It happened again

It happened again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_S._McCain_(DDG-56)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.–Iran_naval_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why aren't the americans good enough to build strong ships like the philippinos?

>Merchant ship

>implying it wasn't done on purpose in attempt to sink a ship named after McCain

Meme'd

I want that particular ship ton sink anyway. It's name is disgraceful and an insult to my country.
McCain has no honor nor is he any kind of hero. He needs to be killed and his family made to suffer for his evil.

>Does not know that the ship isn't named after senator mccain

Do even a curmudgeon of research bub.
Mccain is a cuck tho

>just a small merchant ship

spot the retard that knows nothing about ocean liners

>most powerful race
>show swag fags who adopt other cultures

you asian spics are worse than mexicans. At least they have good food.

>being this new

(((Merchant))) ship

I will just leave this here.

>implying it wasn't a chink sanctioned massive cargo ship that purposefully rammed into our ship.

Yeah 1 seems accidental. Twice you gotta start asking questions. Starting with what the headings/speed of the two vessels were prior to impact.

holy newfag

get the fuck out

invisible stealth technology, is the only reasonable explanation.

It was hit by a torpedo from a North Korean submarine. The collision story is just a coverup, just like the last one.

ok Alex, go back to sleep now

>Denmark couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Danes are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our container ships are done ramming your defenseless country. Then, our pizza delivery boys (we'd send the albertslundere and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Denmark's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>US Navy literally getting destroyed by (((merchants)))
>There are still Americans who don't believe the Jews own their country
Bluepilled faggot IQ confirmed to be nigger-tier.

jesus, how huge are those boats

What's happening with US Navy in such short time with two recent collisions? After the first crash with Filipino boat, the rest of navy should be more cautious and alerted.

LITTLE

AMERICAN

DOCKS

but what kind of ship does that damage is such a way?

Have you seen its nose?

2 million dollar bugatti vs a 500 dollar 1990 toyota cressida

who wins if the bugatti is stationary and the cressida is going 80mph?

we don't rely on a singular entry point for every single good.
diversify your supply lines nigga

One with a ram, I'm surprised by how "clean" the impact area is, you'd think a collision would cause a more "rough" and jagged area of damage?

Meh..

>Ship is named after McCain.
>Plows forward to its doom and loses despite possessing every power advantage imaginable.

Pottery

* schedule security patches for the middle of the night.
* ship is radar blind while running patches
* OMG we hit something. How could this have happened?!

Maybe a few more collisions and they'll revisit this shitty policy

Shouldn't the ship be deeper in water? Like the line it "balance" on seems very thin so out of water. Is the ship attached to dock somehow in this picture or it is normal for it to be so far out of water - and if so how does it not tilt over. I am serious, pls no buly.

how fucking hard is it to open the door and peak outside?

light load, it's either almost unloaded or the loading has just started

>how fucking hard is it to open the door and peak outside?
They are to busy being gay

The crew was a bunch of idiots asleep at the wheel, simple as that. We haven't had a prooer war in a long time so standards are slacking

This, I worked with the Navy on a few projects, like fucking everybody was gay.

More importantly, they heavily rely on sensors and don't do as many visual checks as they used to.

Just plain American incompetence. The mask is slipping off.

I like pictures like these, I post them to my facebook and they all get mad. I posted the similar version except with the us military and a few hundred vietnamese farmers and they got extremely salty. People who use facebook for anything but memes, spreading propaganda and triggering normies are fucking retarded

Nervous americans pissing pants.

Quick rundown?

As long as the average US taxpaying sucker can pay for it... the military doesn't mind.

Fog, nighttime, low visibility, watch standers drinking coffee instead of watching.

You're thinking Subs

thats a big ship, got fucking block of flats in the middle

Diversity hires and trannys at the helm most likely.

Jesus christ you tards you're from the philippines or you're filipino but no one is philippino

whats up my Sup Forums bro

Im still demanding my rule 34 malaysian maid ship girls ramming their thick bows into a submissive Murrricas stern

>"who would win"

Pretty sure the destroyer is still floating and the merchant ship is at the bottom of the ocean.

>This happened twice in the span of a month or two

Something odd is going on here. Either military dumb fucks are playing chicken with these cargo ships and ended up getting rammed or they're being fired on by Best Korea and we're covering it up because we're scared cucks.

this

when i was being processed to join the coast guard the navy liaisons had no fucking military bearing. They were strolling around cursing up a storm talking about how they would beat the shit out of someone in x scenario (they were spics). Every other branch was very professional.

also this.

