Nativer americans technologically superior to europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=-8jT6qpR96k
The video basically says: Native Americans were far more technologically advanced than Europeans but Europeans did not recognize that because of racism. And Europeans only won the wars because of the diseases they brought.

Well, I think it is a good time for all of you to apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=r9TmAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44&dq=andes natives electricity gold plating&source=bl&ots=QAM7BzLFc8&sig=IJYDg2yXmO8_421tVtoJJU9PEpQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihj5ey_ejVAhWFZCYKHaH0CbgQ6AEIKDAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were a literal stone age civilization going up against one with firearms

Watch the video. He says that our bows had better range and precision than your guns. You basically suck at guns and at making bows because our bows were the fucking shit. They were so good we didn't even need guns.

What technology did they have?

Sewers, incorporated in the city design.

>our bows were the fucking shit.

this is actually the only part of that which is true
but only in comparison to other bows.
not fucking firearms.

musket and fucking CANNONS > bows and ... bows.

Isn't there also proof that natives in the Andes also had electricity through primitive batteries and they would use that to late gold onto ornaments and decorative dress?

WEWUZ TECHNOLOGCALLY ADVANCED N SHEEIT

>not fucking firearms.
Wtf. He actually quoted and cuckropean saying that our bows were better than their guns.

GIT FUCKING GUD.

So did the Romans, what else?

if this is true, how did we btfo them?

there are only two types of people on this planet
those who find a way
and those who find an excuse

euros clearly found a way to colonize you, you clearly found an excuse

Plagues. Watch the video. It is all settled science.

>And Europeans only won the wars because of the diseases they brought.
But this is true

Rewriting history again

He quoted some guy about bows. South Americans didn't have very special bows, as far as I know not even crossbows.

There's a reason guns were preferred.

Were Romans not the height of civilization for thousands of years in Europe and all of the Mediterranean?

If you want to stack up next to any civilization in terms of success would it not be the Romans?

Andean natives were fascistic in practice actually. I think the people here would probably appreciate the art they produced. Even if you don't approve of human sacrifice, it would be the sort of spectacle i could imagine plenty of people here enjoying..

(((Settled science)))

>Super technologically advanced

>Shit tier ships

>Shit tier weapons

If they were truly technologically advanced they would not have lost to Europeans

>White people are the dumbest and weakest creatures who walk among literal gods
>Somehow they BTFO'd everyone of them
Really mumbos my jumbos.

I am not using the term ironically. Watch the video, he is a historian quoting scientific papers.

Well, I wouldn't expect whitey to understand something as advanced as science but still, you can check his sources. He is white too.

Their ability to deceive, divide and conquer, and betray were probably just as if not more important than the plagues.

But they wouldn't have succeeded without one or the other, that much is certain.

>small tribes of people living in caves and tents because having architecture like the real NA powers was for the weak
>advanced medical technology: chanting "hey ya ya ya hey ya ya ya hung wang wang wang" and shaking sticks filled with sand until they got better
>no schools. few tribes with written language, because knowledge is for cucks.
>eat people to take their power.
>all these natural resources? nah. dunno how to use them.
so advanced.

>If they were truly technologically advanced they would not have lost to Europeans

D I S E A S E
I
S
E
A
S
E

No it's not. It's a fucking history meme made to make you feel bad.

user, this thread is about native americans allegedly being "far more technologically advanced than Europeans". So far we have bows that are slightly better than muskets and something that Europeans had as well, so what else is there?

If they were technologically advanced enough they would have cured the disease. Checkmate.

>>small tribes of people living in caves and tents because having architecture like the real NA powers was for the weak

Hi Satan. Just as they say, the devil is white. But anyways, see that you are talking about the smaller tribes. There were actually huge empires like the Aztecs who had better technology than europeans.

Obviously the small wandering tribes were shit tier, but Europe also had shit tier societies.

MEDICINE
E
D
I
C
I
N
E

Medicine did not even fucking exist. Not even Europeans had that technology so checkmate back at ya.

Bitch, amerindians didn't even had reflexive bows. You were no mongols.

15TH CENTURY
T
H

C
E
N
T
U
R
Y

You aren't mongols either. He simply said we had better tech than europeans, no mention of asians.

>Watch the video
Fuck no. I ain't giving that shit views.

>wiped out 90% of Native Americans
REEEEEE NO SUPERIOR EUROPEAN WARRIOR REEEEEEEEE

I know you faggots have some kind of youtube mod that allows you to watch it by proxy. I know Sup Forums. Just watch it. It is fucking science. The fucking truth.

Yes, and? Europeans had medicine back then, and way before going back to the ancient greeks and as you said: native americans were "far more advanced", so what's the issue?

>saying that our bows were better than their guns
Then why did the natives trade stuff for european guns and start using them over bows?

Are you retarded? We also had medicine. But our medicine nor your medicine was good enough to cure fucking plagues. Neither of us even knew what caused such diseases back then. It was all about the plants we could find in our respective continents and fucking luck to see if some bullshit plant helps with a disease.

