I'm a British Indian. AMA. Please try to be civil and keep the "poo in loo" memes to a minimum

I'm a British Indian. AMA. Please try to be civil and keep the "poo in loo" memes to a minimum.

>British
>Indian
Pick one.

No such thing. You have to go back

My ethnicity is Indian (Punjabi) and my nationality is British. What's so hard to understand about that?

poo thread

Fuck off, Nigel. You invaded us first.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY.

Once a shit,you are always will be a shit,you fucking inferior human.

Are you high caste Indian?
How many generations in the UK?

No you're just an Indian that has invaded Britain and abandoned his own people for greener pastures. There's nothing remotely British about you and there never will be.

Feel better now?

>Are you high caste Indian?
Yes. Punjabi Brahmin.

>How many generations in the UK?
I was born and raised here. My parents came over in the 80's.

National Geographic report about "poo in loo". Not a meme, half of Indians still defecate in the public, but situation is improving

dont playinto their monkey business white man

they're subhuman filth that cant use a toilet

nobody with any sense trusts you shitskins, please go back to your shithole

why wont you leave? nobody wants you

nah fuck out brahmin kutha its the jatts that are higher putt de jattan

Us Jatts are the warriors, while you brahmin chamars work and cleaning our tutti you chamar dogs

>No you're just an Indian that has invaded Britain and abandoned his own people for greener pastures.
I was born here, you stupid fucking leaf.

2nd part of the NatGeo article.

OH BOY! IT IS EXACTLY THE NIGGER IRISHMAN SITUATION ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

Say, Rajeesh Peckerwood, if you're an Indian Brit, does that mean you eat shitty food that has no taste, but is still full of curry somehow!?

Kek. Eat my dick, you Jatt farmer. You're probably some Khalistani faggot.

3rd part of the NatGeo article.

Will you fight for us in the race war against the Muslims and blacks?

Then you're just a product of your parents own hatred for their native people.

Why are you posting this stuff? Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think that I don't know that India is a shithole?

Nah nigga, you Brahmin fudus are dying on the streets, us Jatts do the hard work we are the warriors and fighters we fought to defend Punjab from the Musilmann kuthas while you brahmin fudus kept sucking on our jatt cocks. you owe us for saving your ass. Us Jatts killed those muzzie fucks while you brahmin worship your fudu cow, hell i bet a chamar is higher the nyou brahmin shits

I know the whole shitting street thing is more prominent in southern India than northern India. Is it as bad as the meme implies it is though?

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

What do you think of Shiva Ayandurrai for Massachusetts senate?

I don't really eat much Indian food, other than when I visit my parents. It's pretty complicated to prepare.

If it's a race war, why would whites want us as their allies?

Never heard of him. I'll check him out.

What do you want from Sup Forums, poo? You know what kind of attention you'll get.

You'll never be British - your ancestors never conquered or defended the place, you were just allowed to dribble in. You've not earned anything.

You were the first people to build a racially structured society with whites on top

No you filthy sub human we ruled over you 2 centuries and in return all you bitch about is MUH COLONIALISM,don't stay in my country you fucking shit skin,your ancestors were of inferior genetics and by the law of nature you should be shitting yourself in some streets of mighty India,how about you go back you filthy mongrel before we drag you out involuntarily?

The audacity of these niggers,coming to an image board and going on about being from London,pretending to be having an upper ground than us whites,If it wouldn't have been the liberal bullshit,you would have been eating my shit right now and the only designated job you would allow to have would be cleaning toilets and streets.

It's actually the opposite. It's more prevalent in the north. Especially shitty (no pun intended) states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Generally speaking, Southern India is more clean and developed than the north. And I say this as a Northern Indian myself.

>Please try to be civil and keep the "poo in loo" memes to a minimum.

Fair enough. But we're still not white though. The only people on the sub-continent who could MAYBE pass for white, are Pashtuns and Kashmiris.

Feel better now?

Have you had an arranged marriage and if so how did it turn out? Also when was your curfew time as a child?

I'm British in the sense that I was born and raised here, you moron. Obviously I'm not ethnically native to this island, nor have I ever claimed to be.

>Have you had an arranged marriage and if so how did it turn out?
No, but my parents did. They've been happily married for almost 30 years. I'm 25 and have no intentions of getting married any time soon. I'm not opposed to the idea of arranged marriages, but I'm probably not gonna have one.

>Also when was your curfew time as a child?
9pm.

Do your grandparents have any hairy stories about the partition?

Do you think Indians hate Muslims more or less than your average Brit?