Reminded that if you had your foreskin cut you arae gonna go into the gas chamber once the race war hits...

Reminded that if you had your foreskin cut you arae gonna go into the gas chamber once the race war hits, AMERICANS IM LOOKING AT YOU

Bro its not my fault

>inb4 300 replies

fuck off fag i was literally a fucking baby defenseless against the jews

Lmao I'm restoring mine so you won't know the difference. Also you're a fag if you go around looking at other people's dongers

slide
hide/sage

>americans, jews and muslims will defend this

Unless I can grow it back with regenerative medicine.

>tfw i missed the chopping block because i have hypospadias

t-thanks god

are you the dick police?

if your parents chopped your dick off how well could they have raised you?

Damn, fellow Filipinos got jokes...

I wonder if antifa would protest if you burgers held a march against circumsition

Nvm wrong flag

>going around looking at other mens dick
>anti gay
choose one

>americans literally jew their dicks

>gassing who didn't have a choice in their mutilation
you'd have a point if they're a kike, but my family is catholic and I had it done

>implying Americans won't be leading the race war

Why do you like looking at dicks so much OP?

Thankfully, my parents didn't fall for that trickery.

tfw i interjected in a conversation between two kids in my grade in middle school talking about how gross it must be to not be circumcised, mentioned that I wasn't and there's literally nothing gross about it especially since its natural/normal and they turn around and tell the whole school and actually make fun of me for not being a kike.

my mom fell for the "your son will feel weird that his penis is slightly different than dad's so we need to lop it off instead of explaining the difference one time in under a minute"

Id like to see you try to put me into a fucking oven you faggot foreskin inspector.

nobody cares if you had or not had a choice your parents are sheep that follow the jewish orders you have a jew mark your parents probably think that israel is greatest ally and that kikes are chosen people too... Expected from cucktholics tho...

People that do this need to hang

Literally no better than paedophiles

Why is a nigger asking about white dicks? You gay boy?

If it wipes out all the Jews in the process, I'll take one for the team.

I'd throw all the uncut Germans, Swedes, Danes, Anglos, Frenchies and Dutchfags into the ovens for voting left instead of a cut nazi.

Why would a nigger like you get to dictate policy when you're already going to be dead by the day of the rope?

Divide and conquer + penis related slide thread, breddy gud

sorry mate, nothing personal
you must understand that this is the fastest way we can ensure that the jews (and their cattle) are purged...
shhht quiet now... it will all be over soon

>AMERICANS IM LOOKING AT YOUR DICKS
OP is gay

So everyone who got their sucks cut without permission because they are fucking just born? you are the definition of a nigger

I have phimosis and small dick. It would be better to be circumsised than be like me

Oh boy, I can't wait for penis inspection day

You mean you haven't seen more than one oy vey movie as a youth showing how the Jews were rounded up and put in camps and ovens and gas chambers because of the penis inspection day policy?

I'm not kidding. That was part of my holocaust education.

Wrong be proud. From a Intact American.

>I have wrist problems, so I might as well cut off my whole arm
Phimosis can be fixed w/o circumcision, fag.

t. someone who used to suffer from it.

but my dick is only a little bit less than 4 inches. how will I bang bitches with that???

I know, but than I still have a small dick....

>g spot is only like 3 inches in

you good dawg

So you want a small dick and no foreskin? Are you on drugs.

Ask that dude from Austria with a 4" from the other day. He figured out how to get things done and wasn't ashamed of it.

Girls still always want big dicks, look it up. Big dicks give them more pleasure

Kids are kids. They'll bully for anything

Foreskin removal turns men into faggots
Burgers are so cuckold that they let women cut their penises

I don't want to be circumsised. Its just that my dick is small + phimosis so it would be better to have circumsised big dick.

LOL

Dicklet burgers going mad

Don't worry man you're overthinking it. As long as you do your duty as a man and plant your seed inside her you're doing good. If she needs "more" learn to eat pussy.

My dick is korean average...

I actually got my foreskin removed without my parents knowledge. They said they didn't want mine to be cut, but the doctors did it because I was a "blue baby" or some nonsense like that.

>Ancient Romes decide to slaughter kikes
>they find them by checking who doesn't have a foreskin
2000 years later
>half of American males are circumcised because the jews are afraid of pogrom happening again

can't make this shit up

You're making a false comparison. You don't have the option to have a big dick beyond maybe what you might be able to accomplish with jelqing or something.

You do have the option to keep your foreskin and not have phimosis. Even having a small bit of it cut off if that's what it takes is better than having almost all of it lopped off for no reason. My dick isn't what you'd call "big" exactly even though it's big enough that I don't feel ashamed of it.

Jews are crafty devils ill give them that.

I know, but I'm talking about before that, before I meet the girl I want to have kids with. I don't want to be a random dude with a small dick.