Why haven't we done this yet?

why haven't we done this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7be_1486133306
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there is a finite supply and money and the rich people are hoarding it all

Why don't Americans just teach their children how money actually works?

I want to fugg her

We could also kill the kikes and take their money to do those things

>teaching a jew how money works

>how much is jerusalem worth? tear down that faggots herod's wall and build condominums nad shit

>greatest humanitarian organization in the world

GIB MORE

>>there is a finite supply
Sure thing Mr. Donald "We can just print more money" Trump.

whats this cunt's networth?
and why doesn't she do the same

>Listening to a jew about anyone else

Nigger-tier thinking, "let's take money from the rich guy then we can buy gold plated everything"

Jew wants to rob Vatican from money it received from donations instead of Jew bankers ahhhhhh kek

She looks hot only from well-arranged angles. In reality she's a walking fridge.

Assuming this makes any sense, how do libshits think it would play out?
>Liquidate Vatican's assets
>Turn it into 500 gorillion american pesos
>Pay companies to transport food from the developed world to Africa
>Polute a shit-ton just for this
>Keep it up for 1 year
>After 1 year, Africans are still hungry, and still breeding like rabits
Now what?

>feed the whole world
>population quadruples practically overnight
>when money runs out, there are now almost 40 billion starving people across the world

Sounds like a great plan.

And they say jews have a high IQ

The idea about the vatican is really fucking stupid, but I'm more wondering why I haven't been blessed enough to suck on those jewish tits.

>sell the vatican
You cant sell a country you fucking jew bitch.
Why not sell israel, i bet its worth even more.

Isn't that what happened to Haiti? It used to be called the jewel of the Caribbean until the nigs revolted and took the wealth of their masters for themselves. That's why Haitians are so rich.. oh wait

Lol thanks user was coming in to post this. Silverman is fucking hideous inside and out.

I still would hatefuck her and call her jewish subhuman.

Great job, america is now in the same state as Zimbabwe.

>JUST SELL YOUR RELIGION AWAY
JUST REMEMBER THEY HATE US AS MUCH AS WE HATE THEM

How much is Mecca worth

And whose going to buy it?

Is this bitch fucking retarded? The worth of the Vatican is based around the existence of the Vatican, and everything it represents. Once they decide to sell it, it becomes worthless, because it is now no longer apart of the thing that made it wealthy in the first place.

The question is, are they worth saving?

>Please sell hundreds of years of european artwork and architecture to feed useless niggers
>regards, a jew

Again? Dibs on the rare paintings and gold.

Because Sarah Silverman is a psychotic baby killer who proposed overthrowing the President and military 6 months ago. She's the last person on the planet I'd look to for any kind of logic. When people ask why other people hate jews (I'm apathetic about them myself), you show them this woman right here.

why not do the same with israel? it's hasn't been around for very long, so the impact will be minimal

>dismantle the vatican
>not use the money to fund ambitious projects for His glory

That's the problem with jews, jewesses even more so: they lack real imagination. They can only dream up schemes, but once the gold is in their hands, it's $495b stashed in a cave somewhere, $4b in some real estate project sold at 10x markup amerigoys, and $1b in soy sludge for African kids.

Because that's retarded.

Lurk more before posting. You're making a fool of yourself right now.

Not sure if pic related will enlarge, but i'll give it a shot.

>kill all Jews
>make gorrillions of bars of soap
>sell the soap
>pay for world hunger for a gorrilion years
Why hasn't anyone done this?

>says the reddit spacer

>Why not sell israel, i bet its worth even more
Actually no, it isn't. The vatican basically owns 1/4 of the real estate of Italy. Not only churches and monuments: everything from cultivable lands to condos.

Who would buy the artwork with printed money, by the way?

>no argument
shut up faggot, you have to go back

Oh right, forgot video

liveleak.com/view?i=7be_1486133306

Have a good laugh anons

Hmm. Any reason she doesn't sell everything she owns to feed the poor?

>feed the whole fucking world
>20 years later 3-4 times as many hungry people
Wew

>Other people should sell their stuff and give the money to charity, not me
Why is she talking about the holy city of a religion she doesn't believe in? If religions should sell everything they own to feed the poor, why isn't she starting on her own turf?

Because paper dollars magically makes crop yields go up. kk bae

>Only the property and building makes the net present value of an organization
I thought jews were good with money

Are you suggesting that "lurk more" is something worth posing an actual argument against?

WE WUZ DA POAP IN SHEIT!!

>o-oh yeah? well, YOU visit a WEBSITE!

I don't.

That's not how you spell Obama

yeah goy. give more shekels

This that money would be better making clean water wells, big agricultural farms, and health standards...Untill some arifrikans decide to burn it all down because its white people shit.

Why do they own so much?

This. Throwing free food at Africa has led to even further degradation of local agriculture as farmers can't possibly compete with well-meaning idiots giving the same products away. It's a hole that Africa will never dig itself out of. Meanwhile, this glut of free, assured food and medicines has led to a massive population explosion necessitating further food aid and assorted support, and the cycle continues with a snowballing effect.

