Are there any Brits here who still think there's hope for us?

Just wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/18/corbyn-calls-crackdown-van-hire-non-professionals/
youtube.com/watch?v=KSETwwfaVFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the long-term? Yes, I'm generally optimistic in the long-term (say, a few decades). In the short-term we've got some great pain to go through and much of it will be due to the reckless policies of central bankers (like our very own BoE) and big government policies. Pic very much related, we're fucked in the short-term.

I have no hope left.

And another one for more perspective.

Yes. Brexit has pulled back the veil on British society. It turns out that most people in this country actually do want immigration to end, for us to have control over our legislation and laws and to have work. It also conveniently has been laid bare for all to see that what the average barrister living in Richmond wants is not representative of what the average care home worker in Margate wants. As we live in a democracy the dial is being turned away from disgusting over the top liberalism of 1992-2016 and towards a more nuanced, balanced country.

no

I've completely given up at this point

hahahahahaha, is there fuck

>Just wondering>>Anonymous (ID: fW8jSwGZ)
>08/21/17(Mon)15:10:23 No.138498588
Depends on the next five years after Brexit, however I am planning for the worse

I'm the same as you lads. I'm emigrating like a coward because I want a better life.

You're on your last bong, bongs!

>You're on your last bong, bongs!
Don't have more Vodka to drink?

History is cyclical. There will be a reaction eventually.

maybe but it'd take alot of changes that most people would actively fight against.

very much a shoot the messenger rather than solve the problem situation we're in currently.

why don't you all just colonize Newfoundland and turn it into the Britain you want to exist?

Come to America friend. Whites are always welcome.

I'm waiting until the day there's a reaction, I am hoping the Mudslimes start a civil war.

I can't even do that.
you make it sound easy

I already have a country to go to that I lived in before for a short time, but thank you anons.

fug.. does it really rain in bong land all the time?

no
don't come here

where you going senpai

Sure you can lad, why not? You'd probably have to be a vegetable to not find a country that you could find your place in. Agreed it's impossible to move to the US at the moment though.

Yeah, it's been raining for me all day.

You're not a Brit and why would I move to somewhere colder than this shithole?

I'm emigrating ASAP, this country is irredeemably fucked. Its sad but I can't help but just be angry. Selfish greedy cunts ruined it.

Not as much as Americans think but it does rain quite a lot.

My arse is there. We had a chance to elect a man who hates Israel, hates the EU and hates the migrant job stealing underclass and we fucked that up.

Non-brit here. Make your women pull that bbc out of their mouths. The amount of white women I see pushing around nigglets is staggering.

Not a brit bong, but I think you guys can turn it around. Britain has achieved more surprising things in the past.

lived in Manchester for a year
only saw Asians, niggers and mudslimes

Nippon lad, was honestly paradise compared to here and I already have a job lined up for me after I graduate. I lived here:

Imagine being able to walk around on a comfy stroll at 11pm and not being stabbed or given shit by anybody. I didn't see a single muslim while I were there, except for a gorillion niggers in Roppongi.

I see coal burners everyday. They are always alone. I always see women alone with their nigglets.

>don't worry about me, I have a place to go!
>it's japan!

sure thing mate

What are you, then?

Dunno if any of you got the chance to see Coronation St. tonight but they were shilling an interracial couple to fuck, even with the mulatto kid and everything.

Well, you were in Manchester. What did you expect. Come to rural Suffolk next time.

I'm just waiting for the Anglo chimp out. We don't do it often but when we do we behead kings, incinerate cities and invent concentration camps

same here desu

if you ever see a muslim, do the nips a favor and beat the shit out of him, it's the least you can do as a decent gaijin

financial tie downs, just getting through them then can start saving AGAIN.

Kek, don't make me laugh. I said I already lived there, didn't I, idiot? This is a thread about Britain anyway

Fucking yeah. I moved from Blackburn, to Manchester, then to Preston. It's pretty close to hell.

I always think "what did you expect?".

What will kick it off?

Yes lad.

