because you say so ? Fuck off with that bullshit, atheism is a belief and will be. I can even say that atheism is starting to be a dangerous cult. Look, they have own symbol (@ or A), own priests (Dawkins or Hitchens), own church (Secular humanist organisations) even own holy book (the Gods "delusion").

So now you're changing god into whatever you want it to be.

No if theres PROOF then you knovv it is real, you dont have to belive in shit

Of course, if you feel closer to God in doing it, then, by all means, do it.