High-flying This Morning producer with a nut allergy who was left brain-damaged after eating ONE bite of a meal...

>High-flying This Morning producer with a nut allergy who was left brain-damaged after eating ONE bite of a meal re-joins her colleagues on air as they vow to help ban nuts on flights
>Amy May Shead, 29, suffered a serious anaphylactic reaction on holiday in 2014
>Had told the restaurant of her nut allergy but had a reaction to one bite of food they cooked for her, and was forced to use her EpiPen twice which didn't work
>Amy was starved of oxygen for nearly six minutes and was in a coma
>She is severely brain-damaged and lives with the effect of the allergic reaction
>Her parents Sue and Roger say that nuts should be banned on flights

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4809148/Former-ITV-producer-reveals-shocking-effect-nut-allergy.html

People with such extreme food allergies, yet eat food prepared by anyone other than themselves are already severely brain-damaged.

That's the restaurant's fault for not doing their damn job, but why should we ban all nuts for this?

This. It is not everyone else's responsibility to cater to YOUR inflection.

the nuts of the many outweigh the needs of one retarded bitch in a wheelchair
seriously anyone trying to ban something for everybody just because muh baby got hut should off themseles

Yes, user. That is correct.

fpbp

How dare you. Healthcare is a RIGHT, shitlord.

It's sad, but ffs do with have to keep banning and restricting every fucking thing. It's her parents fsult for allowing her to have a mortal enemy that is a fucking nut of all things.

If you eat their food at all despite having such an intense allergy you're already retarded.

Oh, shit. Hai

>tfw you will never give your qt retard daughter a bath

Natural selection

She is defective

She probably thrashes around a lot, you could throw some washing powder and do the laundry at the same time.

be a slut, take the nut

>natural selection

Did it say she is sterile?
I would still impregnate her

>banning nuts
following this logic we need to ban food in general

maybe people with severe allergies shouldn't be allowed on flights?

8/8 m8

hang on, that women is only 29?

Dose nuts really cracked her

Why only airplanes? No one NEEDS nuts.

How can a fucking peanut even kill anybody? It's not even a person. That's fucked.

She is obviously as stated retarded why should one ban nuts from flights when she got the shock in a restaurant?
>yes now she is retarded and might eat nuts again.
Conclusion: kys/ean(eat a nut)

Happens with shit all the time. Kinder eggs were one example. One kid chokes, parents freak, ruin it for everyone. Another is some emo kid in Delaware killed himself after doing a bunch of salvia for a few weeks and his mom ended up getting it successfully banned in the state. Then in Canada and Australia you guys got those super magnets banned because idiots were swallowing them because they were wearing them as tongue studs.

Never underestimate the power of an idiot's family appealing to the general public's fee-fees.

If i teabagged her would she die?

this happened 4 years ago why is it being reported on again?

How isn't it? Businesses better fucking do what their customers want if they want business.

this is how liberals argue

statistics, facts and reasoning mean nothing,

they present you with one very sad anecdotal story to pull on your heart strings, and then use that story as a reference point of why a new law needs to be made or a new social norm must be adopted

Well I got a nut from which she surely won't get an anaphylactic shock

That must have been quite a shock for her

if you cover your balls in peanut oil most likely

Fucking hell nature why would you make someone so fragile a simple nut can kill them?

it is beginner level brainwashing, but all of the retards fall for it and defend it, because they feel "brave" standing up against the "evil" people against the story

Imagine how weak and self destructive your genes are to react like this because of a fucking peanut... lol let it die already...looks in pain.

Fucking kek

How do you even find out you have these horrible allergies? Wouldn't you get fucked the first time you try it?

>taking responsibility for oneself
oh you

Get fucked.

If a delicious salty snack turns you in to a spastic because yer DNA is shite, mibbie just kill yourself instead of inconveniencing 250 folk trying to enjoy their flight to Magaluf.

