Message from Anglin

As I type, the total eclipse of the sun is preparing to cross these United States.

This is a Black Sun.

It is an omen signaling the dawn of a new age.

Everything that you know is changing. The universe is realigning itself. The order of nature is to be restored.

This is exactly 50 years since the forces of evil declared the Summer of Love, and opened the doors of hell.

It is no coincidence that this is happening just as the greatest shut down the internet has ever seen is happening.

The Jews are well aware of the power of this omen.

We are entering now a new reality. If you sit quietly, you will be able to feel this in your spine. The energies shifting. You yourself will not be the same. You are changing, fundamentally, becoming something new. We all are.

The forces of good did not die with the Third Reich. They simply went underground. The return of this force of good and its triumph over the forces of evil and darkness was prophesied.

I don’t know what is going to happen next. But it is going to be vicious and beautiful.

Things are going to happen which you believe cannot happen. Things that you have been told are impossible.

You can probably find the details in some ancient Hindu poem. I would imagine you could, if you knew where to look. I personally do not, so I can’t tell you.

But I am not trolling you. Neither did I go mad from the stress of the last ten days. This is real and it is happening and you know what I am saying is true because you can feel it just the same as I can.

Professional advice: remain calm and roll with the punches.

We got this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfPdxK8yuw
time.com/4907357/total-solar-eclipse-2017-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd sage this thread if I wasn't posting an image.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Leaf > Larper

show your nigger flag faggot

make me.

WE GOT THIS MEN

Hail the black sun.

May the street darken like the skies with the blood of our enemies.

Nothing is happening

I am pissed at this shoahing of the internet. Raging in fact. I want revenge.

Huh?

its fun to believe

HAIL THE BLACK SUN!

same.

the spookiest of the sun wheels

Eclipses happen every year. Nothing is happening

the black sun rises

then why does this matter so much?

And perfect timing for everyone in the world to notice Nazism is on the rise. But why they will wonder, that is when the age of enlightenment begins. No wonder (((they))) have been frantically deleting the internet. Terrified that the goyim will find out about (((them))).

link is here

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

An eclipse of this nature hasn't occured since the summer of the founding of the United States, 1776. Our founders foresaw this happening, we will reclaim our nation. Tell me again why this isn't a big deal, schlomo?

Every single comment section or social media is lighting up with the truth. They can't shut it down fast enough.

Lets hope you deliver faggots.
Aim for the middleman

You fuckers better remember to meditate during the eclipse.

nobody is going to dark web just to read his stupid shit. he better get back on the regular internet if he doesn't wantt o disappear from the face of the earth.

if he sued google and those other guys he would have millions of dollars by now. what a dumb ass

So if this is the dawn of a new age does that mean in 6 years when we get the next total eclipse in the US there will be another new age?

Rahowa

His gab account posts his articles in image form.

The black sun rises!
Hail Victory!
Praise Kek!

>We got this.

What a larping faggot. Are you 12? Are you retarde? Do you have the syndromeee? Are you dickless? Are you a weakling bullied rpg player? Are you socially marginalized? Are you gay? Are you afraid of speaking with women?

You sound super retarded.

is that anglin guy even white?

implying i'm not literally wearing the black sun right now

>flag

>brazil

Why do you even have any input in this you fucking faggot? Seriously you rfucking monkies aren't white you'll never be white. FUCK OFF>

uma delicia :-D

>It is an omen signaling the dawn of a new age
The omen says "tomorrow will be just as yesterday! Make of today what you will, but make it good!, cause tomorrow isn't promised"

Well anons, you heard the omen. Do what you will during the eclipse if ift happens to touch you, but most importantly, make the most of it. Once in a lifetime without serious travel if you happen to be in the totality, which I am. So good day, good night, and stay true anons!

What a load of shit. Any EH will tell you what the BS is, it's negrido or Sufi fana. Fucking yank idiots.

Boring..... I'm getting sleepy now.

Darkness to Light

I feel my Aryan blood awakening!

Time to cleanse this planet of the reptilian/Jewish filth!

