Canadian ANTIFA BTFO

>They spent more than four hours penned in a sweltering Quebec City parking garage as counter-demonstrators clashed with police two storeys above, but when the supporters of a far-right group finally emerged Sunday afternoon, they declared victory over critics who had dismissed them as extremists.
>The counter-demonstration began peacefully, but was declared illegal by police when black-clad protestors jostled with authorities and threw projectiles at La Meute members.
>"I'm mad at such a display of violence because it was useless," said Fiset, who now works for the province's anti-radicalization centre. "It's a public relations victory for La Meute."
>Around 200 La Meute supporters, including elderly people and young children, had assembled underground when the counter-demonstration turned violent.
>Many who spoke with CBC News said their support for the group's cause was undeterred by the uncomfortable start to the protest.
>"I liked the experience," said Claude Gagné, who drove from Joliette, Que., Sunday morning. "It was motivating. Quebecers stand up for themselves. That's what I learned today."
>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in Montreal for the Pride Parade on Sunday, also condemned the Quebec City demonstration, organized by what he described as a "small minority of racists.We all know that Canadians and Quebecers are not represented by that minority," he said. "We're open, respectful and compassionate people."
compassionate ppl who just attacked outnumbered children, women and eldery
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-far-right-la-meute-1.4254792

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Q2cDyfPK6A
youtube.com/watch?v=yWogelKS1mk
globalnews.ca/news/3683586/counter-protesters-clash-with-police-in-quebec-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bumps

everything that antifa does is a PR gift to their enemies

every time they show up somewhere, they end up attacking innocent old people, throwing their own urine & feces, fighting police, etc

are they really this stupid? i know that's the likely explanation, but they're so stupid it's hard to believe

do they have some max IQ criteria before you can join? nobody above 70?

are they a clever tool of the political right, used to smear the left with bad PR?

>everything that antifa does is a PR gift to their enemies
seemingly so
>every time they show up somewhere, they end up attacking innocent old people, throwing their own urine & feces, fighting police, etc
it's gotten predictable
>are they really this stupid? i know that's the likely explanation, but they're so stupid it's hard to believe
I think so, yes. Any one supporting communism is generally a short sighted thinker and impulsive to begin with, I reckon.
>do they have some max IQ criteria before you can join? nobody above 70?
I think group dynamics turn any one intelligent there into 70 iq tier (see. protesting professors)
>are they a clever tool of the political right, used to smear the left with bad PR?
Are we that clever?

you aren't allowed to wear masks in canada, so antifa is going to find it hard to be fags up here.

>Quebec City

Is literally the whitest city on the planet, if you want to go to ""Europe"" go there instead you get the same arrogant French people except no hordes of Africans or Muslims. Quebec is also ultra nationalist so these kinds of rallys can happen there.

Meanwhile over here in BC, the police prevented the "far right groups" from even speaking due to the so-called security situation, and dozens of prov politicians were waiting there to personally have them arrested for violating hate laws.

Better not fuck this up Quebec and vote those NDP cucks in again

French Canadians are usually more based and nationalistic than most others. They actually have knowledge and pride in their history, want to keep their society and values, and don't encourage immigration outside of Montreal.

I might move to Quebec City soon. I visited a couple months ago and there was a woman with a demonstration against Islamization - signs saying Mohammed was a pedophile, etc. Think that would "be allowed in Toronto or Montreal?

Quebec will probably be one of the last bastions of actual Canadian (English/French) culture in the next decades. Outside of Montreal they aren't cucked yet, and the language barrier makes it harder for people to move in.

90% of them can barely form a coherent thought outside of base rhetoric

those antifa, alt-left black wearing people were horrible. they are terrorists who literally use terror to silence people. what will it take before canada does something about these people? how many people have to have their skulls cracked and be disfigured before they start treating terror like terror?

look at the state of them they look at like an isis assault platoon.

>>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in Montreal for the Pride Parade on Sunday, also condemned the Quebec City demonstration, organized by what he described as a "small minority of racists.We all know that Canadians and Quebecers are not represented by that minority," he said. "We're open, respectful and compassionate people."

Fuck this faggot.

he is apparently willing to tolerate unlimited casulties from the left and the refugees. there appears to be no line for him which would motivate him to ever adress the problem.

