Can you watch the solar eclipse off a reflection?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DinEKqtCDkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.
UV lights reflects aswell and will damage your eyes.Don't do it m8.

OK, thank you German bro.

The whole you can't look at the sun during an eclipse thing is not actually gonna blind you, but will cause damage enough for you to wear glasses. I've been looking at the sun almost my whole life, and have seen many of eclipses without protection. Take everything your hear from 70y/o fuck heads with a grain of salt.

you are retarded

meme to niggers on twitter that melanin protects their eyes and the glasses are just a black tax from the white man

The point is you just can't stare at it. Taking a quick glimpse is the exact same as quickly glimpsing at the sun normally.

Yes. the idea that you cant watch an eclipse is stupid and based of misinfo. no you cant look at the sun directly, but if the sun is blocked then why does it matter?

Ive been watching eclipses all my life from my backyard. Today is no different

you can do it here

im streaming the eclipse

twitch/ussdonaldjtrump

get the fuck in here

The chemical composition of my brain is nearly identical to every other human on the planet, judging a person intelligence based on a limited interaction (i.e. three sentences) shows that you have been in conflict with your own self-image for an extended period of time. I hope one day you can stare at the sun without the stigma of your own views causing you emotional harm.
>TL;DR I'm not retarded your just a hater.

American education everyone

I can. But you'll probably find a way to fuck it up, knowing you.

>Grab a pair of binoculars
>Sit down in front of solid color wall OUTSIDE
>Hold Binocs over head the "WRONG WAY" around (i.e. bigger lenses facing sun, viewing side facing in front of you)
>Angle them until and image of the sun appears on wall in front of you
>Focus as needed
And viola, you are now enjoying the solar eclipse without risking damage from the Photon Jew

Fuck. Too late for me.

Just stack enough sunglasses on top of each other until it stops hurting when you look at it.

>the government doesn't distribute eclipse glasses
pricks

>>the government doesn't distribute eclipse glasses
>The government doesnt wipe the cummies from my tummies
>the government doesn't help me find stray dogs to blow
>the government doesnt provide me with enough fresh diapers
>t. Leaf

shut up retard

stop projecting. also,
>the government doesn't help prevent people from damaging their eyes
how is it not an unreasonable demand for the government to do that. it wouldn't even cost much relative to the cost of all the stupid policies they push

just look at it, whats going to happen the sun will blind you? the point of the eclipse is that you cant see the sun

ITT: retards about to blind themselves for life

Or you could just not stare at the sun like a fucking retard.

get a piece of paper, punch a pinhole in it. Look at the shadow of the paper under the sun.

>twitch/ussdonaldjtrump
quick reminder that this is what 95% of Sup Forums looks like

or you can use a cracker

or the government could distribute eclipse glasses instead of paying NASA and shit to educate the public about viewing the eclipse you jackass

>80% coverage
>>"partial"
bitch if 80% is a partial eclipse i better get an 80% raise

I took quick 3 second looks and I'm not blind. Just don't be a dumbass and stare at it for a minute.

the slow march to becoming a cuck begins with insulting intelligence and finding yourself inadequate.
youtu.be/DinEKqtCDkg

U can with 2 paper plates. One with a pinhole in the middle. Youtube it.

Or they could not do either and let the retards go blind.