Watch basketball Americans smash a 225 year old statue because "racism"

youtu.be/iFSW0id36FA

>Niggers
>People

do most niggers film their crimes?

Niggers are really this stupid huh.

Can feel the rage and I am not even american.

And Americucks dare to call us cucks lamo

Yes, they also like to post them on Facebook, which is why they always end up in prison.

only when the have stole a phone that day

We've forgotten how to treat these people. They used to keep their heads down, because if they didn't they'd be lynched. Fortunately, those times will return soon.

>I'm not a cuck because all my statues/monuments where already destroyed

Luckily it's not that old.

its a which shit smells less like shit situation
no one wins kraut

You're full of shit. White Americans will continue cucking, like they have been for the past 40 odd years.

usa is toast.

Use this to your advantage. Meme it with South Africa and show Americans what their future is.

It's 225 years old. Believed to be the oldest Columbus statue in the world

just more niggers going to jail
really nothing to see here

>if i cry racism, this completely validates all criminal activities!
>steal, rape, kill, destroy- all in the name of fighting racism
racism is only a cover for (((their))) true intentions- the systemic displacement and replacement of white and european statues, values, ideas, and history in their crazy, disruptive, and violent attempts to further their disgusting cultural revolution being preached by their fanatical social justice activists, corporations, teachers, and professors.

The difference is niggers can only attack statues here, not actual people. Because they know they'll get the shit beat out of them or shot. Big difference. Either way race war soon.

didn't south africa have this same problem? I think shortly after they niggers started to just openly attack white people at colleges.

Civil War: 152 years ago
Columbus Monument: 225 years ago

HOW THE FUCK ARE NIGGERS THIS FUCKING STUPID?!

They need to be Shoah'd A.S.A.P.

Get back to us when we memory hole the thirteen colonies because they were too militarist

they had a point though
it does represent colonialism and racism
it doesn't belong in america anymore

Columbus is the American version of Hitler. Niggers and faggots love to bitch about "muh injuns" and "deyz land".
I was working in Georgia on Columbus day last year and during our morning briefing, the supervisor, a white ex-marine, did not hesitate to mention how such a day shouldn't be celebrated because racism and whatever.

>oldest statue of christopher columbus
>built in the 20th century

Who the fuck invited you?

What if I told you that if you try to erase racist history it has a higher chance of happening again?

> Columbus did all those bad things
> Those apes would be in Africa starving to death or having their hands cut off and raped, instead of the GREATEST COUNTRY in the WORLD if the white man didn't find the Americas

Fucking commies man they have no perspective of the world or history at all.

>Have statues still up built by occupying force that weren't removed after freedom from USSR

that's what he said you stupid yank. it's not that old.

Look up Cleveland, Texas: forty blacks rape an underage Mexican girl, standing in line to wait their turn, and they video and upload the whole thing so a lot of them get caught. Then black activists flood into the community to protest how blacks are being unfairly singled out.

You are mentally ill, please seek help

>Everything I don't like has to be taken down
>People I don't like have to be assaulted