LIBERTARIANS BETRAY WHITE MAN

Berkeley hot dog worker resigns after being spotted at Virginia rally

>Management of Top Dog confirmed in an email Sunday afternoon that Cole White no longer works for the company. The confirmation came after social media exploded on Saturday with pictures of White amid the protesters in Charlottesville.
>“Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog,” the email statement read. “The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

eastbaytimes.com/2017/08/13/popular-berkeley-hot-dog-chain-fires-worker-seen-in-virginia-protest-photos/

lmao, just look at his face. He probably was having the time of his life, little did he know that real life would rape him in the morning.

He was fired from a hotdog stand? Who gives a fuck?

How would you like to be fired for participating in a peaceful protest(tm)?

>literally shout nazi slogans
>peaceful
sorry Sup Forumstards, but not everyone can doublethink as hard as you do

>when internet meming passes into real life

The boundaries are blurring and the idiots are starting to get bit in the ass. Bretty funny.

Sounds like a fake name. Cole White? But, ok.

I met this guy years ago. He was an info warrior and a libratarian. He was pretty fit as well the typical white tolerant Berkeley guy. We talked for a while how fucked up the government was this was back when bush was still in office. I know exactly what happened to him the same happened with me. If you live in a libshit infested hole like Berkeley eventually the niggers from Oakland and the like and the homeless drug addicts wear on you. No matter how nice or tolerant to them they never change. You can only put on a smile for so long. Even in this this shithole people are turning you'd be surprised how many like minded people there are in Berkeley. Seeing the front line of the degeneracy will red pill anybody.

>but not everyone can doublethink as hard as you do
-From the commie leftist. wew lad.

I am a student at Berkeley and I don't know how the city isn't objective proof that liberalism sucks and the people it propagates are trash. All the right wing talking points which are usually mocked about what a liberal city will get you are here on display. And it appears that most of the residents think that it is just grand and its expensive as fuck to live here to top it all off. Liberalism is a mental disease.

>shout nazi propaganda
>surprised that freespeech has social consequences
were you naturally born retarded or is that something you worked on?

Meant this post as a response to

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we won't get traction with white nationalism until we can get traction with western exceptionalism. We need to first establish with everyone that America is the best before we can dial it down to saying white is the best.
It makes for an easier transition that doesn't conflate at easily with Nazis

He was given a very generous sum for his troubles by a fathomlessly pocketed benefactor.
You fucked up.

Wasn't commenting on hotdog guy. Was commenting on your belief that the opposite "team" is full of doublethink. It's almost like Antifa hasn't looked up the definition of fascism.

Oh no. He lost a job making hot dogs.

Freedom of association is back on the menu. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Apparently it's a crime to hold a tiki torch and advocate for your political beliefs in a lawful manner.

>Cole White

For real?
Seriously though, hotdog stand? It really is only the people without a serious job or no job at all that have to time to LARP as confederates and commies

>literally shout nazi slogan
didn't happen but even if it did
>peaceful
as in non violent

as in something leftists never do

he works at a fucking hot dog stand, I'm sure he will recover

I still don't understand why are they trying to achieve by letting people lose jobs. As I see it there are two most propable outcomes.
>can't find job, stay on welfare, everybody lose
>will hate those leftist cunts even more
Or are they really so stupid they except he will suddenly change his mind and join their side?

>We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

Unless you're a white nationalist of course...

Fucking hypocrites.

The only libertarians who are our allies are Hoppean ancaps and paleolibertarians
The libertine trash which makes up the rest of the libertarian movement are no better than any other libtards