Falling for the eclipse Jew

>Yes, be a good goy! Buy the eclipse glasses!

Come one guys. This is ridiculous. I wear regular sunglasses all the time and the sun hasn't burned my eyes or whatever shit yet. Why would I buy some stupid eclipse glasses when I already have SUNglasses?

I'm going to bet "someone" is making a lot of money off of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM
livescience.com/60173-solar-eclipse-eye-damage-warning.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you an idiot, or is this a fucking joke

by all means please stare at the eclipse wearing only regular sunglasses today. let us know how it goes

just dont stare at the sun like a fucking retard

You do know if you do that in a day or so you'll have permanent damage so have fun going blind

actually, forget i said that.
Go stare at the sun OP, tell us how it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM

dumb cucks

No I wear sunglasses when I'm outside every day and I'm not blind. This is just a gimmick for your goybucks.

Clearly you are the dumb for waisting your money on stupid shit.

>in a day or so
No one is talking about staring at the sun for an entire day, moron. If you look at it for a few minutes through sunglasses or a plastic water bottle you'll be fine.

Yes, please do that, and tell us afterwards how your eyes are doing.

Real men should already have welding lenses to look at the eclipse through. You are a real man, aren't you, Sup Forums?

Cucks like you are the same ones that encourage a nanny state by demanding that the government protect you from yourselves.

no :(

Don't you find it suspicious how these so called (((((experts))))) just force this idea, just drill it into our heads, that it's bad to look at the eclipse without these glasses? What are they trying to hide? What do they not want us to see? For hundreds of years, people looked at eclipses and nothing happened, but now suddenly ((((they)))) make everyone wear glasses.

And then they guilt trip you with pseudoscientific (((facts)))

You're totally right.

And if you want and even better view, use a pair of binoculars with your sunglasses.

No really i'm on your side. Please, stare at the solar eclipse with only sunglasses today. Unless you're afraid.

>says dont stare at sun
>"you're encouraging the government to be overprotective!"
are you fucking retarded?

Personally I plan on forcing my dog to watch the eclipse with me.

No pseudoscience here. Please, stare at the eclipse wearing only regular sunglasses. If you're right about (((them))) then you have nothing to worry about.

Do you stare directly at the sun with those sunglasses? You should probably try it sometime.

Here the eclipse will only be 70%. Does that mean I only need 70% as dark of glasses?

Great memeing faggot. I've looked at literally thousands of eclipses and nothing happened

you are baiting... right?

anyone know how to make one of htese last minute? can i use the film from a floppy disk

Um, sweety, they're called SUNglasses for a reason. They shield your EYES from the SUN! Stop being dramatic

For real though, why can't I just glance at the sun for a few seconds during the eclipse, I can glance at the sun when there isn't an eclipse and it just hurts before I look away wouldn't it be the same just not as bad because there isn't as much light? It'll be literally impossible to find glasses at this point and I want to see the last eclipse in my lifetime.

Why are Americans so stupid that they thinking they need to wear sun glasses to look at the sun when its covered by the moon? Dumpass americans

There's like an average of 2 solar eclipses every year. You'd literally have to have lived for thousands of years to have seen thousands of eclipses. And traveled all over the world to see them.

OP is an eye doctor. Needs more business.

livescience.com/60173-solar-eclipse-eye-damage-warning.html

>A Portland man who experienced permanent eye damage from looking at the sun during a solar eclipse in 1963 is now warning others not to make the same mistake when they view Monday's total solar eclipse.
>Louis Tomososki, who is now 70, said he was 16 when he watched a partial solar eclipse without any eye protection from his high-school baseball field in Portland, Oregon, according to Fox affiliate KPTV. He closed his left eye and viewed it with his right eye for about 20 seconds.
>"That's all it took," Tomososki told KPTV. He now has a small blind spot in the center of his right eye, which hasn't gotten any better or worse since 1963.

Don't fuck with the sun. It only took 20 seconds.

That or you can take a plastic water bottle and fill it with water and look through that. Or put a shot glass over your eye and view it that way.

>looked at literally thousands of eclipses
>there were less than 250 solar eclipses in the entire 20th century

kys faggot

There is a eclipse literally every fucking day. It's called "night" dumbass.

Right on user!

Stare at it

I unironically used to stare at the sun as a child through tinted car windows for 5+ minutes and I am 25 with 20/20 vision.

I honestly thought this was all bullshit too.

If there is not some scientific reason that the eclipse is worse for your eyes than staring at it on a regular occasion than these glasses are a meme.

You will actually go blind if you look at the sun.
Unless you are black, which in America you probably are.

would a telescope backwards work best?

You dumb nigger, the Demiurge wants us to not stare at the sun. We'd notice a hole in the firmament!

please look at the eclipse with only sunglasses on.
report back to us when you're done, just be sure to set up text to speech first

Or a magnifying glass

its supposedly worse than staring at the sun when there isn't an eclipse, this will be OPs last post before going blind

What are you all bitching about, everywhere is giving them away for free around here

No, it will be brighter than if it were a full eclipse, only 70% of the sun will be covered

I can't wait to hear people on Sup Forums complain about their bills from the (((eye doctors))) in a couple weeks

You don't have welding masks lying around?

Good, he should see it. Make sure he looks through the binoculars too. Dogs have better eyesight, so he'll see it much more clearly.

He doesn't need sunglasses though. Because most of the time dogs have to look up, their eyes have adapted to the light.

you totally can, this is just another jew scheme to rob you of your hard earned dollars. put on your regular sunglasses and stare for as long as you like.

