Why are east asians soooo smart?

why are east asians soooo smart?

>look at me I'm so smart
>but you go in their room and it's fucking disgusting

High IQ and small penis tend to correlate

In 1 million years, humans are going to look like this. Gorillans to us will be like us to future "humans". Smaller body,bigger head and we'll bee put in cages at zoos.

>muh dick

China still has comunism. If they were so smart, then they woudnnt have it in the first place.

No niggers and cucked whites.

because they are niggers

The Pinnacle of intelligent civilization and you waste it on drawing little girls

too bad iq scores obtained through cheating dont translate well to being able to build civilization or anything of value creatively

Do you actually think that Asia has has absolutely zero historical achievements?

>waste

yes

>waste

Strong sexual selection, usually driven by philosophy/religion and cultural values.

lmao that China number is such bollocks, the majority of chinks are dirt poor farmers that think sniffing dried bear cocks will improve harvest

>why are east asians soooo smart?
No, thanks.

They're not that smart, but one thing I like is how much they value being clever and intelligent. Having good memory, skills, and experience there is like being a Chad here.

Basically in Asia Chads are based on smarts, not strength. Which makes sense as we're moving more and more towards a world with warfare more reliant on wits and technology.

All the dumb ones don't take IQ tastes and are off in the factories making nikes and iphones.

bump

excellent taste in moving picture entertainment