We need a huge terrorist attack here or a large coordinated muslim one. Not 2 or 3 pakis running around with knives... I mean 15 pakis rampaging through a shopping centre.

Where I am is bubbling. South London in general is. Id like to see a few large black on white attacks here aswell. Anything to wake up the masses. The truth is there but is not slapping people hard enough - we are sleepwalking into oblivion and we need a big wake up call.

If guns were more easily accessible here then im sure it would only take a few years.

Pete Hitchens called the UK most doomed society he'd ever seen, and he lived in Moscow through 1991

Sounds nice but I'd probably be deported on the spot ahah. Felt crazy enough doing 110 in an 80 zone.

I lived in Osaka for 6 months and in terms of crime, it was paradise. I've never felt so safe. I would walk around at all hours and nobody ever bothered me in the slightest - not even a rude glance.

No, lad. I'd be lying if I told you otherwise. The only hope lies in men of strong character who are willing to fight and die to take it back, and I don't see it happening. Brits will go out with a whimper on on their knees at this rate.
I'm a Britburger, and it makes me sad.

a white guy living long term in Japan though? You think you're always going to be happy there? I've only ever heard bad things from long-term expats in Japan

Holy fuck, it was Osaka for me too! That's pretty damn cool user. I was in Higashinari-ku, Imazato.

>London is a 3rd world shithole
Who would have thought

lol thanks for the words of wisdom ruskie, that made me real chipper

Newf here. I'm down for it. If we could get enough Brits over here maybe we could become independent again and separate from Canada. With our tiny population right now it just isn't feasible. It's a win win.

seeing mulattos in Norway made me want to commit acts of violence. In a way Euro's are a bit more fucked than us as Americans have a lot of culture protection in the middle and upper classes against mixing with negroes, even if most people don't admit it. Scandinavians don't seem to have any protection in that way, they're like dodo birds

Nothing. Your average man spends his entire life worrying about the mortgage and having a holiday to Spain once a year. It's over lads, racemixing propaganda is on the telly all the time, people are thrown in prison for speaking out against the islamisation of Britain and everything is based on making sure how best the government can extract every single penny out of us to give to arabs and all the other banana boat riders. It is over.

I used to live in the US where your gif is from OP. Broughton Street was always fun. There's a retro game store run by an awesome aspie where Pepe is standing. Cool stuff. Savannah was Heaven on Earth compared to here. Even with all the niggers. Hell, if you've got the balls to shoot them when you're on your property it IS Heaven on Earth. Good times man.

I moved back to the UK last year from Savannah last year for a job back home. Biggest mistake ever. Quit so fucking fast. British culture, business culture, media, people, and ESPECIALLY food are fucking revolting, even at the top of the pecking order. America changed me for the better. Can't wait to move back. England is absolute shit tier mate.

Britain's demographics are still totally recoverable

but someone needs to inspire a spirit of resistance

and get the government to stop jailing people for hate speech

A terrorist attack destroying a landmark would get things rolling. An attack on the Queen would even turn some of the establishment.

The japs are based, I've been thinking of going there myself. Good luck over there

A lot of us are willing to fight and die to take it back, just to not be the first one to do it alone. Also it's our families that would also suffer, like in North Korea.

>Imagine being able to walk around on a comfy stroll at 11pm and not being stabbed or given shit by anybody. I didn't see a single muslim while I were there, except for a gorillion niggers in Roppongi.

pretty much like in Poland, but except for niggers

Oh cool. I was by osakajokoen. Kind of a sleepy area but it was nice. When were you there? I was there in 2005. I remember ame-Mura was a fun area but I heard it's since been cleaned up.

there's only one thought that goes through my mind when i see race traitor bitches

srsly, it will only increase xenophobia in japan and you could easily blame it on the mudslime. do it for japan

The absolute STATE of Tooting

Fuck I'm going to Osaka too, wtf, I initially stayed In Sakai-Shi!

