Slit my throat and call me a flute

>girlfriend started studying social anthropology

How fucked up the poop shoot am I Sup Forumslacks

Just find another woman. It's not like this planet has a shortage of them.

Why is she studying instead of having children

Post her pics

>fell for the all men will abandon you so make sure you have a plan b and learn to love the state meme

she's not my ex yet degenerate

>she's not my ex yet
I don't mind.

Don't ever post this picture again

Not at all. Just get a new one

Wait till one of her enlightened professors fills her head and talks her into getting on the africana studies dick ride

time for a trade in I think

>Yet

Get her pregnant "by accident" before it's too late.

> humanities girlfriend
bahahaahahaha, topcuck

I give it one semester before she turns into a full-blown communist. Social Anthropology involves nothing other than falsifying your data to advance the cause of Marxism like Margaret Mead did.

>t. UCSB Biological Anthropology grad

What even is social anthropology? It sounds like something someone made.

Leave her. Seriously, nothing is worse than the prospect of living with a rampant female SJW who's head has been filled with Anti-White/Anti-Male ideology to the point where she sees you as less valuable than a convicted Arab Muslim child rapist simply because you happen to be white and male (which is apparently one of the worst affronts to humanity).

Don't wait until she takes 'critical whiteness' courses. Hell, she might even sleep around with nonwhite dudes simply because it's "progressive and politically correct" to do so - and when you are finally fed up with it, she will try to ruin your life in every way possible (mostly financially if you are already married by then).

So get rid of the cause before the problems begin to arise.

fuck my life
Can't believed I shared my Hitler memes with her and she used to giggle.

Try to steer her towards historical demography/anthropological demography. They use hard data and it's a fascinating field.

>Can't believed I shared my Hitler memes with her and she used to giggle.
maybe if you get her to drop the course she'll come out ok...

but if she starts going on about how the world would be a better place if Muslims would live with her then she's too far gone

that's not what anthropologists do faggot

really sucks man. Then again, if she decided to study a subject like 'social anthropology' (god, how much i hate the word 'social') out of her own will, that's already a sign of her being (excuse the wording) pretty worthless as an individual. Everyone with a brain can take a look at what's taught in those kinds of subjects and instantly notice how utterly unscientific and worthless those degrees are. It's literally the kind of subject that people study when they are literally too dumb for actual sciences ("don't care what i study, the only thing that matters is that i went to university!). Doesn't help that those are not breadwinning-subjects either - even with affirmative actions in place, a degree in that bullshit is not going to increase your chances in any significant way. And how does she pay for it? does she waste her parents money for it? will she get a job to pay the fees? or does she expect you to pay for it? Hope it's not the latter.

My girlfriend did a sociology a-level and the books were completely filled with feminism and marxism. Pretty much anything it talked about was analysed through a feminist or marxist lense. Her sociology teacher was also a massive SJW and went on half hour rants on Trump.

I guess she hasn't been completely blue pilled as she knows how fashy I am and still lets me inside her.

Tell her to get a degree in something that matters and helps get you a fucking job afterwards.
Else, kick that bitch to the curb, she will never be smart.

Why isn't she studying how to raise your white children?