PREPARE FOR THE RAPTURE!

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! THE SUN IS GOING DARK! THE RAPTURE IS GOING TO HAPPEN ANY MINUTE! SOON, THE TRUMPETS OF THE ANGELS WILL BE BLOWING FOR ALL THE WORLD TO HEAR THE RETURN OF CHRIST FOR HIS PEOPLE! WE WILL BE SAVED FROM THE IMPENDING DOOM AWAITING US ON SEPTEMBER 23RD! BE READY Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12
2012portal.blogspot.de/2017/08/blog-post.html?spref=tw
pinterest.de/phxkey/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck has happened to me that I now actually wish this was true.

Sup Forums was a bad idea.

>no man shall know the time

Christfags BTFO

THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES!

Settle down, it's just Moon Man trolling Sun Man again.

I'm going to rape any angel that approaches, fuck you

I feel calm, the air has cooled.

There is no pre-tribulation rapture. Its just a lie to fool christians, leading them to leave the faith when it doesnt happen (Of course they never had any to begin with). Jesus is our second chance of live life the way our God had always intended. Read the whole bible and walk it all out to the best of your ability. When bad times come, trust in God.

he will come like a thief in the night
no one will expect it

We'll all wake up tomorrow wondering why we gave a shit about this

what was the cost for the glasses

It will happen when we least expect it. We can never know when.

FAKE NEWS does this everytime anything happens. unless is liberals killing nazi

why are evangelicals so bad at color values?

That isn't how it works. We aren't even witnessing the seals opening yet.

This.
The rapture is a jewish trick by televangelists.

yeah, Jesus is black not white

The BLACK'd sun represents the final moments of white rule over blacks. Quite literally, darkness will engulf the white and carnage will occur. Screenshot this.
This is your ONLY warning.
If you are in a majority black area, LEAVE NOW or barricade yourself with something to defend yourself and enough food and water to last at least a week.
(1/3)

I've been in the culture of Christianity for 20 years now and have heard everything from the rapture is metaphorical and won't ever happen, the rapture happens way before tribulation, and the rapture already happened and this is the new world.

Idk what to believe but I'm not a worry wart about it. It comes when it comes.

I am a KJV Bible -believing Christian, I belong to no sect! I simply am for the Lord!

>why yes, i do suck dick, how did you know?

(2/3)
Screenshot this and spread it.

Amen my fellow brother...now lets go kill some nazi

please end it

It was cool looking, at least.
Sucks to be a larping faggot and not have your world ending predictions come true tho. Almost feel bad for them.

(3/3)

The Bible is pretty clear, no one knows the day or the hour of the rapture. But man will the world feel it when it happens, tens of millions of people disappearing.

SOMETHING WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

DO IT NOW
DON'T WAIT 3 MINUTES

we all know that the black man will rule over us. why do you think we trying to kill as many of them right now as possible

no fucking rapture, get it right people, maybe USA get nuked but no rapture till the antiChrist shows up

I'll just leave this here friends:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12

$5.99 in Kansas. Hy-Vee made a KILLING yesterday.

I went out and looked at it and I didn't see jack shit, looked like a normal sun and this was during the "peak time".

Don't fall for the jew tricks

Its about to be over. Nothing happened. Time to be an hero.

My opinion (Which means nothing) is that the nation of Israel, the building of the third temple, and the Israelites moving back to that land, is all fake. Just a set up to get most of the indoctrinated christian masses, who dont read their bibles without dispensation nonsense, to love Israel and support their genocide no matter what, under the guise of "They are Gods people!". Those who follow Gods commandments within our ability and trust in His Son will be saved, and kept from the time of trouble. No rapture, it makes no sense when you consider how many Christians have died in terrible manners over the past 2000 years

ITT:

NEETs so desperate for the world's end because their lives suck.

double checked and see

I can feel my body changing

IT WILL HAPPEN WITHIN JUST MINUTES AFTER!

UHHH, It specifically say that John saw and was told the exact date and time of the rapture. God you make atheists look dumb.

I was right in it's path near Makanda, Illinois. I have to admit, it was a really cool site. It got really dark. Not like midnight but dark enough to see a few stars pop out.

As for the 'rapture' part, if OP read his bible he'd know that no man knows of the day nor hour of the rapture. It's foolish to jump the gun like that.

Digits tell if Trump get's assasinated during eclipse

WE HAVE SIGNS NOW SO WE CAN NOW KNOW! READ THE BIBLE! GOD GIVES US SIGNS! MATTHEW 24 KJV!

Wtf; I'm in Victoria, B.C, and I was outside from 9:30 to just now; all that happened is it got a tiny bit dimmer for like 20 minutes around 10. There was no eclipse; what a bummer.

which trump

Has it passed over Wyoming yet or not?

low iq

its gone back to hell from where it cometh

An actual reply would be nice

google than motherfucker wh*te piece of shit

Yes. It's passed illinois about 40 mins ago.

>google than motherfucker wh*te piece of shit
why niggers always have attitude problems?

so how's middle school?

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Google doesn't tell me where it has been through

Thank you

Yeah, um, guys? Um, yeah, so listen sweetie, just wanna point something out, mmkay? Just gonna put this out there, but uhhhh, while Obama was president the sun never FUCKING DISAPPEARED.

Just think about that mmkay sweetie?

cause dem honky made slaves of me peeps n shit...you chinks are piss off as well for the bombing.

I don't think so...

>we try killing them
>as he posts angrily on an anime forum

than try duckduckgo bing or some other shit man just leave me the fuck alone

That's true user

>you chinks are piss off as well for the bombing.
No, I wasn't born back then.
You are only slave to your compulsive mind.

I seen 80% coverage in Golden

2012portal.blogspot.de/2017/08/blog-post.html?spref=tw
> GR+, command 1208→PHXKEY
pinterest.de/phxkey/

HIllary Key...
Hillary arrested?

All these depictions of super fair colored angels makes me wonder. What if white people are just Asians that got raped by angels?

>Angels
>rape
?!

read the bible. There will be no organized christian groups during the time of rapture. go outside, do you see any churches? Do you know any Christians? those signs you see are false

OHHHH FUUUUUK
If Satan's the demiurge and humans are God's seed in his domain the angel rapebaby theory might not be far from the truth.

That is nowhere in the Bible. I bet you read the NIV.

That would also explain why pagan gods rape so much. They were actually angels spreading their space seed and creating supermen that today's Christian whites descended from!
HOLY SHIT!!!