Why stop at planes? Let's just fucking eliminate all legumes from the face of the earth just so you can go to KFC without having to spend 4 seconds googling the recipe.

Selfish cunt.

She's allergic to your nut too, user.

fuck this spastic cunt

It would be extremely painful

This isn't "want" this is "need".
You fucking life is on the line and you will hope someone does their shitty restaurant job right?

Ayyyye

I know about what I'll be dreaming tonight.

Shame serves them right for pushing Anti British rhetoric, she probably not a Christian too so she gonna rot in hell.. Nice life. Im outta here

That's how Conservatuts argue

>one terrorist attack
>wahhhh ban muslims wahhhh

>such an extreme alergy that being within 200ft of the substance immediately makes you braindead
>expect society to conform

+3

Natural Selection really wants her to go away..

She should have known better coming to this shithole and expecting actual service for her money.

People like that aren't meant to live in the first place. Survival of the fittest and all. If they die it removes their defective genes from the pool, making the species stronger.

its called Feelz>Realz
Libertarians and AnCaps go on about "humans being logical creatures" but they are so obv assblasted wrong, it puts to shame the last bit of decency in their meme ideologies. Humans, are first, and foremost, emotional beasts, who WILL, time and time again, do what feels good over what is logically best.

This is what happens when you overprotect your kids from infectants and allergens. Immune systems go full retard mode when it isn't exposed to shit at a young age, so the body has no idea what to fight or what to ignore. Peanut allergies never used to be this severe, but it's the most common food allergy, so first time a doc tells parents their kid has a peanut allergy, they have their kids avoid peanuts like the plague. This results in their immune systems going even more crazy even if one particle of peanut dust touches their throat. Keep this going for a couple generations and you end with the mess in the OP.

There's a simple cure for this; reasonably expose your kids to the outdoors so shit can enter their body and the immune system can learn what to fucking do. They will get sick, they will have some mild symptoms, but by the time they're an adult or even just a teen, they will have a strong immune system that won't only not react to stupid foods or pollens, but fight a ton of shit they know is bad for the body and keep them healthy for years.

Imagine being such a genetic failure that a bite of natural food can leave you dead.
Like, stop and ponder that scenario for a minute. Then thank your deity of choice.

Agreed. Those millions of americans dying of opium addiction deserve to die because they are weak

>was starved of oxygen for nearly six minutes

Don't they have oxygen masks on planes?

Make stupid decisions, get fucked. I bet her show sucked shit, too.

>has an allergic reaction to nuts at a restaurant
>family looking to ban nuts on planes
Uhhh

That does not help when the airways are obstructed.

Doesn't work when you have an anaphylactic shock: air doesn't make it to your lungs and blood doesn't flow efficiently

Perhaps the social Darwin people were right. Ban the EpiPen, let nature take its course.

>getting severe brain damage from a peanut
Its probably for the best that her weak genes are being removed

That too. Drunks, drug addicts, smokers, fatties. Weak willed people who should not be helped. Let them die so that the world becomes better.

This is like when people get hit by a car because they didn't check for traffic and say "I had the right of way!" A two ton vehicle doesn't give a fuck when it's barreling down on your ass.

>expecting a business to bend over backwards meeting your retarded requirements
>for no extra money
Why the fuck would or should they do that?

>b-ban assault flight nuts now !

>all these social darwinists
Reminder that most of what we have today is due to disabled people

>Jefferson
>Einstien
>FDR (although he might be hated here)
And many many others.

i understand the sentiment but legally businesses have a responsibility to create a safe environment for the customer. The implied invitation extended by the business is what creates this responsibility.

for you

I'd never actually thought of it like that.

Still, it's terrible for the lady.

Looks like natural selection to me. People with severe food allergies would die in the wild. Humanity doesn't need such shit genes.

i would have agreed 5-10 years ago, but at this point muslim terror attacks have become so commonplace that banning muslim refugees is completely reasonable and logical.

