Have you seen Sarah Silverman's love letter to the goyim?

>Dear people who have become white nationalists: I can't imagine what life is like for you & I know finding this brotherhood of hate feels like a place where you can belong. But this is a country of diversity and you, coming yourself from immigrants, belong here in this beautiful tapestry. I know you feel like you have found, in white nationalism, a purpose and a community. But that sinking feeling you have when you are alone at night is your gut, and you must listen to it. I believe you can, if you wish, find the great bravery in yourself to shed your ideology of hate and join us in an existence of love. You do have a purpose and there is a community for you. Join us. We will love you. I will love you. Your life is not set - you can change it. There is greatness in you and it lies within all of us as one beautiful diverse nation who has each other's backs. Come be a part of it. I promise that sinking feeling will turn to a feeling of flight. You will not be replaced by Jews. Because only you can be you and there's only one you in the world. No one is going back to the country they came from, (many, brutally and against their will). This is our home now - all of us. And there is a place for you in it- sit beside me. Come feel what real brotherhood is. And be a part of what America, at it's very best, can stand for.
>Love,
>Your Jewish friend, Sarah

Why doesn't she mock white people some more, like she did when whites becoming a minority in the USA some time ago?

she had a change of heart. she embraced love, not hate. truly an inspiration to us vile racists.

>i'm still not gonna fuck you, fridgebody

How many Jewish expulsions have there been? Is somebody afraid the number might go up once more?

The only good Sarah Silverman is a dea. . .ah damn, I see you've already heard this joke. I'll just leave, never should've come in the first place.

I honestly think that's whats going on right now

They will not get away that easy this time.

>opens book of trite metaphors
>here we are, page one:
>beautiful tapestry

Ugh. Still, her sentiment isn't terrible.

also, there were multiple commenters on this article stating that if they tried typing a message with "whitey", it got immediately deleted

Half the top comments are calling her out for misrepresenting nationalism and telling her to go fuck herself. A few say they don't give a fuck that she's a Jew.

Thanks for the useless arrow spaghetti.

I chuckled, thanks.

Dear kike nobody cares what you have to say

The best predictor for the future is and remains the past. You think people change that easily? Only the mask does.

I cannot hear her over the enticing, dark thrum of helicopters

im scared and retarded and dont belong anywhere. the world is confusing and i dont have a comedian to make sense of things for me

What a charming communication. It would be be nice if she could maintain this new-found eloquence and understanding but give it time and she'll be back to her former attention-seeking shenaniganns.

So muss ich sagen, diese Juedische Frechheit hat laenger gelebt als sie in Zukunft noch leben wird

Expect more of this shift, from desperately trying to win to desperately trying to soften the conflict in anticipation of their inevitable loss.

When we win, don't forget what they were like when they still thought they could win.

end world hunger

sell israel

It's still scummy.

>You will not be replaced by Jews. Because only you can be you and there's only one of you in the world.

>It's okay for Jews to pursue their collective interests. But you rival cultures have to view yourselves entirely as isolated individuals and not worry about your collective fate. Therefore you can logically have no objection to multigenerational population replacement plots against you.

I got that vibe from it too.

leave her alone shes cute

sure its all kissy poo now?

Why are you so nervous?

>94 million shares
Are all of these separate people?

There's no way the Jews will be expelled from the US when the first amendment exists

million shares
It was shopped. Thankfully, the world isn't that comatose, yet.

the sign "jewish financing available" is what they're focusing on.

no shit?