Sweden Yes!

Why this Anti-Finland Swede has dark fingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/daccraft/status/899309128153272321
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001931007.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xF61uaH7it0
2ch.pm/int/
youtu.be/sO_gQmKt8kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what they want.

Again? This shit goes down every independence day when the leftist scum goes apeshit and starts vandalizing public and private property.
Nowadays the police response is so fast and efficient that the terrorists aren't able to do anything, the black block gets cornered and arrested quickly.

We're not joking that Sweden is a third world country.

soon

Why are mongols so based?

Sweden has to be liberated by burning them all. It's ok, they're just niggers.

Is celebrating independence now considered ''fascism'' too for Leftards?

Is Finland based?

Of course, it means you endorse being white and it means you love slavery or some shit.

Nobody really know what they are protesting. They don't need a reason and you can't reason with them. They're retarded, they're leftists... leeching my money.

Of course. You're not allowed to be proud of your country or wave your flag. Grew up in the U.K., if you do that in means you're a racist.

we are coming for you nazis
be very afraid

Sweden must be purged

Heh, come on now Lennart. We both know you're too busy sucking Jamals cock so just stop fooling yourself and embrace it

Media is corrupt everywhere.

Sweden will make Finland tolerant insha'Allah!

Oh shit, operation SS Sanchez is undergoing?

Probably because the white army beat the red army in finland

pisses me off how people ignore this. all top headlines were about 'muh heroic immigrants' or 'finns only watched as immigrants helped the victims'

Tammisaari 2.0 FUCKING WHEN

It would cost too much to jail them. We need to get all of the commies this time so they don't reproduce and gas the offspring too.

Great Genghis Empire when?

It was absolutely disgusting. Good thing propaganda like that doesn't cut in the times of the internet. As for people interested in Finnish bolitics: the politicians are pushing now some information privacy damaging act. The terror attack was a great thing for them, assuming they weren't behind it.

Every day, every year, my desire to see the world burn grows stronger...

i hate liberal democracy. communism should be outlawed again. reds should be killed and turned into furniture. greens could be used as fertiliser, or maybe not, that would poison the nature.

how bad is the media in finland?
literally all finns I've met have been good racists and really redpilled
but is the media pushing diversity like in the rest of the north?

why would jailing them cost too much? not that you need to feed them, sure it will need small invesment but when commies are gone we dont have this welfare leech brigade anymore

Doesn't Finland mark it's 100th too this year? The lefties seem have a death wish.

most boomers and gen x get their news from the tv. don't get too optimistic

However bad you think it is here in Sweden, multipy that by a large amount, add a six figure exponential number and subtract two.
twitter.com/daccraft/status/899309128153272321

The smoke is already showing finbro, flames will follow

It was the same in the UK after the recent London attacks. Dozens of medical staff involved in treating people but a Muslim doctor gets hailed as some kind of superhero because he's a Muslim. Hippocratic oath is secondary apparently.

It's the same in the UK

after each terror attack the only thing to change is my life gets slightly worse as my privacy is eroded.

I don't give a fuck as long as they don't start going to their retarded destruction where i'm at. Helsinki and Turku are free zones go ahead subhumans.

That's not a Swede, that's an old pic of a black autistic girl from Ottawa, Canada. She is called Jessica and used to post on ylilauta (the finnish version of Sup Forums).

Won't you guys get based david davis soon

The immigration also changes the snow to sand??

>tfw global warming caused by rapefugees

By the Lord, the God Emperor (Trump) is actually saving the planet!

>implying commie tampere doesn't need to be cleansed with fire

I'm beginning to think that none of them actually want it.

I'd of shut the channel until i got a favorable negotiation

Fuck I hope it leaks into the hometown of Jonnes, Espoo. I'd love to see the niggers and the Jonnes fight

I bet their rioting will be same as last time when they made it big: Broken windows and some fucking fags who did civil service instead of military going: We did what we had to.

>didn't even bother changing the filename to something believable
>redditors still fall for it
I'm glad i go to reddit where there are less redditors than here

I know. But the ol' boomers and gen x don't matter.

But I think we are controlling the info to Gen Zyklon men. Ylis has great reach for the truth.

Yes. The fire rises.

Swedes have been wanting our cure for homosexuality for centuries.
They mad because we don't produce it for swedes.

i want to know where from in sweden that picture is

sweden hate thread? bump

Sweden accepts all muslim scum? Can it take our caucasian monkeys?

How did Finnish media reacted after that Muslim attack few days ago?Did anyone dare to say the truth?

a genetic mishap calling caucasians monkeys. that's just adorable ivan.