Europeans had better tech than asians at that point. You know why muskets had shit range and accuracy? They could. People used them instead of bows and crossbows (lol you didn't even had those) becouse they could punch through armor. That your dumb asses didn't even had.

Gatling would like a word with you, as would every modern military. Marksmanship is less important now, since its basically supression and better manubering that gets the job done. Thsts why the US switched to .556 among other reasons.

Well, you are from the fucking US. You know damn right why the wanted guns.

Obviously, to shoot up their schools. I mean, school shooting with bows is so impractical. You know that better than anyone, whitey.

True. I disagree with the idea that natives were "far more technologically advanced than Europeans".

It's a false dichotomy. The resources available in those disparate parts of the world means they evolved so differently they could hardly be expected to directly compete in parallel ways.

Example: natives had rubber, Europeans only had leather. Europeans were able to develop livestock whereas natives were limited to ducks, dogs, and llamas.

books.google.com/books?id=r9TmAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44&dq=andes natives electricity gold plating&source=bl&ots=QAM7BzLFc8&sig=IJYDg2yXmO8_421tVtoJJU9PEpQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihj5ey_ejVAhWFZCYKHaH0CbgQ6AEIKDAA

There are other sources aside from this, but this was the most fascinating thing i have come across that might give them a leg up.

Well, remember that europeans had one thing that savages didn't: JIZAS.
He made them win with his blood sorcery.

You definitely are an idiot.
During colonial times natives traded for european guns to use over their shitty bows.

>aztecs
>no metalurgy
>no real medicine
>not seafaring
>no animal husbandry worth mentioning
your example of advanced technology kind of sucks, desu

The Romans also had the wheel.

>We had a fake religion better than your fake religion

Ooh man, fucking scary man shit you got me.
Let me tell you one more thing you had that we didn't.

>JEWS

Check fucking mate. Now that the argument is settled I am free to receive reparations.

You're that fag from /his/ aren't you...

Did Europeans bring all the livestock here when it was colonized?

They wanted to keep it fair.

Nope, I do not touch cancer.

This video just makes them seem even more incompetent

Europeans only massively displaced natives because of diseases. We would have won the wars anyway.

t.creationist

Yes. They also had animals to pull the carts to which those wheels were attached. Natives didn't have beasts of burden other than slaves.

Andean roads were probably superior to Roman's in some ways if you consider that a message could travel 3000km in a week by runners.

look at the cover of that book and tell me you're not laughing your fucking ass off. that book is fucking trash.

>tfw some native tribes were prob pretty cool
>tfw this obvious bait by an obvious shitposter
I wish upon you the the niggest of fates, you absolute waste of air, trying to bring down an interesting topic and comparison between cultures, with your fake WE WUZ bait.

Honestly who cares... Why are people assuming NA and Spics are still mad about the European conquest? I'm pretty sure they all have agreed that if wasn't for Europeans this continent wouldn't have been the same, it's also the reason why so many Native Americans kill themselves, and it's mainly because they know their way of life and culture is incompatible and inadequate with european culture

A lot of them. If you read the chronicles the historians actually wrote about how devastating it was to natives in the Caribbean and everywhere else when pigs and goats came.

The people there never had a reason to corral or fence their crops. The European animals would just dig up the potatoes tubers and so on actually causing massive starvation for natives. The Europeans would literally just come and steal anything remaining that the animals didn't eat.

(pure) Native Americans are closer to Europeans genetically than they are to modern Asians.

This is because we share Northeurasian hunter gatherer ancestry, most Europeans have some Hun ancestry (Haplogroup Q), and proto-indo europeans mixed with the ancestors of modern Native Americans.

>WE WUZ

Hey, I ain't claiming that we got fancy shit like quantum teleportation or whatever the blacks claim. I am not delusional. I am merely stating the facts. The guy from the video is WHITE. He is one of you. So he obviously has no reasonable motive to lie about how we were so great. We simply were great.

>They had silent sandals and faster canoes.
We literally didn't have the need for hunting back then, since we were way further than this as we had working goverment systems for producting food for its citizens and instead of some shitty smallboats we had gigantic warships with cannons.
What point does this retard make?

Not to mention the fact that tribes like the Sioux, Nez Perce, and Apache were able to BTFO of other tribes by adopting horses and guns. Most of the "genocide" of the natives you hear about was actually nomadic tribes like Sioux wiping out their old rivals. Libshits don't realize that the Sioux weren't even native to the Dakotas, they launched a campaign of genocide against the actual plains natives like the Pawnee and Crow, which is why those tribes allied with whites. The nomadic tribes we think of as "horse tribes" were the first to trade extensively with whites and this gave them a huge advantage in their tribal conflicts.

gunpowder-powered artillery was better than the alternative from the get-go, but infantry weapons sucked big time for centuries.
>There's a reason guns were preferred.
yes. they require vastly shorter training than bows to be useful. even in Europe guns only caught up with bows around 1750 or so in terms of precision and range. the reason armies preferred guns for three centuries by then was that you could field a peasant or burgher army with them who did not need two hours archery training daily, as it was the law for the English from the 13th century until around 1960.

If you had such great bows why didn't honkeys stole them?