UK is already gone, as long the Royal Family does not call the people to Deus Vult, you are doomed

You will always be a stranger there. Move to where there are other Europeans

Please come back

At least you're almost out of this radioactive hellhole called yurope

>Not being a apart of the Tooting Popular Front

Nice! Osaka is so much fun. Have a good time. I usually say "and stay safe" after I say "have a good time," but when it comes to Japan you don't have to say that at all. No mud people !

There is always hope, just get some meme magic going.

Good luck, Brits.

Nice I drove past that station every day. Right around the corner from me actually! Yeah it's a sleepy area with so many old people, but I adored that charm. Old women walking their dogs in peace during sunset, children walking to and from home to school on their own, it was surreal to see with my own eyes. I was actually just there last year. I came back to this country blackpilled as fuck having dipped my feet into an actually-functioning and blissful society. The only part of the area which irked me a little were the tiny tiny streets, like I showed in my pic lol, they were a bitch to drive around.

The US is irredeemably fucked, there are no more protections as minority fucking shits are shoehorned into every area of the country with no exceptions.

I'm trying to mate. I just need to get some tax paperwork processed by the IRS to move my business over from here to the US and I'll be back over. Sadly, unless you've got a giant Jew law firm at your back the processing time takes months. It'll be worth it though. I can't wait. Going to plow 3 of my Stacey friends who miss me at once and go get some greasy ass Taco Bell when I'm done first night I'm back, then the firing range the next day. Still have all my guns being held on to by a friend.

Osaka is without a doubt my favourite place in Japan and in the whole world for that matter. I felt right at home after only my first week. You will fucking love it!

I never hated you France.

It's ok, life was still 1000x better than here. The moments I felt like a stranger were MASSIVELY overshadowed by how much I felt like a fucking king the rest of the time though

Fuck, I'm really sorry you had to see it.

Pole here, I am not sure but large cities are lost, I am considering moving to some smaller town because I just dont feel safe in London anymore.

i went to Osaka 2 years ago. stayed in the poor area with the tower and zoo, Nishinari I think. Creepy ass black guy saw my wallet and asked to borrow some money. Was also stalked by a homeless Japanese bum. Don't understand why you guys are so hyped about Osaka. Kyoto was far better

Blonde Norwegian girls with pure scandinavian genes going back centuries dating niggers and sandniggers. sigh. As I said earlier: there's only one thought going through my mind when I see race traitors

Nah

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/18/corbyn-calls-crackdown-van-hire-non-professionals/

Plenty of Poles around where I live and people respect them because they're not pakis and they actually work really hard. Still, low wages and all of that debate

wtf are you talking about?

Newfoundland Anglo ethnostate when?

I live in north London, went to town center today just to buy some food and it was full of young somalis and muslims wearing tracksuits, covering their faces with hoodies. I felt like everyone was looking at me wanting to stab me or something, maybe its just paranoia but better be safe than sorry

It is easy. Just come here and live. Find a dirty spic level job and work until you can find better work. I have offered other bongs my cabin in the woods to get their shit together. I would love to host y'all. You can send an email to undercuticus, you have to guess the domain name but you can live in his cabin.

He will teach you to shoot and make ammunition. Just guess his email address. Its jewmail.

Britain is done, just look at the simplistic autism of British posters for proof. In the US they love the constitution, they have that as a foundation for conservative political consciousness. In Britain we have no such thing, we don't dream of freedom, we don't dream at all, we just blame Romanians. It's all we can do, nobody has any real hope at all. Who cares that the NHS has major systemic issues? Who cares that our schools are being outperformed by countries with a fraction of our wealth? Who cares that our own elected government wants tighter controls on our lives than Brussels would ever have imagined? Romanians, it's absolutely the fault of Romanians. Now that it will be perhaps more difficult for Romanians to come here to work in jobs that were previoisly being done by Nigerians the problems of our nation will be fixed by MEME MAGIC. This is what people actually believe in Britain. We love the fantasy of our country more than the country itself and we will swallow anything that pleases our imagination. Goodbye Britain.

F

That's a pretty shitty experience I guess yeah, though nothing at all like what I had, gutted for you lad, my girlfriend at-the-time did mention she had some troubles with some homeless. I only ever really drove past Kyoto on the expressway. The only homeless I saw in Japan were in Shinjuku too.