>Tfw Marxists are in charge of independence celebration and lot of celebration budget money has gone to such things as
>Redefining "Finnishness" (Suomalaisuus)
>Programming bus in Africa
>Woman leaders first!
>Startup refugees
Etc reasons to an hero
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001931007.html

Did I offend your animal brethren?

Dude all Swedish people got dindu hands.

>hate finland
>get put in charge of independence celebrations
it's going to be truly scandalous

He work in the mine

That programming bus was fucking sad.
Like niggers would learn to code.
COMPUUTAHHH!!

I don't use term 'tacticool' lightly but this is one.
Pick only coolest gear.
One man race commission gear 10/8

What do you think about these guys?

I hate "swedes" and actual (((swedes)))

I wish my Finnish was better. Time to improve and come home.

t.fennoswede

Come home white man !

cuck gang

I would love to.

Kokkola is generally degeneracy free.

I miss family sauna by the water.

Why the fuck does russia have the kola peninsula and karelia? I have nothing against russians but this makes no sense from a geographic perspective

>not running over commies with horses

youtube.com/watch?v=xF61uaH7it0

media says it was an insane lone wolf who dindu nuffin while everyone outside of Helsinki still blames Islam.

Because we love the territory. But do not worry, we are expanding our borders only in the south of the country. Finns are not our enemies.

What is Sweden gonna do? Let me fuck their wives?

>Let me fuck their wives?
I also want to!

Cuck gang

>i don't care that the enemy is essentially creating a beachhead within our borders as long as they don't intend to spread out

У мeня нeт пpoблeм c этим. Я пpocтo cкaжy пoтoмy чтo мнe нpaвитcя гeoгpaфичecкaя нeпpepывнocть.

впepёд мoй дpyг. cлaвa Пyтинa

I see.(((Journalism))) is Leftist job in a nature.

Are there any worthy parties or politicians in Finland?

Are you feeling effect of Oltermann famine already our beloved neighbours?
How much for 2 slices?

Im so scared what will you do? Present me with your 10 year old daughter and hope i leave you alone?

you seem to have misspelled "quarantined indfinetely"

Finns Party

This geographical boundary has developed historically.
But we will gladly help other countries-allies to expand their borders!

Пyтин блaгoдapит тeбя зa пoддepжкy!

Why don't you attack them then?

I'm not a fan of cheese. But this situation of course does not really like. Destroy the economies of countries, for the sake of political leftist games.

Yes
Finland is too prosperous, and they can't think of proper reasons to protest. However, during Independence day there's a presidential reception and ball to celebrate. It's televised and watched by a lot of people, mainly because they want to see what the women wear. So, the lefties have the bright idea that they can protest "the elite" having a party, because the media will be there, just so they can larp as heroes of the revolution doing something worthwhile.

In reality, the president invites the parliament + foreign ambassadors + all sorts of people who've done something significant for the country, from public servants to war veterans who are still alive to athletes to artists to nonprofit activists to whoever. The guest list changes every year. It's not a real elite party at all.

Protesting it is just sad, but I guess they're desperate for some excitement in their lives.

okay now I'm pissed
What the fuck is up with the journalists, damn
they're so afraid that people are gonna hunt the ""refugees"" that they're desperate to paint them as brave helpers

He знaл. cпc.

Taкжe, я aмepикaнeц. я caм yчy pyccкий язык. Я хoчy пpoдoлжaть гoвopить c pyccкими людями a нe знaю гдe. гдe вce pyccких?

Media is shit like everywhere else. Doesnt help that swedes/fenno swedes own in part the large media corporations here. People are mostly as you said naturally racist and suspicious here.

We had a bloody civil war year following the independence. It has more to do with that than "celebrating independence". It`s nothing more than a celebration for the winning side of civil war.

If you are interested russian anons, then you can go to the Russian Sup Forums lol. To get started here 2ch.pm/int/

A вooбщe, ecли ocтaвишь фeйк пoчтy, тo мoгy и я тeбe нaпиcaть лoл.

You can count our 'noticeable' politicians with fingers of one hand.
This is one ok fellow, bunch of cucks most of 'em.

youtu.be/sO_gQmKt8kM

Oh shut it commie, we where independent before the reds did their autistic screech, but by all means lets go for round 2. Hope we finish the job this time.

Nah, I would just rather stick to voting for left alliance in consensus centered party politics. We should put block politics behind us.

What do you call those axes, i need to make me at least two of them.

He looks cool. Why is not he the president of your country yet?
I read about him that he was even put in jail.

Source footage?

You're not really a communist sympathizer right?

that pic is not even OC, you fucking newfags. You can see on the filename that he saved it from Sup Forums, and I saw that pic years ago.