Red pill me on solar eclipses

Red pill me on solar eclipses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its an allegory for the downfall of europe

:thinking:

the sun and the moon align perfectly and shit gets dark. then it continues happening all over the world all the time and that's it.

Did anyone else get extremely tired as it happened? I can hardly keep my eyes open right now.

The solar eclipse makes faggots create threads about it on a politics discussion board when there is no political substance to be spoken of. The thread creator is then left feeling like a dumbass.

why is this board so superstitious? i want to discuss politics not this "muh demons" shit.

Your body is in tune with the sun. Feeling tired because your natural rhythm is tricked.

The moon ate the sun, then shat it out the other side.

>Shit gets dark
/Bread

if we dont make a blood sacrifice of a virgin girl on the eclipse the world ends

The solar eclipse shows that the Sun and Moon are exactly the same size contrary to what 'scientists tell you.

>Being this blue pill
due to earth flatness, this is impossible. the phenomenon is caused by god. he wants to remind us that he can take the light that he gave us so he lets his angels cover the sun light from time to time.

The moon is hollow

>mfw people like this actually still exist

If that is true, how is it that we can accurately predict eclipses to the minute?

god cycle of life is weighted perfectly that we can measure it.

you plebs actually believe a tiny little moon could blot out the massive sun?

for all your eclipse needs youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

In the olden days, it was seen as a sign of strife.

hmm.

It's a bad omen, if you believe in that shit.

America is marked by Black Sun.

only people with (((special glasses))) can see it

Kill yourself rebbitor
You can't /thread yourself, newfriend.

It's when the moon goes in front of the sun and causes a shadow on the Earth.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

This solar system took a while to build with much destruction before the alignment of orbits gave way for life on Earth. The orbits are nowhere near perfected, the moon shouldn't blot out the sun, it's a meaningless side effect of experimentation with the tools wielded by the subpar god of this system. Further, celestial bodies with mistaken miscaculated orbital paths pre earth will return and probably obliterate earth when four paths collide. There is nothing we can do, the one who created this bullshit is a moron, a genius, but a fucking moron

>Leaf play pretending to mod

Hide your flag you're an embarrassment

OP, this is your answer. any questiosn?

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
BRRRAP.