Osaka was fucking sweet. Great area, Osakaban is fun to learn, "the kitchen of Japan", on the coast, gorgeous climate, great women, great history, it's location is prime with Nara, Kyoto and Kobe being only a train away from Umeda, just everything about it was great including the people. Never had so many conversations with awesome old people in my life.

Oh that's so cool that you got to drive. What did you drive? Was it difficult to get a license?
I was really blackpilled, too. I felt deep sadness when I moved home and thought the government was cheating us out of a shot at social cohesion and happiness.

No. Honestly, worst case scenario is we get lead by the blind. We adopt unilateral free trade, we see 5 years of prosperity and then we fall into a terrible depression.

Best case scenario the UK is a bit shitter than it was before and every other country next to us outgrows us.

Are there any places left in London
- where white people live
- which is not a long commute to the city centre
- which is affordable

Fucking hell lad. Why are you still here if you have somewhere else to go to? Jump the ship while you can. Also yeah you were definitely right to be cautious, can't be paranoia.

The "empathetic" type who would normally care about what's happening put the well being of the rapist over the raped child. Everyone else is drug taking 40+ sexual partner degenerate that thinks religion and racism is stupid.

Lads, why don't you just come up here to Scotland and vote for independence if you hate it down there so much?

I know, me and my gf loved it so much, even the 'dangerous' areas were so fucking safe compared to the UK, never felt worried no matter what the time was or where we were, no blacks, no tusken raiders, was so good.

It was our favourite of all the places other than Nara which is a strong second, its crazy how quickly you grow accustomed to the place and feel comfy. I can't wait to go back to Osaka and this time stay there for good. Gonna do some language school there too.

Ohh I know the area, Shin Sekai? We had no issues there but its supposedly a 'dangerous' area. Hated Kyoto in comparison to Osaka, not sure why, just didn't feel right.

Haha Stacey friends. The girls here must love your accent. I wish it worked the other way around, but British girls hate the American accent haha. That's cool that you have a business - bringing jobs should really give immigrants a fast pass, but that's a shame the system bigs you down. Good luck. You ever try the "Mexican pizza" at Taco Bell? Kek I love it

The only hope we can is that we reclaim the isles and rebuild atop the ruins one day.

But it's very easy to despair when absolutely no one speaks for us in modern society&politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSETwwfaVFE

Of course there's still hope for us you fucking eunuchs.
The brexit vote means that government is still legally accountable to the people.
The only way a person can lose their common law rights is if you vote them away - so if we had voted for the uk parliament to be superceded by the EU, then we would have voted away our common law rights and have tacitly approved the new communist EU legal model of the government being a supreme body that can do what it likes and ignore public opinion.
So after brexit, no government can make laws that the general public disagree with, or they;; b voted out
The last 40 years we have had our sovereignty removed by stealth thru our membership of the EU, so it has come to seem as though we are ruled by an unaccountable government.
But now it is THE LAW that our government are our REPRESENTATIVES, and we are all protected by common law rights that can NEVER be revoked by any government.
We were literally on the brink of destruction, and we saved ourselves.
We are in a better position now that we have ever been since we joined the EU.
Our laws now wont be made by fucking faggot europeans that literally hate us and want to fuck us over for being vastly historically superior, and have no concept of personal liberty.
Why in the everloving fuck would we be doomed now?
Little tip - if any government makes statute that infringes basic common law rights like freedom of speech and the freedom to criticise religion, THAT IS AN ILLEGAL LAW, and no decent lawyer would be able to fail to win the case.
It is literally all enshrined in case law for all time. So we'll have to go through a short period where they try and force all of the EU communist bollocks onto us but you know what?
Those new laws can be revoked at the stroke of a pen by the next government, or any after that for all eternity. Unelected cunts can no longer place dictates on us in perpetuity as they can in the EU. ANY following government can remove ANY previous statute.

never been to london, but this map from 2011 says a lot