So many asskissers fellating each other that they don't notice that there's nobody left in the department that knows how to do their job

Very underrated. Sad!

It was 4 times larger, it was an oil tanker.

Unless it wasn't carelessness or even a ship.
You really think that a state of the art vessel like that can be surprised with some shitty fishing boat? Or that said shitty boat can tear a whole like that on a boat? That 10 trained sailors would go "missing" after a simple collision? Do you even stop to think about what are the odds of this happening TWICE? My guess is that something else is causing these "accidents" and that the US is working to cover it up. Whatever it is, it's probably not something we're supposed to now about. Something towering, fierce, terrible. A nightmare, made material. An evil older than anything we have ever seen. A darkness that will bring a new age of darkness and despair upon this world, now that our arrogance awoke it.
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh.
Call this the end. I choose to call it closure for the age of men. The faceless one rises.

>jealous spic-haters is a newfag leaf
What did r*ddit mean by this?

>You really think that a state of the art vessel like that can be surprised with some shitty fishing boat?
Military's not some magic gooberweapon. It's made up mostly the cast of The Office except with 10x the paperwork.

Never would have expected a first worlder mission out on newtonian and galileian basics

do you think bullets don't deform when they hit something just because they gotta go fast and the other thing is stationary? serious question.

>posting a leddit meme
>expected to be taken seriously

Are you telling me they couldn't see the giant cargo ship coming? Or that they couldn't pick them up on the radio or whatever? No radars either? No one on lookout? The british navy raped the argentinians in the petty squabble they had some years back so badly the argentinians couldn't even return fire. The british were always 2 steps ahead and knew what they were doing, despite Argentina's best efforts. Now, I know that argentinians aren't known for their technological prowess, but are you implying that a single cargo boat is capable of something the entire argentinian navy wasn't? I find that really fucking hard to believe.
Even more so considering that current day ships are probably more advanced than whatever the british were using at the time.

>Posting on Sup Forums
>expecting to be taken seriously

You are right...there is also the fact that it happened in the same region...

somebody is using a jamming weapon

>jamming weapon
>able to disrupt ships communications, navigation, and radar for several hours at a time
>occurs on a routine basis, at night....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and to save a few bucks, they probably got a bootleg copy of Rindows from a Chinese street vendor on their last stop in Singapore

Likely GPS hacking/spoofing and a lazy watch on deck.

USA unconditionally surrenders to Philippians after being shocked by superior ramming ability of merchant ships.

The US navy is just for show. They'd be destroyed easily in a real war by ground based missiles.

Did I say the one going fast wouldn't get damaged? There are physics at play just like with a car crash. It does matter which one was going faster. Just because one costs more doesn't mean it should be bullet/crash proof just like the car example.

Don't talk about bullets which you know nothing about you gunless eurocuck.

Well, let's think. Whatever is causing this has a routine and can't be detected by state of the art technology or just some random dudes looking out for huge fucking cargo ships.
Maybe it's not jamming anything. Maybe the technology on the ships isn't suited to detecting whatever it might be.
I know that during the war on korea some of the korean airplanes were virtually undetectable due to the fact that they were made of wood.
It's unlikely that whatever caused a dent that big on a destroyer is made out of wood, but maybe something else that doesn't show on radars. Couldn't be a sub, they wouldn't risk ramming a ship, and someone would've seen it coming anyway, even if it avoided the radars. And considering that it isn't the first "accident"...
What if it's feeding? On both occasions sailors have gone missing. And to something that can rip a hole through a metal reinforced ship? A destroyer is pretty much a tuna can. A blind, helpless, tuna can.

My guess:

The point here is that with all those sensors/radars/gps systems, they managed to crash. Why? Because USA Navy refuses to change course when approaching other ships because "muh powerful nation- others must change course! We are the kings". Mind you that this happened in Singapore, not USA or even in America which means USA is trying to "take over" the Asian coast

the fucking kraken!

>has never had flip food
listen son, i love a good all-american burrito, but the flips make some of the best damn food in the world. lumpias, user, consider the lumpias.

why doesnt the left ship have any guns? like wtf navy how inept are you at building ships for war?

I get its a recon type vessel, but cmon invest at least 5$ in a gun.

we need to wait and see who was at fault, last time it was the american ship.

Some conspiracy theories suggest that it is some sort of experimental tech that fucks with the nav system. Happened in the same region and now they are halting exercises...makes you think they suspect foul play on their systems

You wish.
His dreamless slumber has finally ended.
Closure is nigh.