U got this

user, I...

such poor bait. Who even replies to this shit

you, just now

"if there is not some scientific reason"
>use google. there are

3d glasses are suppose to protect the eyes during an eclipse? LMAO will the Jew ever stop being creative in their quest for shekels?

Actually, there's a good reason.
During the eclipse, the visible portion of the sun shrinks. Once it hits your cornea, it gets focused to an extreme pinpoint, and it sears your retinas.

They actually only provide basic UV protection (and in most cases not even complete protection), so it's still bright enough to sear your retinas.

No. Full protection or pain.

If you guys want, you can just get a magnifying glass and a sheet of paper, and look at it that way. Just use the lens as a focusing device (not enough to burn the paper, just to focus the image) onto the paper, and you'll be able to watch it.
Alternatively, you could watch the ground from under a tree. The leaves block out most of the light, so you can see hundreds of tiny eclipses occurring on the ground.

What exactly is the purpose of this eclipse glasses? What do they do that sun glasses don't? Is the sun stronger after the eclipse? Are they eyes not adjusting fast enough afternoon it's been dark? What exactly is the danger today looking that's different from the danger of looking at the sun yesterday?

American Education, ladies and gentlemen.

Sage, move on, let this cunt go blind, it's natural selection after all.

it is only 80% where i live, not even worth going outside for

ill wait for the next one

u whit bois r pathetic

us black folk dont even need to wear any bitch ass nerd glassess

cuz of our melanin so we can just look at the sun and be protected. i saw a pic on instagram.

n e way, keep crying bitch niggas. me and my gurl gon go look at dat shit today.

Sauce?

>((((livescience)))

see cretin

OP for once you are not a faggot!
I will be raw-dogging it
Fuck the (((special glasses))) jew!

Thats not how eyes work fatass. Your media overlords just tricked your obese ass into buying more capitalist goods

>falling for the anti-enlightenment jew
>"Here goyim put these blinders on- .. I mean glasses"

There's something they don't want you to see

Sun glasses are just fine, retards.

You're absolutely right OP.
You should use today to show how alpha you are by staring directly into the sun.
(((They))) dont want you to because (((they))) know it will make you into a Chad.

Fuck. We should have memed this for today.

Yes, that's definitely the case, you are 100% correct.

just shade 3 cutting torch glasses if you dont want to look like a retard

THIS!

Wrong. Those glasses make up for the lack of melanin in light eyes. You can't look directly into the solar eclipse for more than 30 seconds straight

9/11 bait, not sure if retarded

>They actually only provide basic UV protection (and in most cases not even complete protection), so it's still bright enough to sear your retinas.
This.

How about, I don't know, not looking at this shit at all? Ever thought of it? Do something productive instead of following this cult.
>OH, GUYS GUYS, THE SUN IS LIKE BLACK
So what? You won't earn money by staring at that, you'll just look like a zombie among others like you.

report back to us when your done
your eyes will be (((perfectly))) fine!

This so much

no
u

>Does that mean I only need 70% as dark of glasses?

buy a cheap welding helmet or just some filters.

seeagain, kys.

Your eyes are very sensitive to the rays of the sun and you need the lenses rated for direct observation to prevent damage. The danger today is that retards who normally have enough brainpower to not stare into the sun will, causing them permanent eye damage.

See

>I'm totally not trolling, I'm actually retarded like all of Sup Forums
Fuck back to plebbit or leftypol or whatever shithole you come from

Dude they're a couple of dollars. Stop being poor and buy one.

Enjoy seeing spots for the rest of your life.

>OP cant into science

the sun is going to be way closer and the problem with a full eclipse is that it will be completely dark which makes your eyes relax

the problem is theres still invisble ultra violet rays which are damaging the retina

also theres plenty of observatories and science museums who provided free solar shades

>all of these fags will go blind today

stop spreading lies like a reverse logic subverting jew

Look it's the fucking nazi larper that thinks he's a genius. Search anything up (there are so many scientific and educational sites with pages on this too) and there are so many anecdotes of people getting their eyes absolutely fucked.

maybe the world will be a better place when all retards are blind

[citation needed]
I bet you believe in man-made global warming too
yes goy, vote for more subsidies for ((((clean)))) energy

Retard here
Could someone explain why you can't stare at the sun on a eclipse day as opposed to a normal day?

Ayyy~

>being too dumb to pirate your eclipse glasses

you know they aren't going to put a magnetic security device on something so cheap, right? and the glasses are so thin there's nowhere to hide it. that means the glasses are free.

>You won't earn money by staring at that,

holy fuck

so this is the power of absolute capitalism

>Advocating for nigger tier behavior

I'll be wearing 2 pair's of sunglasses. These eclipse "glasses" look more gimmicky then the 3d glasses they passed out in theaters for Jaws 3D

You should try it with your normal sunglasses retard, maybe then we won't have to see your godawful fucking posts

>niggers are niggers, and you can be too with this one simple trick

The reason is that the UV is still present while the light that physically hurts your eyes is not, making it so you stare w/o feeling pain but fuck up your eyes
It's a UV filter lmao, why is everyone so anal about glasses that are beneficial for a change
t. 25/20

(you)

nice ad hominen moran

>solar eclipses have been observed and recorded for 6,000+ years
>larping faggot tries to compare that to climate science

again, for the people in the back:

kys

Today is the day the Jewish eggs hatch.
They are born as lizards before the eclipse
They need the eclipse to morph them into human form.
(((They))) want you to wear the glasses so you don't see this process.
Don't fall for the trick Sup Forums