Who is the top family controlling shit Sup Forums?

Who is the top family controlling shit Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3W1tbvqGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg
youtube.com/watch?v=lk5PKxglj88
youtube.com/watch?v=EclnR63AeRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more southerners should be aware that the southern generals like pike (jew born in boston) were northern plants and were jew freemasons.

I would like to know who controls the Rothschild Clan.

My guess is Lucifer.

Rothchilds

Rothchilds
Rockefeller
DuPont
Soros
Gates
Etc.

Who knows

Bogdanoffs

The unnamed Great Pirates.

I used to believe Rothchilds were the top dogs, I don't anymore.

Was Pike a Jew, can you prove that?

Right wing archiving squad

He certainly doesn't look Jewish.

idk but they control the Vatican, Jesuits, freemasons. the jews started and control all religions. look it up, the first Jesuits were jews. it goes back to Babylon.

Council of 13 according to John Todd and Fritz Springmeier. 13 most powerful families, including Rothchilds and Rockefellers.

Trump doesn’t look Jewish either.

that motherfucker right there was part of the shit controlling everything

He's not

yeah, look it up. jew born in boston, it's no secret.
people just are unaware.

Interdimensional beigns

Very bad beigns

Take it very seriously

It's a bunch of tranny clones. Jesus was the first clone, born of a surrogate female. Castration or gender reassignment is used to stop them procreating with normal humans. Hybrid lines exist also, because reasons.

The Jew controls the left side my brain.

Pike was born in Boston, Massachusetts, the son of Ben and Sarah (Andrews) Pike

Doesn't say anything about Jewish roots or anything like it.

Substantiate your claims.

Aka Tavistock

Benjamin and Sarah are very, bery Jewish names.

Sidenote, turns out most royal families including royal family of England, Spain & over 95% of the presidents of the United States are descendants of viking king Rollo.

I don't know if that has any bearing or is significant somehow, or tells us anything about the power structure but it's worth noting.

my proof is he was born in boston in the 1800's rode a horse to the south and became a general of the south over night after visiting the mason lodge. pike was a 33rd degree mason, so he would be a god to the duped blue lodge masons.

freemasonry is Judaism for goy.

can goy attend jew temple?

Nice proof

So is it these families then? I mean where do they get that information from? Do you have any good sources on the subject, i found this pic but are the kennedy's really one of the families if John F.Kennedy got shot & shit?

>Interdimensional benis

Is this 13 families etc shit implying that the royal families have no power, or that the pope has no power & serve as front figure actors for the real people in power? Because I mean that could easily be the other way around as well.

I've found most important political figures have some ties to old royal & important European families.

Christopher Columbus (not his real name) was also a jew 33rd degree freemason. We have been lied to about 99% of history.

can goy attend jew temple?

>freemasonry is Judaism for goy.
this

>British queen on top
Thanks for them keks bro
Rothschild literally bragged about not giving a fuck about the crown or the government as long as he printed the money.

I think it's just a very simplistic view of the world, and most of the families in top positions have been in power way longer than Jews have been in Europe

But again the Rothschild were given banking permission by the families who have been in power long before they set foot in the West.

These Guys

you shouldn't believe in such a static picture of things this is only one possible hierarchy

You're kinda making the argument that the families who the Rothschild marry their kids off too, and all these top families who intermingle don't really have any power at all, and are just pretending.

Most of the symbols of the Illuminati & free masonry & Templars etc, the Vatican are orders that has been in place long before Jews had any significant roles.

check out was Jews actually said about freemasonry, its all cited in a vid called the Noachide Deception.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3W1tbvqGYk

Freemasonry is literally Kaballah and Talmud for goyim.

Could you elaborate on how it is simplistic when it deals with deceit, infiltration and cunning?

The Orsini family is an Italian noble family; it was one of the most influential princely families in medieval Italy and renaissance Rome. Members of the Orsini include popes Celestine III (1191–1198), Nicholas III (1277–1280), and Benedict XIII (1724–1730), 34 cardinals and numerous condottieri and other significant political and religious figures.