It's disgusting.
This man has no moral fabric.
He will be ousted, especially if he loses seats in Quebec and his spending and rate hikes has Maritimers that voted for him furious.

>every time they show up somewhere, they end up attacking innocent old people, throwing their own urine & feces, fighting police, etc
>
>are they really this stupid? i know that's the likely explanation, but they're so stupid it's hard to believe
it's hard to believe that they would be that stupid, maybe they just think it's worth it to attempt bullying/intimidation tactics

>I will win these enemeies round by flinging my poo at them

why are they allowed to get away with it across the West? even in the usa, it's a fucking farce at this point

come on trump, at least classify them as terrorists, surely you know what they do every time

They just want to hurt people and feel morally justified about it.

>Spent a day in Quebec a couple of weeks ago
>only saw black people two times when i was there
It felt like heaven.

Fuck antifa. Footage please.

>It's disgusting.
>This man has no moral fabric.
>He will be ousted, especially if he loses seats in Quebec and his spending and rate hikes has Maritimers that voted for him furious.

I hope so. Trudeau will lose votes in rural Ontario and out West. If the East Coast and Quebec can knock off some Liberals we may get a minority government or better a conservative. I can't stand Schmeerberg but I'd rather have him than Trudeau.

Yeah and after he calls the demonstrators racist, he goes on to say asylum seekers shouldn't come here illegally.
WTF!
That's the same thing they said idiot!

a meme for your (you)s

fucking retarded

There's too many of them to arrest so they've had no problem so far.

The best way to beat Antifa is form an anti Antifa group like in Eastern Europe. It'll be difficult with the lack of football hools but you can find people and train them. Use guerilla tactics, ambush them, harass them, humiliate them, doxx them whatever you can to harm them. Key their cars, smash their windows jump them when they're on their own. Make it so they never feel safe and they'll voluntarily flee to a leftist stronghold.

Two old men told them not to spray paint shit so Antifa beat them and spray painted their faces.

Fucking scum

youtu.be/0Q2cDyfPK6A

check it
youtube.com/watch?v=yWogelKS1mk

I honestly never understood antifa. I don't know much about them, but what I'm getting is that they want to fight fire with fire - if there are people we disagree with, we use violence.
They don't seem to realize that it turns them into what they hate. This is coming from a european liberal, the kind of person they think they're representing.

Whoa nigger, do you really expect me to read all that shit, by you?

Montreal mayor denis coderre is mega butthurt that so many people went to back up la meute in quebec saying they're not welcome in montreal, but in reality, la meute is also growing in montreal and he knows it. justin was parading at the gay pride like an idiot and didn't want to comment alot beside saying far right this far right that is bad, but since all 3 Quebec leaders denounced that violence from both sides and illegal immigration was not good , he didn't know what to say. Justin is going to hate us , but at least we won't give up our culture. Even media are starting to say the left is dumb.

if Canada keeps getting worse, it might be in Quebec's best interests to separate and preserve what they have before it's too late

Videos like these should be banned. If you're so stupid that you can't rip a video, then you should just post a link to the original page that has the video.

globalnews.ca/news/3683586/counter-protesters-clash-with-police-in-quebec-city/

They've attacked journalists kek

>They've attacked journalists kek
Am I the only one that's dissapointed?
They're making it too easy.
Suicide by them is victory for us but it's not the Glorious Victory we all long for.
I'm starting to miss the days when I thought we had an active resistance movement counter to our that was going to keep us sharp.
Now it's just throwing piss and smashing windows.

things won't change in the Maritimes because Maritimers are retarded.

t. Maritimer

If there's one thing I can recommend to potential CPC lurkers - If you want to win New-Brunswick focus on getting the Anglophone vote by reminding them how bad billingualism is for the province, and reminding them who mandated billingualism in the first place. In fact - I think the language debate would win you seats in PEI and NS as well. Anglophones don't like the fact that they get denied jobs because they can't speak French.

t. Frenchman

>Quebec
>the province accepting 300+ Haitian "refugees" a day
>preserving anything
yeah, okay

I'm pretty amazed of how big La Meute has gotten already considering it was only founded in 2015. They might get legit political power.