CANADA B.C HERE, I'M STARTING TO HEAR SCREAMING AND GUNSHOTS, WHAT THE FUCK. THE ECLIPSE WAS JUST DONE WITH...

CANADA B.C HERE, I'M STARTING TO HEAR SCREAMING AND GUNSHOTS, WHAT THE FUCK. THE ECLIPSE WAS JUST DONE WITH, THE SUN IS SHOWING. BRB GOING TO GO TAKE VIDEO AND PICTURES

I hear gunshots every night and morning lmao what a scaredy faggot

San Francisco here. Black smoke coming out of mouths and noses among some people. Seems to be a link between the smoke and lisping.

I GOT A FEW PICS FROM MY WINDOW, ITS STILL SORTA DARK, POLICE ARE EVERYWHERE, THEY ARE COMMING IN OUR APARTMENTS?

update or they cut your intertubes?

Damn nigga happenin fa real?

the race war is sparking

I've waited my whole life for this day.

Is OP ded?

YAWN

op?

hold on?? you weren't fucking around?

any leafs confirm?

THE BONG

Was 010101 leaf right?

fake jews

Come on op, don't leave us like this. Race war, Alien Invasion or The Rapture?

yes

its currently 12pm in BC this looks more than sorta dark. i hope you really die

OP HERE I GOT A VIDEO, WILL BE POSTING SOON. POLICE WERE FIRING WILDLY AT SOMETHING? FROM WHAT I CAN TELL THERE WAS NOTHING THERE. NOTE; I DIDN'T LOOK AT THE ECLIPSE OUTSIDE, JUST WATCHING IT FROM MY COMPUTER.

AM LOCKING MY DOORS AND READING MY .303 EN FIELD, BAYONET ATTACHED.

Stop roleplaying

just fucking cheer up

Probably just Muslims again. Part in parcel.

autumn has arrived!

I would like it if people on this board stopped shitting up things with roleplaying, forgive me for calling bullshit when I see it and not perpetuating this endless cycle of white noise, dickhead.

>reading
>leaf

Day of the Rake happening now.

I'm so fucking tired of this fucking LARPing. Thank god the eclipse bullshit is over but now they're just going to come up with more garbage.

Northern B.C. here. Shitloads of sirens and the power keeps going on and off. It looks like there is at least one police vehicle parked on each street. No gunshots though.

> tired of this fucking LARPing
> posts with Lolbertarian larp flag
*sigh*

But that's nighttime in the pic op.

LARP.

here`s another one feeling the love from the mass meditation

tall blondes have arrived

OP is a faggot of the highest order. BC didn't go dark

Why the fuck is posting with a flag that represents my political beliefs on a POLITICAL BOARD LARPing? Wanna see my real flag? Here! Fucking have it, but at least I'm not a damned leaf.

post video you larping fuck

That's because you live in the third world.

Canada is less fake and gay than libertardians. And that is saying a lot.

>Canada is less fake and gay than anything at all

It's the solar eclipse...

See? I told you it was saying a lot.

You live in Surrey or PoCo?

ITS STARTING
CHECK THEM

Until I see a rainbow Gadsden popularized, I think that being a leaf is much more gay.

Only in autumn. Libertarians are gay all the time.