DAILY REMINDER

China will soon rule the world. Once the amerifats fall out of power, the euro cucks won't be able to do anything o stop the grea red dragon.

Then we will conquer all of the inferior asian countries. That means we shall conquer and make shbserviant the nips zipperheads gooks poos flips and Taiwanese traitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0TE2OHJ-0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two third of your population is becoming 60+

2/3 of your population will soon be muslim
Don't worry one day we will conquer europe and breed your women to become chinese

Bump

There aren't any ethnic Chinese left, they were raped out of existence by a barbarian horde when they were conquered. Checkmate.

I see that no captitalist cowards can deny the truth

Han rules over all of china and will rule the world as well

>China will soon rule the world

Not with the technology they currently have, no.

... go on

You're one to talk, russia has infinite resource but squanders them for military instea of your people and infrastructure

Once we finished with africa we be obliged to peacefully help the euro cucks by destroying religion and seeding your women as we are doing to Africans at this moment

Post more cute chinese girls please.

If you think China can survive the collapse of the west your sadly mistaken, they need to west to provide them with tech to steal and people to sell to.

Also their state capitalists, so for a Commie to support them is pretty funny.

Why Chinese women have no interest in white men

>but squanders them for military

Yes, also inventions in the military field.
China just gets copies or export versions of our military arsenal. They dont really INVENT things.

If you want to bring down china, some countries just have to agree about not doing business with them.
That would be the end of that story.

ohh yeahh tell me more Mr Chinese Guy

lol no

Sec. 301 investigation. Intellectual property thefts bout to get BTFO. Plus they own too much of our debt. They're ours. They have no idea who they're dealing with now.

>asian gf wins again

If she is the ruler, I am in.

We will remain strong and steadfast once the west collapses we shall take advantage of the smoldering countries and there's nothing you amerisharts can so about it

Actually we are counting on the Chinese to preserve European genetic traits through their engineering program. Watch out for jews tho

why are asian women characterized as brainless children

is this what you tell yourself every time you poo without a loo and eat babies

left seems better but unless you are a low iq normie that shit gets boring real fast. the real answer is none of the above

She can rule my ruler, if you know what I mr bean

they are

Most of Russia's stuff is shit, we only used ou to get a foot up. Why do you think we are now aggressive with our neighbors. We don't need their trade and we are rising

chinese women don't even exist lmao

how are your marriage auctions going, did you bring your spousal forms?

Haha.. ok just cut the act now.
Your divide and conquer game is pretty weak

>germany is stronger than the US they will rule the world
>the Soviet Union is stronger than the US they will rule the world
>China is stronger than the US they will rule the world

Sure dude whatever you say.

Post more big tittied chinks

We don't see euro traits as good. Look how cycled they are

This is correct.

And please do move en masse to Europe. Protect the art and culture, keep the Muslims under your boot. Non-whites and non-East Asians need some imposed order for several generations to help their cultures evolve.

Please save us china

Chink pussy is the most traiterous of them all. your money might be able to snatch you a good one ricedick but she will be dreaming about bwc around every corner

>why are asian women characterized as brainless children

t. has never met asian women

w...will we have a chance to seed your women too?

We don't eat babies that's fake news you amerifats gobble up dont believe Korean dogs

Is that a cross on her necklace?

Is that a cross on her necklace? Such an irony considering your Chinese supremacist message.

Can you follow a religion if you dont have a soul?

Bullshit, they don't want white guys an no such thing as BWC. Just your fantasy

I'm gay and that's simply not true. People love exotic people.

Jews are becoming increasingly white. Eventually the Jews and Mormons will be the majority of the white population, and then whites will be even more exotic than they are currently. Globally rarer.

I meant babies in general, not just the human kind

but also the human kind

Probably some dumb tiny dick white pig gave it to her. She is still chinese through and through

youtube.com/watch?v=f0TE2OHJ-0k

stay mad, chang

I will gladly butcher these micro dicked chinks as my ancestors had done for thousands of years. once the kike problem is solved, the chink problem must be brought to attention. they're a threat to the whole world

the soulless subhuman chinkman must be destroyed

>Most of Russia's stuff is shit

Thats why your whole army is equipped with copies of it.
Chinese logic.

what if she has beautiful half breed aryans tho?

