How do you deal with the fact there's pedophile rings all across your country and people pass it off as "conspiracy...

How do you deal with the fact there's pedophile rings all across your country and people pass it off as "conspiracy theories"?

If there's a happening regarding this in the next year, I'll tattoo a pepe on my left arm. This shit is crazy, no accountability!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just to clarify if I'm the one doing it the pepe on the left arm

Same way I deal with the child molesters who chopped my foreskin off.

if you're a jew you had some old guy suck your dick, how is this okay?

You call it your covenant with g-d, as far as I know.

Been listening to this song user.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

If we can't suck baby dick it'll be another shoah

Why stop there? Now they're normalizing FGM as well.

I just can't sit by while pure children are being abused, this degeneracy has to end.

They deserve to suffer too, if i find a place that does it they will pay.

I promise the same!

My understanding is that the FBI takes this sort of thing seriously, or at least that's what the special agent from the missing and exploited children division told me.

So far, I'm not impressed.

How rampant is it in your country now that "asians" have entered your country germanon?

like trump its 4D chess don't ask questions shill

Look at the Dutroux files. Its not just Belgium.

I hear deerborne michigan is a hot spot for this type of thing, they won't look in to it though for guilt reasons.

>How do you deal with the fact there's pedophile rings all across your country

I ain't the police yo

Keep an eye out user, not only for vans but also weird muzzi actions.

I could name some institutions in Florida and the names of the people who run them and who accept money for what they do, and it wouldn't take much effort to dig up the names of some of the parents and children that might be worth investigating.

FBI doesn't seem that's very interesting. I guess state police would be the next step? County sheriffs?

Name it publicly user, if it doesn't out your location. I will gladly make a few calls/emails

I'll be sure to watch dem pesky Islamophobes : )

I don't because it's a half-baked conspiracy that people made up for ad views. Literally 100% fake manufactured news designed to make money.

Nah, they tried that already. It was one one of my early clues (unrelated to my personal interaction with the FBI) that this shit is real and much bigger and worse than I'd considered.

IIRC most or all of the info I have is on the hard drive of the laptop they seized. They can take it from there if they care to.

Go back to England officer, twitter is waiting.

you'll regret those words when it's someone in your family. Don't blame yourself when it happens user.

t. super male vitality guzzling infowarrior

They'll delete the harddrive and all evidence, alphabet agencies are never going to do shit after these sick cunts, else they would have done something by now. It's been going on for decades all around the world.

thanks for adding to the thread user, was very informative.

Do they use it for black mail or just don't care at all?

Last I heard it's sitting at a local warehouse and if I bother the local cyber crime division they'll consider letting me access a file or two if they think it's important enough.

It's not the kind of stuff where you wind up with dead FBI agents and somebody finds a smashed hard drive that found its way in to the river, such as in another case not too far from where I live.

They don't really care as far as I can tell. They did the usual bit of offering to let me be an informant in exchange for avoiding legal hassle, but pretty much just moved on to what apparently they thought was more important. I could tell you some other details but it starts to get into stuff I'm better off not talking about. And I don't want to bag on the FBI too much since there are a lot of decent people in it. I'd just rather see the public better assured that they're doing what we're paying them to do.