Why do we allow women to vote?

Why do we allow women to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/news-opinion/2017/8/19/why-tina-feys-sheet-caking-epitome-white-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=AgJBKWryu0g
hooktube.com/watch?v=iVvpXZxXWZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do we allow them to eat cake at that weight?

1000 pound cake

>women have more emotional intelligence

God damn it women are disgusting.

That will show the patriarchy! Fight the power.

Yet they can't resist the cake

Pls explain

Political correctness in a society that panders to mental illness for profit.

Come on, show us how you can kill yourself through over eating.

Tina Fey did an SNL skit where she ate cake as a way to cope with Trump being president

Recent skit with Tina Fey doing the regular bluepill freakouts and saying instead of joining the protests on either side, just eat a sheetcake from a local bakery

Pretty decent advice desu

>What the fuck is sheet caking
>Protesting by eating cake

Is this a fucking joke?

crony capitalism did this

We need fat goys for the slaughter.

lol

literally the bread of bread and circuses.

Can we meme a hunger strike instead?

Da fuq is sheetcake
Da fuq is #yellitatthecake

What really annoys me is how apparently expensive the kitchen they are in looks, which in turn makes me sad about the poor guy who paid for it and is married to one of these whales.

Is there a Diabetes-Chan?

Every single one of them looks like they also take black cock to protest Trump

Absolutely disgusting

because they have vaginas and guys bend ass backwards for vagina

yes. reddit

>let's fite the power
>by getting in the kitchen
don't know how to feel about dis....

Blacks actually have more emotional intelligence than whites

There is now

Because back in the 60s The Husbands thought allowing this would get them anal.
Well they got anal.
We all got fucked in the ass by "the fairer sex"

>feminists getting fatter
so brave

>today

what are the sheet cakes supposed to do?

>sheetcaking

The word is "baking"

Nobody with an IQ of

Common trope, at least in the US, that women eat their feelings. The cake allows them to do that as well as ignore issues at hand like the frequency and increasing violence at those retarded protests.

I don't think I'd like knowing what a rule 63 Wilford Brimley looks like.

>Let's fight against President Trump's sexism!
>By going into the kitchen & baking!
Why do women exist again?

What in the fuck is a sheetcake? Its that a new word for layer cake?

That's pretty rude, desu.

lol

out.com/news-opinion/2017/8/19/why-tina-feys-sheet-caking-epitome-white-privilege

Whichever Sup Forumsack made this needs to practice, they cut off some of the text. Poor job.

sadly this is where all those cute white girls who get posted here all the time end up. cake will be the west's downfall.

>war comes
>all fat women die cos they cant run
>regular women start figuring out they cant haul 20kg heavy machineguns for 20 kilometers
>start realizing they are absolutely incapable of surviving without men
>>>they start competing among each other which one can be the most feminine, to attract the most manly man (the only kind of viable man in a war situation)
>transgenders also die cos war is equal opportunity killer
>no one cares about faggots either cos they too are biologically unproductive
>>>basically war gets whole society back on track, normal values return because they are the only ones that work

there
all that western kekolds need is a ground war, as in, war in their backyard
the politicians are already providing the hostile manpower
it is all a secret ploy to return europe and america back to the healthy, productive traditional values

I doubt those women needed much encouragement to eat an entire cake.

you should have to pass a fatass background check to buy a cake. are you a fatass? no? you may have a cake. handcakes deserve a 5 day waiting period and approval from the local sheriff.

this.

Cakes of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=AgJBKWryu0g

>Getting liberal women fat by making consuming an entire 5000 calorie cake a form of weekly protest
Good way to separate physically the left from the eright

Miserable women, all slaves to food.
Food is one of the greatest tools of control.

this. also some will die from diabetes etc.

Kek

>most women I know have been making a giant cake covered in frosting once a week since November
[vomits externally]

I have never seen a Jap post something that isn't true

the men caved in when the women said they'd stop letting them have their bodies... no really that's all.. if they'd have been better men they'd have said ;"fine, I don't need you , you need me." and wait then the women would come begging.

