No Clinton Indictment

Ben Shapiro says it was going to happen. Sean Hannity said it was going to happen. Julian Assange was hinting at the possibility.

And yet again, nothing fucking happened.

How does it feel to know she will never face justice? How does it feel to know your trusted sources are full of shit? How does it feel to get your hopes up over and over again only to get BTFO every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go try and makes some friends or kys and come back later

Stay salty. Funny how you don't have a counter argument seeing how you got so thoroughly BTFO

Basically feels like it was useless. We won some big battles but reality is the vampires will always win because the liberal masses are too stupid and hopeless to save

I actually want her to face justice, it's just become obvious that Sup Forums approved sources like Hannity and Shapiro are both liars and frauds

FBI dude already said they can't indict because of mens rea stuff

>ad hom
Sweet argument dude

once the CIA justed control of Sup Forums the fight was lost. Theres nothing quite like an invasion of normie liberals and CIA actors that spell the death of a place

This place was a DARPA quarantine to begin with.

You can't kill that which is already dead.

It's Monday at 2 you retard

It's not even time yet, wait until the week is up

Also it wasn't confirmed to be Hillary, just some people in her circle

you don't need to prove mens rea if the charge is negligence

What does that have to do with Hannity and Shapiro being liars and frauds?

Anyone who believes Hillary will ever face consequences for any of her actions is a certifiable retard. She is so far above the law she'll kill you for investigating, then fix the investigation into your death

because if you think those are Sup Forums approved sources, than you're either CIA or have been listening to the CIA, which makes you a normie idiot

Are you dense? Sup Forums constantly promotes those sources. Dozens of threads

Trump said we no longer care, so we no longer care.

ha!

At 1o in hannity wikeaks announcements. Hillary is getting jailed . It may take a while . But the law always catches up to everyone .

>trusting a jew

>literally dozens of thread
>dozens guise
yeah, im sure because you see dozens of threads promoting something it can't possibly be a concerted, focused effort from someone with an agenda of some kind
and you call me dense. >>>ribbit

Rumors says she bleached her face so they can not find her.

>pol approved

pol isn't a single entity. also, I've been telling you to stop listening to these charlatans

Why is it so hard for you to believe that you might frequent a site full of morons? Or is it more likely that you're the moron yourself?

It's because you're stupid. You pretend somethign is going to happen today then you're disappointed when it doesn't happen.
It's due solely to your stupidity and your high reliance on delusion.
Just stop being delusional. Most importantly, though, stop posting here. You're too new, you're paid too much to post, and you have nothing interesting to say.
This is all because you are stupid. So stop posting and announcing to everyone that you are stupid and people will stop rightfully pointing out that you are stupid.
Stop making things up and you won't be confused.

Really pathetic damage control

She's just covered her tracks too well. It's never gonna happen.

>implying the Trumps aren't vampires
shiggy

Wow, you sound like a total imbecile

Angry shill actually making a counter thread confirms Hillary is going to jail soon.

How does it feel to know you are held to the rule of law, and she is not.. pleb?

Conspiracy theorists who make up their own fake reality because they are so completely delusional BTFO.

MADAM
A
D
A
M

i might be hard for you newfags to grasp. But Sup Forums was never stormfront. They were only able to dominate the narrative here after shariablue and other liberal organizations dumped millions of dollars into a psyop to destroy trumps presidency. Kind of funny how Nazis and flat earthers only became rampant and out of control until after millions of jew dollars were invested into a focused effort to flood liberals in to counter autistic shitposting on an image board.
if your typical liberal could see itself in a mirror, it would kill itself out of pure shame or go insane because it would need to create a separate identity just to cope with how totally pathetic it is

pol has literally been getting btfo since trump election and its driven them mad into delusion

>But Sup Forums was never stormfront
>*posts gas the kikes meme for the billionth time*

>being this booty blasted by liberals
>it would kill itself out of pure shame

pretty much this.... these people are delusional. I dont know if there is any point in arguing with them honestly. It seems like they have gone off the deep end ever since Obama was president

stormfront was always here to some degree but they were never more than 1/16th of posters.
there are days now when its 1.5 poster of every 2. Thats definitely not organic, just every thought a liberal has ever had

>>But Sup Forums was never stormfront
>stormfront was always here
How can I become this stupid, Sup Forums?

feels good senpai

Go to an American school.

I bet it has something to do with Pizza adoption. Trump sure has been dropping veiled red pill seeds...

just let the old witch fade into obscurity
it's far better this way, rather than giving her last moments of fame in court

This is the man who brilliantly uncovered this corruption. Thank you George!

You realize Sup Forums was literally created to be a containment board for natsoc posters right?

SAGE

but, ask yourself, why are hilldawg and william jefferson moving to canada all of a sudden?
>IRL doesn't happen like social media
>justice and laws and investigations take time

>booty blasted
its impossible to be hurt by liberals. I got to see them for what they really are just in time to enjoy the endless salt from election. I've laughed enough for a lifetime and bought myself a few extra years before the U.N and the Jews win and destroy everything, or anything left worth fighting for. Im prepared for the worst and dont live any where near degenerate victims that are in a hopeless state of disrepair simply because they took out a bunch of debt to hear a professor teach them that they are a victim. and though liberals do everything they can to destroy cohesion, sovereignty and seem to get off on murdering brown people and arabs, not as individuals, but by the thousands and tens of thousands, im still an optimist, im still going to enjoy every bit of salt that comes from the left because of this presidency

Uh huh. Any day now.

Op is right though. You all got rooked again.

As the current leader of the luciferian cult that rules over us, she's the one who literally holds the dagger at all of our throats. Nothing will happen to her until forces from beyond this globe take control and sadly that doesn't look like it will happen because they will instead chose not to intervene and let us sort out our own affairs. We will be here slaving away forever in the meme mines my friend.

CANT IMPRISON THE CLINTON

Has time ended? Has Hillary died?

>crying this hard

ahahahahahaha. must be rough getting laughed at every where you go, no wonder you're a cuck

u mad cracker?

>reeeee normies

He doesn't get to decide that, nigger.

>But Sup Forums was never stormfront.

jesus christ you are living proof that this board was invaded by r/thedonald

you're all nothing buy CIA puppets and it wasn't even hard for them to do. You are a lot of inconceivably weak people. Complicit in genocide by the way. Surprised you retards havn;t given Hillary her Nobel Peace Prize yet
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>Implying everyone who visits is a white supremacist.
>How can I become this stupid, Sup Forums?

You're well on your way Sr. Mexican Intellectual.
Don't you have a food riot to attend to or a cartel clean up?
Get you own house cleaned up your before you come here shitposting hombre.

Y constuir un miro cabroncito.

>1 post by this ID
kys
>in all fields

Don't worry OP, in another week everyone will have been larped into believing some random date is THE DAY it all comes crashing down. It won't end until the next Democratic nominee at which point Sup Forums will undoubtedly come to believe they have child sex slaves or murders under their belt and Clinton will fall by the wayside.

>i was this new once too!

The first step to enlightenment is admitting you're a newfag!

Hannity = Liar, fraud
Shapiro = Liar, fraud
Assange = Liar, fraud
Sup Forums = gullible and BTFO

>calls Sup Forums gullible and BTFO
>is a contributor to Sup Forums
people like you need to be forced fed your own family and then castrated so you'll never breed

>Not gonna happen guys
Jesus its fucking 3 PM calm down. If it doesn't, great.

>How does it feel to get your hopes up over and over again only to get BTFO every time?

it's what i fap to, desu