I can dream!

sorry too inform you but it happened during daylight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_S._McCain_(DDG-56)

Is named for Admiral's John S. McCain Senior and Junior, father and son, both Important figures in US Naval History.

The current John McCain is John McCain the third. The Son of Junior and Grandson of senior. The current is a cuck, and a flippy floppy spineless shit, but it's not named for him and his shittery. USN ships are generally not named for Living people and when they are it's usually and elderly former president or sailor who is about to kick.

Why invisible? Just hidden.

You can hide a massive transmitter inside that tanker, and it wouldn't even be obvious when loading it. Maybe there are some lasers being sent out from the front, or maybe the front is actually composite that an electromagnetic wave can pass through rather than being metal. So it's a big electronic warfare boat disguised as an oil tanker.

Whats the context of the 2nd photo?

how the hell did 10 go missing? if they are not dead from being crushed on impact or swimming from falling overboard because they were on deck when it happened then they are dead. Don't see how the hell 10 people just vanish. They are probably dead from being trapped in flooded compartments of the ship that had to be closed to keep it afloat.

>philippino
Fucking retarded faggots

American soldiers went past a border where they weren't supposed to and their small group was met with a larger force so they surrendered

>Each ship carries dozens of Nuke-capable Tomahawks
> 'why doesnt the left ship have any guns'

Left-side damage implicates the merchant ship. Of course, they wouldn't have the assets to cover 1% of the repair costs.

Probably accurate

They're dead. Floating behind a watertight door bulkhead. They needed to close the watertight doors to keep the ship from sinking. Space was sealed with sailors inside it. Same thing that happened last month.

Any bets on what the 'hero saves crew' story will be to help justify the ~10 sailors that got sealed into their metal coffin as the watertight doors closed?

Actually probably the Bugatti, it's built strong and high tech. I used to own an 82 Cressida and it got totaled when we were rear ended at low speed. But no injuries, it absorbed the impact.

Better comparison: A military tank going at tank speed, vs. a Bugatti. The Bugatti had better move or get squashed under the treads.

they arent as cutting edge as they used to be anymore. Why do you think trump wants to increase military spending?

Our military is dogshit.

>Starts war with Al Qaeda, an organization consisting of a few hundred members at most. 16 years later still cant defeat AQ.
>Starts war against terrorism, terrorism is more rampant than ever and every organization the US has fought for 16 years still exists. Also created several more in the process.
>Greatest military on earth, cant defeat dudes in sandles.
>Greatest Navy in the world, loses VS 2 merchant ships
>Greatest airforce on earth, kills more civilians than ISIS while using precision weaponry.
>Navy Seals, the most highly trained people on earth kill a 8 year old girl and a dozen civilians.
>Greatest strategists on earth lose tons of weapons and accidentally airdrop supplies to ISIS.
>Love freedom, impose their will on everyone.
>Love justice, kill people for literal precrime and suspicious activity.
>Bravery, use flying robots to kill farmers while sipping coffee 1000 miles away
>Swears to uphold the constitution against foreign and domestic threats, no matter what they obey politicians who shit on the constitution repeatedly

And thats just the tip of the inbred retard iceberg.

Obama hires. Maybe they wanted their boat rammed rather than being available for Trump's missions.

US patrol boat was disabled by mechanical failure near the edge of Iranian territorial waters a couple years back. It drifted without power into Iranian waters and was approached by Iranian patrol boats and eventually boarded. Instead of rendering tow out of Iranian waters or contacting USN to tow thier disabled boat the Iranians took over the boat forcibly. Obama did not allow the navy to defend its boat or its crewmen and they were taken captive briefly by Iran before being released a couple days later. Former SecState John Kerry is such a cuck that he thank Iran for their "good treatment" of our sailors while they held them illegally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.–Iran_naval_incident

TL:DR is Obama was a spineless shit and American troops suffered for it, if only briefly.

some bullshit about how trapping them saved the rest of the crew from going down in a sinking ship probably. i guess you could make the case, but was more likely done in a panic.

Probably angry he couldn't figure out which beta white guy was his father.

It was a microwave weapon.

starboard, son, starboard

If they fired on the merchant ship there would be an international outcry even if they were trying to ram. The boat still floats and can be repaired.

US Military literally does nothing but money laundering for the past 30 years. Pointless wars, shooting rockets, plains and bullets in the air, airdropping equipment to whoever to expand the military contracts...

Bombing a fucking empty Syrian airfield with a whole fucking swarm of Tomahawk was an epitome of it.