Wow, he can bench 150. What a monster.

I'm a skinny faggot and I can bench more than that

>i can bench 150
does that mean he can't do a pushup?

You know he's never been in a gym when he makes up inconsistent numbers
>bench 150
>press 500

furthermore, who brags about leg press?
it is not a uniform exercise across the board, and many people don't bend their knees much

>I bench 150

>I can bench 150

So like...150lb?

150 Bench press
500 leg press

I'm a fucking boxer and I weigh 150lb and can bp 240 and leg press 300 and that's 4 years of training 5 days a week

On a side note if I have the first sucker punch I'd go for 6 people

What exactly constitutes a "Nazi ass mother fucker"? What could those gentlemen possibly have said to warrant that title? Did he suggest that not everything is a result of the white man's demonic impulse to oppress and butcher everything in sight?

Where the fuck does he live to actually find six nazis in one spot?

these aren't inconsitend numbers
he said legpress 500lb
if we are generous and say the sled is 100lbs added, and the angle of the sled is 45 degrees (it is about 70% of the weight pushed with no core stabalization needed) he is pushing 420lbs with his legs and back against a wall.
It is not out of this world that someone could push a little over 2x their bodyweight presumably with their legs.

Wow, nazis must be really scary.
You know this can be used as advantage when fighting these lower beings.

Maybe he's counting in grams?

pls check these digits

150 what? kg? thats quite a lot
lbs? thats literally babbys first bench
even my gf Ruri can bench more than that

look at the picture, though. leg pressing 500 is probably only about 50% more than body weight

Nazi isnt anything else but a racist for dimpleminded leftists and a Trumpsupporter is a racist, according to the same bunch of people. One of them had probably a Maga-hat this cunt was like "Oh no, the Hitler is here"

any time someone walks up to you and talks some shit about nazis or cis white, just be like
>do you think you are a real american
>they answer yes
>well im a native american indian from the mohawk tribe, and you are responsible for eradicating my people and stealing their lands. buy my food you racist ignorant bigot
>stare into their soul as they process the information but have no condition for this and throw a null point error

>I can bench 150
oh no fucking run guys

who goes to a denny's alone?

>bench 150

NAZIS WATCH OUT

That genetic monster has the upper-body strength of a slightly fit 12-year-old boy!

>boxer
>lifting weights

Enjoy never making it out of amateur

Only skimmed the post but I think he was on a date with Siri.

No way it's kg though because that would be a 1100 lb leg press, unless he switched units without ever writing them

I'm 130 pounds and easily bench 150 pounds. KEK

oh I just notice he was with the girl

>unless he switched units without ever writing them
the american way

>Bench press 150
I did more than that when I first started lifting. I even know a woman that can bench more.

>he thinks benching 150lbs and leg pressing 500lbs is a lot.
With a 500lb leg press, he probably won't even squat 200lbs

it was most likely just some people who talked about stuff he did not like because TRIGGERED MAH FEELS EQUALS REALS

TL note: Nazi means chad.

150 lbs is literally warming up

>Nazis
So probably just ordinary people with common sense. Yeah, what a coward he is that he didn't stab innocent strangers for supporting Trump or general wrongthink.

This is surely a reminder to all on here that you should be browsing pol between sets.

if he got into a fight with those 6 ((Nazis)) he would have been beaten by them beaten by the staff at Denny's and be arrested jailed and pay for the damages in the fight if there was any

t. manlet

Doing it indoors, where it's harder to runaway and they're probably already holding glasses or bottles? that retarded mate.

Have fun pulling the glass shards out, and re-sewing your top lip on.

T. Paramedic

I only bench 50 or 100

>nazi-ass motherfuckers talking shit

what was meant by this?

>He lifts 70 kg
The sad state of #SwoleLeft

Yea 500 leg press is nothing. In my prime I was doing 485 real squats, 500 leg press was nothing. He's someone who would squat with the neck roll

>national bolshevik
>tiny weak beta twink faggot

it was hurt feelings that's what was meant

150 pounds.

wow! He must have been going to gym for at least 2 or 3 weeks!

he also probably does it with a 2 inch rom

I can benchpress 100. Holy shit this guy is tough! I better not fuck with this strong ass bbc lovin nigga 100 for reeel nigga lol

He feels bad that he listened to her??? This was a red pilled girl??? Glorious!!!!! Where can I find one?!?!

Mate I grew up in aylesbury aka pakiland (We've had Muslim rape gangs here) and they got my sister hooked on mkat and did stuff to her

Three of my training partners and I ran up to their cafe and dropped every cunt in the room within 30 seconds then bolted out while being chased by a hoard of the cunts

We dropped a few more while running back to the majority white estate and regrouped

Numbers ain't mean shit if you got a reason to fight

A couple of Sturmbannführers, a Standartenführer a Hauptscharführer, and a Standartenoberjunker were at the IHOP trying to eat in peace.

he looks like a huge faggot going on social media and talking about it.

>All the posts talking shit on 150lbs
I'm completely positive that 90% of Sup Forums can't bench 150

I can do that too! "I heard six Antifa (or commies) sitting around at Denny/'s talking violent crap about America and Americans, but my phone battery suddenly died and I have no witnesses but gosh darn, I wish I was brave to confront them." See how easy that was?