God she is pretty.

Chink chong ding dong we supa powa hwite man we betta dan you we rule world [slurping insect noise intensifies]

fuck off commie shits

Glhf with that navy of yours....

nice larping . taiwan is owned by china idiot

Fake video ladyboy she was prostitute

uma

Because weeaboos are autistic

Chinese women don't want half white babies.

>15 posts by this ID

pic related

>tiny dick white
>not projecting

Why is she wearing it though? So much for Chinese through and through, admiring the white man's religion.

no i dated one, in her last year of med school. She was smart but we broke up because I didn't have the energy to deal with her constant and need for attention.

Asian women are like smart children.

If women like this are gonna rape me , then it won't be much of a rape .

Wake up white and black people. While we are fighting the Asians are quietly winning the race war. We need to start breeding with Asians to raise our IQ.

The chink can only steal, never create.

Shut up roach boy

Various sources estimate different numbers of adherents with some sources indicating that 1.5-4% of the total population in China are Muslims.

T H I C C

Lel seeding sheboons have fun

BASED

This shows you have no idea what you're talking about. The Chinese are already going around the world identifying genes related to intelligence and creativity, and that involves a substantial number of white and Jewish (also white) genes.

And when blue and green eyes are an option, they will be chosen.

Wait until the neurological mutation studies are released. Whites (on the right half of the bell curve) have very plastic brains, and their intelligence continues growing as they age, years beyond other groups.

And at same time your people starving and dying of overdose while your country gives money to some neighbor slavshits to fight eagother

Mongorian?!

I've been in a tea shop like that. Expensive teas and rich people sitting down to pose with their pu'er or oolong.
It was really boring and I was thirsty.

There are even more Christians. Just look at OP's necklace.

Try not to cross border and rape her you smelly street shitter

How did that last invasion of vietnam go? If i remember correctly not well. Has the modern chinese military ever really been put to the test?

My IQ and that of my extended family is far higher than the average IQ of any outside group average. I'd rather stay in my bubble of high IQ people, thanks.

Chinese women for take Christianity serious

I had a dream last night that I was in the army and war broke out with china
Then I got injured in battle and captured by the chinese army
They forcibly turned me into a cute asian girl for breeding purposes to propagate the army
soon my dream may become a reality

>And at same time your people starving and dying of overdose
Its not our country who has to import food because we fubar our enviroment

The krokodile meme has to die though srsly

>gives money to some neighbor slavshits to fight eagother
Thats BS, people financed, not the governement.

South Korea already has been cloning animals.
Im giving it to the Koreans they seem smart.

China only survives due to us buying the crap you manufacture. Without American money you would be still in the stone age, which is what will happen if the West collapses.

yeah i guess its better to pick up some dumb whore instead of a smart medic girl

WTF is this?

e slaughtered viet shits and our military will easily take on any in the world especially gook land

>grea red dragon
>grea

ok have her give me a call ok thx

>china
my sides

we are honorabre Chinese...right?

Estimates place China's Christian population at somewhere around 2-5%, and it's growing. I believe China actually has the fastest growing Christian population in the world.

inb4 Taiping Heavenly Kindgom again

Maybe try finding better excuses.

No jap rapist will be first to go

something really fucked up if real

the nips are great people,my parents went to your country for university before china and japan's tension got real,sometimes i consider your people superior to mine

t.pic related

Whomever embrace Christ as their savior shall become truly powerful. China deserves to be the #1 power as long as this trend continues, Lord willing.

She and othe chinese women arent interested in fat white pigdogs

lmao the flag and the post.
well played.

I'll take the chinks over niggers any day.
Kill em all Chang.

Bullshit

When push comes to shove China will remember its place the hard way. I think they should be bullied anyway for good measure

???

How about: no to dumb whore and no to children

You have no proof otherwise you white loser