>I am merely stating the facts

>What point does this retard make?
That whites only won because they got lucky.

Laudētur Iēsus Christus

The tiny white brain can not even begin to comprehend the complex procedure of using one of our advanced super bows.

>complex procedure of using one of our advanced super bows
>complex
>pull and release
>complex

Bitch, they weren't even reflexive bows.

You've never used a native american bow so what would your cracker ass even know.

i agree with some of what you've said but now you're straight shitposting sir.

Mongolian bow

Indian bow
HONKYS AN CHINKS BTFO

Damn that's a fine ass bow.

>their way of life and culture is incompatible and inadequate.

For what exactly?

If they were such kangs with their fast canoes and silent boots, how could they not fight a little flu? After all they are 2000 years ahead of us...
It looks like all that hard european work to make a gun which is more advanced than any other before was pointless infront of the superior indian wood and string bow? How couldn't europeans figure that obvious thing out? I guess we are just stupid.

There's no bow in existence or history that does not boil down to pull and release. That's the function of the bow.

That's because most medieval/early modern weaponry was designed with plate armor and castles in mind. Longbows and muskets were great at piercing armor, and cannons were great at destroying ships and fortifications.
On the other hand, native Americans favored lightly-armored blitzkrieg war. They didn't need power, they needed precision.
It was two fundamentally different war-strategies.

gatling didn't happen until the US civil war

at the time of Cortez bows still had many advantages over guns. the reason guns were preferred was because it was faster to train and defeats Armour

>fast canoes and silent boots can fight plagues
Shit man fantastic. Please show me your scientific paper that proves this.

Could you imagine trying to upkeep a proto-musket from the year 1492?

Are you stupid or dense? Which is easier to maintain and use consistently: a bow or a 1492 ball projectile blow up in your face boom-stick?

You realize for decades after coming here Euro's died en-masse because they weren't acclimated to here right?

They persevered but really? Look at how they were dressed for the weather in the tropics.

I thought it was a "designated shitting streets" joke

I can show you a scientific paper for your retardation. We get it you guys were kangs. You go in the list with all the other regular niggers claiming the same things.

Bows are faster to fire, require less infrastructure to support (gunpowder, bullets, etc), and are more versatile than early muskets.
The big advantage muskets had was that anyone could pick one up and use one, whereas a yeoman required a lifetime of expensive training.
The only reason the native americans could use their bows so well (relative to europeans) is because bows were such a big part of life.

Actually by the time the plague reached the Inca empire, there was already a cure, that didn't stoped the plague for expanding but by the time they reached Chile there was counter meassures for it.

The thing you are ignoring it's social development, textiles and astronomy, that are far more advanced than most european cultures, and that before having contact with the new world, with time things would have been a lot different, but it's no longer the 15th century amerindians who have to prove that.

The main reason guns were preferred so early on, especially by sailors, is the fact that making arrows is a huge pain in the ass. Logistics was the biggest factor

All the shitskins in the south america died anyway, deal with it. Superiority is clearly shown, even in a completely different environment.

Too bad with their advanced astronomy, they were found first by us. And it us who found them landed on their land and colonized them, not the other way around,

Guerrilla warfare was how Enriquillo (Guarocuya) won independence in Hispanola from the Spanish.

He took thousands of warriors and natives to the mountains and literally dropped boulders on the heads of enemy soldiers in a war that lasted over 15 years and led to the first autonomous Indian region in the new world after initial conquest.

This is a great story actually because Guarocuya was essentially the last trace of nobility left from the natives after his fore bearers were tricked by the Spanish into attending a supposed peace and trade meeting where they burned hundreds of leaders gathered together in a central hut, murdering everyone who tried to flee except capturing his mother and burning her at the stake. The literal Queen of the island murdered after showing good faith.

He was then raised by De Las Casas who loved him and the natives so much he actually made the suggestion to bring blacks so as to save the Indian race from perpetual slavery and ultimate destruction.

He really fucked up there and he realized it later also. Once De Las Casas visited that stronghold in the mountain and was actually stripped by warriors and then brought to Guarocuya who then shamed those men because he considered him as his own father since he was the one who saved him, taught him to read, etc.

You're wrong and literally stupid.

The Inca were a degenerated culture that was on the decline even before Europe came on the scene. They were a barbarian tribe that conquered the genuniely civilized Peruvians just a few decades before the Spaniards showed up. The Inca allowed all the arts and infrastructure not directly related to war to vanish. When the Spaniards asked how they accomplished so much in the fields of masonry, gold-smithing and construction, their response was "it wasn't us".

Hang on, why would natives need such precise weapons? I thought they all lived peacefully before the white man showed up

>there was already a cure
such as? plague responds to an overkill of antibiotics. what was the cure "at the time it reached the Inca empire"?

They only used them to hunt bisons after said bisons signed a contract stating that they want to die. They used it as a euthanasia method.

>why would natives need such precise weapons?
The white man was coming with the Death Star and the natives needed to fire an arrow into a tiny exhaust port to win.
They failed.

If white people never arrived, would native Americans have landed on the moon?

Why didn't they build ships and bring their new world diseases to europe and wipe out the natives?