It's hard to say we should let people starve, but we can't keep this up forever. The only way to fix this is to give them the knowledge of agriculture and leave them to figure it out. The population will eventually stabilize.

Sell off all your synagogues schlomoand seize the assets of every rich Jew. The Rothschilds are worth a trillion, twice as much as the Vatican.

Nothing. Same as all of its visitors.

Because celebrities, especially comedians, are retarded and don't understand how money works. I would objectively say Leonardo DiCaprio is an exception to that statement though, as well as Hugh Jackman

The walking IKEA moble

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
Mouse utopia experiment.

She is a especially retarded specimen.
Is she really kikeish?
Why would the kikes give her any visibility?

>Once the military is with us

Do leftists really think they will get any support from police and military when the chips are down?

Of course the jew goes after the Vatican. How about we glass Israel and use the money we save from giving them aid to feed our whole country and provide free medical care for years.

Venezuela 2.0: Continental boogaloo

No thats why they think the military and LEOs wil join them...Funny part is more Military and LEO are right leaning at least.

You tried. It resulted in the crusades.

Centuries of privileges, donations, old people that die with no heirs and leave everything to the church, etc...

He's lowering the debt. Facts hurt?

Obama doubled the debt. Let that sink in. More printed money than every other president combined.

because humans who get free stuff turn into shitty humans.
People need to feel like they are contributing to something meaningful.
It will make them miserable at best.. now imagine the worst...

I wonder how many hungry niggers she invites over to her house to feed for Shabbat?

Has she counted how many hungry niggers we could feed with the 30 billion in (((aid))) we send to Israel every year?

(((Silverman)))

I hate these parasites more and more with every passing hour.

Only if you're suggesting your posts are of value.

Yeah, it's absolutely delusional. Police are overwhelmingly conservative (they deal with the shit-tier of society every day afterall, druggies, low-lifes etc.) and military conservatives outnumber centrists and liberals by at least 2 to 1.

It's fucking retarded to think a group of people sworn to uphold the US Constitution before everything else would suddenly wake up one day and all say "yeah let's just burn this shit down." It would literally never happen. There are still plenty of men of principle who have the fortitude to wipe their degeneracy out when the time comes.

>The gobbmint prints the moneys hurr durr

Genius, let's give food aid to impoverished nations, causing all local farmers attempting to solve the hunger crisis to go bankrupt due to competition from free and nearly free food aid, exarcerbating the food crisis when paired with increased birth rates from food aid and the subsequent dying down of food aid as people move on with no infrastucture to meet demand, causing mass starvation event, allowing farmers to build up again, but also leading to mass attention of starvation, leading to more food aid...

Why not just take the rothschilds mone if you want to redistribute wealth so much.
Oh wait they're fucking kikes so you would never say that

Because if they did the world wouldn't be the same place.

WHO says african diabetes is now the bigger problem. Im serious. It took no time at all for those niggers to get fat on the food we send them.

A nuke, probably

Oh course the Jew wants to take money from the Catholics with no mention of how much she hoards herself.

I wish this bitch would khs

Africa doesn't have the internet yet?

>putting your new bread in the same container as the old bread so fungus spores can get on it right away and make it moldy as quickly as possible.

Lawful good really is the most stupid alignment. Neutral evil/chaotic neutral here btw.

They don't care about the details, they just want to shame you and virtue signal

well, she has a point to be honest

liquidate your priceless artwork and erase your history because any problem can be solved with enough money and although you are already one of the 10 largest charitable entities on earth you could be doing so much more

Wrong. Never happen. Why? Average IQ of blacks and the brain drain phenomenon.

Yeah she is low IQ. Maybe one of her relatives owns a movie studio or something.

Jews are so very generous with other people's money. So charitable with the goy's taxmoney they must feel like saints!

We dump food in Africa becasue EU farming subsidies cause overproduction.

It has nothing to do with charity or trying to help Africa.
It's just cheaper than destroying it.

More like 2-3 trillion. That's assets.

They're "worth" exponentially more than that because you can't buy their NWO/influence/position for practically any price. Strategic power is a different kind of asset. It's a position built up over 300+ years.

Reminder that the Catholic Church literally spent centuries breeding Jews to be apex predators in money changing because muh usury.

Popists had it coming.

>just sell your history and culture goy!
>its your job to feed the world, isn't that what jesus said?

Why don't the Rothschilds donate 10% of there wealth and stop world hunger?

How about instead we sell that giant solid cold candle thing in Israel?

Not like that fucking thing has any use.

cause it's a fucking idiotic kike.

>not washing it

Lazy fuck

she never looked or looks hot. she's a dirty inbred jew.

we need that money to keep the holocaust museums running

If you followed her plan, you'd end world hunger for a few years
Then there'd be even more starving africans as they had more kids on gibs, which would make the eminent famine all the worse
There needs to be a shift, gibs or kids. Get gibs, no kids

I hope you are steam cleaning it using high pressure. You arnt killing the spores any other way.

Okay. What happens once your $500 billion worth of food has been eaten? What do you sell next?

Also, why don't the Jews sell off some of their assets to feed the world? Why [is it the Vatican's job?