APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Asian guy here, this woman is full of shit, she is claiming sexism and racism because none of her coworkers wanted to hang out with her outside of work and thinks she deserve a promotion while already holding a high position in her company

TLDR: She didn't get everything she wanted now she is crying about it like a stupid woman, that and she married a nigger

If it was so terrible, why did her suit fail?

remind me which ladder hoping/fucking gash this cunt is?

She's a goddamn sperglord. A social ogre.

There's a lot of them out there. Zoe Quinn is one too.

sry

She got fired from Facebook or some shit company like that and she claimed it was because she has a vagina. It turns out that she was just a shit worker who didn't do her job and complained about imaginary sexism all the time.

Married to a gay nigger ambulance chaser/professional litigant.

Checks out.

So sorry. Please forgive me T_T

Because it was fraudulent, just like her nigger fraud husband's suit.

Literally Reedditch ceo who killed the site and put a literal Jew sjw in her place.

Fuck pao and spez

>ellen pao

lmao even reddicucks hate her

No shit, I was being rhetorical.

To be fair, didn't they bring pao on to basically put all the blame on her for banning fatpeoplehate and coontown? Then the admins fired her for the controversy but didnt reverse the decisions.

So it wasn't over sexism (which i'm guessing her lawsuit was over), but they probably should have been sued for setting pao up like that. Or not, i don't care. They're all shitty, stabbing each other in the back is what libshits do i guess.

Sorry i meant that in tesponse to I'm not sure if the person in the picture is ellen pao.

>she married a nigger
holy shit, she must be insane

Why do women always come into leadership positions in companies that men created. Can't they create anything of their own instead of depending on other people's effort?

Lmao

That fucking cunt was a CEO and probably the worst human being in history.

She was absolutely involved in heavy censorship of everything except far left gynocentrism.

And she's the "victim"

that was the one that got fired for being too reddit for reddit

No, that's a how a fucking court of law works you stupid bitch.

>silicon valley
>sexist
i wish

Because Penis.
Because Male Privilege.
Because Misogyny.
Because Rape Culture.

(This is sarcasm.)

waaah i wanted free money because my family paid for my prestigious schooling but my lawsuit failed muh pay tree "R" key

>(This is sarcasm.)
You're new around here, aren't you?

(you)

Feels breddy gud knowing that all these virtue signalling libtard companies will eventually have these affirmative action hires turn on them in the long run.

i wouldn't want to hang out with a cunt like her anyways

she ruins everything that she touchs

>I'm not sure if the person in the picture is ellen pao.
it is an she's a flaming cunt that thinks she can do whatever she wants and not reap the consequences