>Almost dies from eating nuts

What the actual fucking fuck! Holy shit! How can someone even be allergic to those, they taste great and are dry as fuck. They are essentially seeds.

/thread

>legally businesses have a responsibility
If they didn't advertise "nut-free kitchen" then they didn't accept responsibility for the safety of people with severe nut allergies or other conditions of extraordinary fragility.

Apparently it's the proteins that they contain. The body thinks they are nasty substances and goes into immune shock in defence.
Nuts have quite high protein content, incidentally.

>Oh hi Subway man I would like a sandwich
>But before you begin I'll have you know I'm highly allergic to pork, so you'll have to throw out all that ham and sterilize the tray, and put a new pair of gloves on before you begin

And 29 years old suggests a 66 year old mother who likely spent the ages 14-32 on a steady diet of alcohol and birth control pills.

I can't have any sympathy for her or those like here just knowing that whatever happened to them, sad as it is, will be the launching point for all manners of irrational shit that make things more difficult for me even I was involved in no way in this, am not at risk for anything so fucking stupid and know for a fact that the state, even with its power to pass all kinds of nanny shit, can't do a damn thing to protect me better than my own common sense provides me with the ability to look after myself.

>die from eating food.
Mother nature would normally be weeding these people out of existence.

How do you even end up allergic to things like this.
Like what fucking causes the body to say "okay if i eat X ever again I am literally going to shut down"

All anarchists are the same. There is one that is honest though: the "selfish prick anarchist". Thats what they all advocate anyway, chaos for their own benefit (long live Mad Max). Or so they believe at least.

Its flag is missing here on Sup Forums.

>roasties vs toasties
>toasties win!

thanks for brightening my day

Completely agree, but there's always a chance that people suffer from a dumbass allergy like this even when they do get exposed from a young age.

A friend of mine suffers from this and he does the simple "don't eat it if I don't know what's in it". Aside from that he triple checks when eating out and carries redundant epipens. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't eat on an airplane because he knows they're fucking retarded.

Bottomline, sue the fucking airline to shit and meanwhile keep triple checking everything while taking precautions. I also know this girl with cystic fibrosis that doesn't get on a plane due to her also having a nut allergy, supposedly she'll get a reaction from the air inside the plane and the nut particles, but I'm sceptic on this actually being a thing.

fugggggg

>2017
>Some people have a genetic disposition to becoming retarded if they take 1 bite of a common food
>We cater to these people instead of killing them

No one to blame but her parents and their shitty genetics really.

One of the most annoying traffic choke points I encounter around here is two uncoordinated lights about 200 feet apart that were installed because some stupid shit ran across the street and didn't have the good sense to get killed, but rather took a side mirror to the head and now eats through a straw, drools and craps into a bag - something I'm probably paying for as well.

Except quite literally none have been committed by actual refugees you dumb cunt

I bet you thought you had a gotcha with this retort. You thought wrong.

god dammit

Everyone thought it was a big fucking joke, didn't they?

Now we know what the deal is with the airline food.

well subway could put up a sign saying that they refuse to serve people with allergies for liability reasons. Generally businesses don't do that because it seems "bigoted" so to speak. They would rather take a loss on allergen compliance than take the bad PR

Wait, what happens when you swallow a super magnet? How strong are we talking here?
Australia, I wish to be enlightened with regards to this hilarious anecdote!

>delicious salty snack turns you into a spastic

Fucking kek

>Spanish police now believe the driver of the van that was used to kill 13 and injure more than 130 people in Barcelona on Thursday could still be on the run, local media reports.

>A 22-year-old Moroccan national named Younes Abouyaaqoub is at the focus of a new manhunt following the massacre on Las Ramblas, where a van caused carnage by being driven through a crowded pedestrian area.

there are many more such examples.

BAN ASALT NUTS!

>one terrorist attack
Ishiggydiggy

So she just got physically disfigured and is still operating at her previous mental capacity?