Biology teacher, 45, at LA school packed with celebrity children accused of sex romp with 16-year-old student

>Biology teacher, 45, at LA school packed with celebrity children accused of sex romp with 16-year-old student

>“On Friday afternoon, the Los Angeles Police Department informed Brentwood School that Upper School teacher, Dr. Aimee Palmitessa, had been arrested on suspicion of inappropriate relations with a student and is expected to face charges,

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/20/teacher-45-at-elite-la-school-accused-sex-romp-with-teenage-student.html

MILF

I wish i was this lucky

nice

What a crime

Nice
Nice.

Nice

>women
People always scream and cry about male teachers being pervert pedophiles, but holy shit women are doing it several times more often.

She can be first lady in France.

15 is legal here ( France)

sounds like she had shota party.

Those poor children of celebrities must be traumatized about this.....

Nice

Age isn't the problem most of the times this happens, the problem is her job, a teacher having sex with a student is a big no-no in USA, even if the guy was 18 she can still be fired and sued.

>PhD
>teaches high school biology

I wish that were me

*good looking or alpha.

safer at school than at home likely

Niceee

How comes it seems it's only ever women these days? Anyone got any statistics on this?

WHY DID THIS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

probably get paid like 150k

>packed with celebrity children
What's the thinking behind including this piece of information? It's not like it effects the severity of what happened. Are we to believe that "celebrity children" are more important than non-celebrity children? If anything, they're less important.

why is this happening so much lately?

Because the law started hitting harder and harder against guys, even for minor concerns. Now you'd have to be suicidal to be a man, and want to become a teacher. At least anything lower than college, and high school is pushing it.

>LA AOC is 18
She will probably get away with it unless the kids parents hate her.

also
>Biology teacher
kek

Our President (France) actually married his teacher

Look around you user. America worships wealthy elite and celebrities. Classicism and celebrity worship are very real. Of course those celeb kids matter more. Their parents are rich and famous.

>reasonably good looking man marries old hag
Is she rich, powerful and or suck a good dick?

he meet her when she was his teacher

Being a teacher she was nerdy and shy, when Macron was her student she fell in love. In experienced in the way of love she read a book: "How to suck dick". Needless to say, Macron immediately fell in love with her.

She has since written several books herself, such as:
"How to suck better dick"
"Swallowing, the natural way to improve your skin"
and most recently:
"The ultimate guide on sucking dick, an autobiography"

So yes, she sucks a pretty good dick.

tell us more about the drunkie that got shot trying to break into a woman's home