We were too kindhearted.

no they will be shitting cake later

American women are almost the most vile and disgusting beasts on earth.

Australian Abos are the most vile.

>implying I don't want that

>america's reaction to anything is eating

really stimulates my prostate

hooktube.com/watch?v=iVvpXZxXWZU
Whoa. Missed this when it came out. Women are the future lmao
>don't even bake a cake, just buy one and gorge yourself and scream

Why did god allow this to exist

the left once was able to rely on the white woman vote, but trump changed that. so now they're making fun of white women, instead.

This right here is the reason I fucking loath the idea of taxed healthcare in America.

Here's my idea:
Everyone starts off the bat with cheap annual screenings. So long as your status is green, all check-ups and medication you need is free/radically reduced in price for you. However, if the screenings show you are,

>smoker
>alcoholic
>overweight
>[add additional debilitating vices here],

-then your account is flagged for each infraction. Further medical examinations will be charged, an annual tax will be issued and their prices will increase based on the number of infractions you stack on your profile. Infractions will only be removed once a screening is complete and the patient has shown signs of improvement. Each infraction will be weighed differently based on their hazardous effect on health, and are liable to change on a year-to-year basis.

Birth defects or medical conditions that are out of the patients control will be exempt only by a government doctor during a screening.

And yes, I know it would NEVER pass. But it is the only way I can see to issuing healthcare in a Capitalist society while still leaving the individual in charge of their own well-being.

They were destroying their bodies. They had appeared to be on the verge of diabetes. They were warned. They were given an explanation. Nevertheless, they persisted.

>be fat lady
>own firearms a well-maintained vehicle and a bunker
>tfw I could possibly survive because the standards for surviving as a human during a civil war are not the standard of surviving as an antelope on the Serengeti

Women who survive this shit aren't usually the prettiest or nicest, they're just luckier, quicker on their feet, and more often than not more likely to be self-serving.
>it is all a secret ploy to return europe and america back to the healthy, productive traditional values
>conflict survivors
>universally healthy, traditional and good
It's not that simple. The clever bastards who jew people over about trivial shit are going to turn that into a deadly ability when things go sour. People don't come out healthier when they get raped, watch their mother's skull crushed, lose an arm, end up having to eat other people, etc.
Serbia's got some badass military history under her belt but I think it's caused a naive perception of war.

this is an abomination. God smite us all humanity and the universe was a mistake

>down with sexism! down with the patriarchy!
>goes back to kitchen to bake

All obese...

We've made a mistake. I big one.

One that those that come after will still have to foot the bill for.

I thought Trump was getting women exercising, starting with that Women's March. They've ruined it.

These fat bitches have been sheet caking for 30 years. Tina Fey just gave them an excuse to legitimize their gluttony.

the head is a penis.. the yamaka is cum.. and every curve and intersecting line resembles a penis.

penis

This.
Make this happen. Something like how Gondi bravely stood of to an oppressive regime by going on a hunger strike and we stood not eat until trump resigns from office. It's a win win situation. Either they die and there is one less liberal or they lose a lot of weight and there is one less fat person.

>english teacher

To be fair, it was white women who voted for Trump.

To be fair, that is what happened when insurance companies were able to deny coverage.

I know, but you need to coin it as "free healthcare" to get the retards on board.

Holy shit this is actually so true.

Lmao! Especially when blacks commit murder at 5 to 6 times the rate of white. Yeah a whole lot of empathy there. This meme is fucking retarded. The reason Africans didn't colonize is because they were and are too stupid to build a empire

Some real fucking morons fell for the jew propganda 90 years ago and now we're paying the price.

Almost every single open borders/refugees welcome ban guns organization is filled with emotional women who only operate based on their hormone levels.

>t- someone who lives in a country that had a monarchy or even still does

have fun...

> this thread

But they have cake, so there's that I guess.

wars not going to wipe out the faggots you retard. in fact they are an advantage because they have the skillset of men while not competing with straight men for the available women. not counting the flamboyant fags of course.