> fucking SS

>Guy bragging about benching 150
I hope to god he is talking about kg

>benches 150
>leg press 500
What the fuck does this Lanklet look like? lol

>benches 150
This is satire, r-right?

>can bench 150

.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>My phone was dead

Pre-empting all those "should've took a picture" rebuttals.

Yeah that's bby weight and then he claims he can leg press 226 kg? You just know he does 1/8 reps in the leg press machine, what a retard.

>150lb
I dont know why people this is low? am i confused or what.
I mean when you say you can bench a certain amount dos that mean that he can do a full set or just one repetition?

Most people are going to brag about a 1 rep max, it's a bigger number

Why are you all laughing at 150kg?
I managed to get to 100 a month ago and I fucking died doing it.

well he might be just a fatty. I mean when standing up already means you benchpress 150kg then 226 isnt that much of an upgrade.

Kek look at its profile picture

>i bench 150 and leg press 500

HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

audible kek.

off i go to /fit/

Leg press is fucking EZ mode. Squat or bust.

>that many replies
>no one checked this full house get
Wtf

>150kg
Because he probably means lbs

>bench press 150
I look like a nerdy bitch and I bench press 170 after 4 months of slacking. What is wrong with these liftlets?

Thats retarded. Like absolutely retarded. I could prolly bench thrice the amount of what i can do a full set with.(to be fair im out of training and a lazie piece of shit so i wouldnt manage a set with like 30kg)

>150lb bench
>500lb Leg Press

Confirmed for super fat faggot. Only fat people and women use leg presses since they can't do squats.

>imperial
For a moment I forgot that there are still a lot of retards in the world

he's very likely fat.

from personal gym experience fat people can leg press a shitton (because they have to move their tonnage every day with weights that would make it leg day for normal people). but other muscles are under developed - so only 75kg bench pressing.

>6 commies walk into a diner
>"Can we have menu?"
>"Sorry, no food"
>"why"
>"Food had to be evenly distributed among the masses"

>prolly bench thrice the amount of what i can do a full set with.(
That seems odd. What is a set for you

Did you honor kill your sister? She's used goods now

>no one le checked le full house get
Its time, you should kill yourself.

was there ever any doubt as to the degeneracy status of this person?

>leg press a shitton
Nigga I warm up with 4 plates on leg press, 500 ain't shit for anyone that's not a small Chinese girl. But yea you're also correct.

30*3

Talking about women and children.

You know, man stuff.

.... You do 30 reps/set?

Is getting to 150lb bench really not a big deal?

I've been lifting on and off since 2014, sometimes taking months off because of business, and still haven't went past 115lb.

Am I low test? My diet is pretty shit.

Not if you have a vagina

No im not a lifter. But we needed to do 30*3 with a 30kg bar to get an a in class. So i just assumed.

people have been complimenting my physique and asking if I've been hitting the gym...I'm not sure what's going on.

Is it really possible for people to lift 150lb right from the start? I had trouble benching the bar (45lb) when I started

>bench 150
I'm extremely out of shape and even I know that's not anywhere close to being worth bragging about. Fucking numales.

>bragging about how much you bench
>bragging about how much you bench when you don't even bench 200>
What a gigantic faggot

Ah OK fair enough. 30 reps is a shit load. The normal range for most people is 8-12 reps. Less or more depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Big guys can easily do 800+ pounds. I rember a twig kid in high school who couldn't even leg press his body weight. All the lineman did at least twice their body weight to warm up.

>Is it really possible for people to lift 150lb right from the start
I mean, depends on when you start. I started lifting for football back in middle school. So no I didn't just start off with 150. But it's not about starting off there, it's more about knowing you shouldn't brag about that.

fck off nazi!

> off
>shit diet

There's your problem. Quit the carbs, up the protein and for god sake don't mess with sugar.

Likely a press machine and, to them, a cautious level of embellishment. Anyone can max one out with shit form.

Depends. Some people have really weak breast genetics. (Also arm length and shouldwer width play a role). I'm one of them. Never got higher than 130kg (proper execution) on the bench press. But my back muscles are really strong in exchange.

Don't feel bad. Everyone has his personal limits. Comparing weight numbers is pretty dumb (if you're not a pro athlete competing).

I've never been near a bench press in my entire life and I benched 240 at my friends house lmfao, how does one have such strong legs and such a weak upper body? I only ever leg pressed 450 in high school playing basketball.

>I've been lifting on and off since 2014, sometimes taking months off because of business, and still haven't went past 115lb.
I was a scrawny DYEL nerd that never worked out a day in his life and i did 120 the first time i tries. Horrible technique though.

>Is it really possible for people to lift 150lb right from the start?
Sure, if you grew up on a farm and hauled shit and wood around when you where a kid.

> I had trouble benching the bar (45lb) when I started
Where you 12 when you started lifting? Serious question

tfw bench maxed 135 my first max .. at 13

tfw benched 265 fairly easily about a month ago at a buddies after only doing body weight exercises since high school ( close to a decade ago )

you have low t my dude, chad nationalism isn't for you