Rothschild married one of their kids to this family, now can you really prove to me one way or the other what family married up, and what family married down?

Not really...

Right... So it was an order created before Jews had any power, and while it had power it decided to expel it's own people from several countries, makes sense.

I like that Sassy and Opinionated's video sparked this conversation on Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg

Knowing who the final boss is is the real red pill. Bump for interesting discussion.

Can someone explain to me wtf Black Pope is?

It's the real authority figure behind the supposed sumo pontiff.

I'm convinced the Pope is top dog now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lk5PKxglj88

youtube.com/watch?v=EclnR63AeRY

>I'm convinced the Pope is top dog now.
The Pope Pope? Why, user? And if so, why did Benedict XVI stepped down?

Simply because all presidents call them holy father, and Bush calling him God, and different Popes on many occasions proclaiming themselves God.

I mean there's 2 possibilities that it's either for show, or that everyone regards the Pope as the actual top of the pyramid, God on earth.

Not that I have any evidence, but people high up in the catholic system bishops etc certainly sit next to presidents and shit.

Maybe Black Pope is commanding the assassin task force of the Jesuit order, fuck knows.

WE

Moron

I can tell you it's not Albert Pike and his crowd. Arkansas Masonry is a shit show. The Grand Chapter lost half a million dollars on an investment scheme, they're kicking people out left and right without a trial, and they've forbidden their members to be Shriners. Lots of wypipo are trying to affiliate with other states or even Prince Hall to get away from the mess in Little Rock.

Cardinals generally sit next to presidents, Bishops is a bit more uncommon. Well, according to the Catholic doctrine, the Pope is the literal representative of God on Earth so you're right on that. I just don't think they're the top of the pyramid but I definitely agree that they're up there.

Sassy in his video game some interesting rules of thumb to pin down the rulers and he came up with some interesting propositions. He discarded China and the US but fingered Iran as a possible refuge of the "mafia", as he calls them. If you can endure the annoying pitch, it's a video well worth watching and one that personally sums my years of study on this matter.

>Cardinals generally sit next to presidents, Bishops is a bit more uncommon.

I meant cardinals of course, my bad.

>If you can endure the annoying pitch, it's a video well worth watching and one that personally sums my years of study on this matter.

Yeah I saw it, it was very well done.

black nobility

Rothschilds, Fuggers, that Mexican dude, that Indian family, Jeff Bezos, Zuckerberg and such

High level names but still below.
The truth is that nobody know who or what's at the top. They only communicate it with it by some strange ass means. Hell it could even be your next door neighbor kid Tommy whose only 12 years old and running the world or the local kids at the skate park or that homeless guy who lives in the dumpsters.

Zuckerberg is the proud inventor of a website. He's only a pawn of the elite. Same with Bezos, ultimately he's a businessman. And same with Musk, he's just another side of the technocratic coin and plays the foil to Zuckerberg.

If they appear too much in the news, they're probably not the ones ruling over you.

Theirong are many who could potentially be considered "The Top", but in the end they themselves are puppets. The truth is, the one who claims the ultimate position of power over this world is completely unfathomable to us. Some may call it "Satan" or "The Devil", but at the end of the day, those terms only barely describe it.

The more you learn about secret societies and the more you get involved in history and politics, it is hard not to think that these people aren't fuelled by some abominable evil, at least from my experience.

I only wonder why God abandoned us to these people. It's a disheartening thought.

>fuelled by some abominable evil
Not quite. While it's possible (((They))) might be inherently evil let's not forget that the higher you are the more your movements echo in the pond and create ripples or waves. Even a small sneeze will have a giant impact down to the most insignificant of a human on the planet.
Part of parcel of being a king and all.

People are not a plaything and one can not presume that any good is echoing form our "betters". They're just evil, user, evil people at the service of God knows who/what. And even if they serve nothing or no one, the truth of the matter is that we're still ruled by these vile creatures to the point where being a functional member of society necessarily implies being complacent with ritualistic evil.

I honestly feel there's no hope. Even if the best we can do is wake people up, you'll always be the Rorschach just going in circles with his "The End is Nigh" sign, some silly and ignorable alarmist in the background.