I refuse to believe Americans are actually this stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're Californians m8.

We aren't. They just went and asked people in Hollywood. Hollywood is known for having dumbasses there.

Also, they wouldn't show people if they actually knew. Because that wouldn't fit the narrative that the video wants

You must've never been to America.

Yeah sure that's the reason. Because they'd be able to find North America on a labeled map in the south or midwest.

I'd actually be surprised if some people I know of know where NK is.

You know it's fucking bad when the 'white trash rednecks' that the left love to ridicule have higher IQs on average than these cosmopolitan weasels.

T. Californian

It's almost like the states with the lowest populations have the highest IQs because they're population-skewed. Hmm... We already know rural rednecks are dumb as shit compared to urban populations.

Nope. I actually live in a pretty podunk area in the midwest. And nobody here could be accused of having a room temp IQ.

It's almost like the states with the least whites per capita have lower IQs.

Sorry but most normies everywhere are stupid as fuck.

They did this shit in my city too and all the students were equally retarded.

Here's your reply.

And yet Wyoming has a 102 average IQ despite the entire state being rural. Really makes you think

man he lost so much weight good for him!

>city
>place where everything is located
>most smart people are in the city

Really makes me think.

Deng dude, you sure told me.

rural fag here, it's not that bad.

Explain this then.

wait what? I thought this guy would have been pro MAGA

Reading problems?

Are you telling me that the less white a place is, the dumber it is??? Woah, that really gets the noggin joggin!

That's because you're one of them. Of course the stupid don't notice how stupid others are.

Trust me, they are

>California still full of dumbfucks according to that map
Do you even know what you're looking at?

fpbp

Michigan looks good despite having Detroit and Flint weighing is down.

>conveniently ignores the charts which prove that rural states have higher IQ than California

>hollywood blvd
>america

kimmel is making fun of himself, and his people

Pretty much perfect correlation

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH (unless we want to be smarter)

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

Easily applies to city subhumans as well.
>"I live in a cosmopolitan paradise where homelessness and gang shootings are everywhere, so I have all the answers to everything in life and I don't have to bother educating myself further."

This is why I approve of us being nuked.

Even if the control group of one place has a "higher IQ" than the control group of another place, the difference is so minimal that it can be easily concluded that both demographics are varying degrees of idiot.

An accurate map

But they never show those who answer accurately, who are most likely the majority. Fuck these feel-good videos.

Stickfigures!
BRFO

>Americans

More like

>California
>Los Angeles of all cities
>Women

Lmao

Really makes you think

>tfw they also clueless about guam