>This is exactly 50 years since the forces of evil declared the Summer of Love, and opened the doors of hell.
>evil
Maybe this will be the Winter of Hate.

Anglin is a prophet. I believe faggots.

IDK you might've crossed over into defamation or harassment (with past troll campaigns) territory which might've given them cause. It's extremely fucked up that they took your URL though. But what did you expect from Google? One of the founders was a new who came to the U.S. from the Soviet Union. It's sets an extremely frightening precident though. I do hope you can sort this out. Nobody should be calling Anglin FBI anymore either as an FBI operation wouldn't get shoahed from the internet.

>Leafs think anything is worse than them

Find your place, surrounded by nature to be totally at ease. You WILL be able to feel it. Deep breathes and close your eyes.

Its no coincidence the trump team waited until the eclipse to start making arrests.

Getting dark now. Going into meditation, see you on the other side fellas.

them digits tho

This bread has aromatic hints of ginger. And Manlet.

Kys stormnigger

>This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

Listened to this on the way home from work this morning as the sun dimmed. Fit very well.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfPdxK8yuw

Midnight Sun, Morning Star

>of this nature
you mean visible in the US? because solar eclipses happen once a year.

kys faggot libertarian

MAKE IT GOOD

>completely banned from the internet
>all this winning

Stormniggers are so pathetic

>natsocs are controlled opposition goy!
>That's why all their websites are being shut down!

>It's the first total solar eclipse seen in no other country but the U.S. since the nation’s birth in 1776.

You think this is just a coincidence goys?

time.com/4907357/total-solar-eclipse-2017-america/

Hey Anglin, you still think Fields is a jewish plant? you still calling his mom a jew because her last name is Bloom? Fuck you buddy.

To all you cocksuckers looking up to this guy remember he threw one of our own under the bus to save his sorry ass and his shitty website.

Fuck off Anglin.

>if we get shutdown, we win

Lmao

sopa de monkey

Today marks the the beginning of the end. The Kali Yuga, this age of iron will begin will end soon. 2025, baby

Welcome to the age of violence.

Please reply anglin kun

>Be me
>Living in Wyoming
>Expeirenced Total Solar Eclypse
>Best thing I had seen in my life.
>No one is talking about how Wyoming did something useful for once.
>mfw

The end of the Iron Age

>words

That's all well and great, but how are the Jews going to counter this? In order to beat the Jew, you have to be the Jew, so to speak.

>We got this.
what's this 'we' shit, white man?

TEOTWAWKA
BOHICA

why can't anyone ever use the correct version?

user total eclipses happen all the time. Burgerland is not unique.

It's not about "winning", it's about the System/Powers That Be/Da Joos viewing you as a major threat that needs to be shut down

Strange how the Black Sun occurs in United States during Trump's presidency when everyone calls him Hitler, the battle between evil Commies and heroic Nazis has left the internet and manifesting in the streets, there is mass red pills being dropped and people are beginning to realise the truth.
Not all will accept it though. It will be hard, but have courage my brothers.

This is a sign that we are winning.

Why are white nationalists so obsessed with poo in loo mythology? You make fun of them for shitting in the street but apparently they know something you don't?
>inb4 they was nordic and shiet

>forces of good
>rise of sodomy
user-kun, no. God is going to return and destroy the wicked, and all idol worshipers including nazis.

Was user right?

youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU

i found out about the grand tetons and watching idaho for the shadow too too late user

i had no idea. its time

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ANGLIN

Hi Sinead

yes he is

Sinead hates Anglin just like she hates every other major pro-white figure. She gets paid a for different agitprop projects

>Summer of love opened gates of hell
>Muh desert tales

Gtfo double digit dummy

April 8, 2024 will be the dawn of the New Reich

we can only hope

how long before UJG gets kicked off after some drama?

If the 4th Reich begins today I'll swear allegiance to the god of the black sun whoever he is.

you should be careful. Lucifer couldve started this for the prophecy to fulfill.

Pretty please?

Lets us be white the black sun is rising