I meawsure 1.72m height (that is, 6 foot 7.5 inches)

i meawsure 1.72m height (that is, 6 foot 7.5 inches)

am i a manlet?
what are the political and social implications of this?

um no, 1.72m is 5'7.

you are absolutely a manlet.

t. manlet larping as a being 6 foot+

AHAHAAHA holy shit you retard
1.72 is 5`4

>1.72m
>6 feet 7.5 inches
spotted the merican

you arent 6.75 you are 5.7

oh shit
is that average or manlet tier?

Shieeet i indirectly learned i'm a manlet too

nobody important cares about your height

i care

You are borderline Lanklet. You just made the cut congratulations.

Lower than average but not uncomfortably short. A lot depends on your frame and posture. I'm 172 too, it's not that bad.

>nobody important cares about your height

right. hot women do. employers looking for management material do. people looking for leaders do.

tall men, and tall women to a degree, will be promoted over a manlet who has more ability or experience simply because a tall person generally is considered more authoritative.

short bald intelligent men do not get elected to high office or become CEO, in general. If zuckerberg actually runs for president he better develop some awesome charisma because he's below average height and tends to sweat when he gets embarrassed.

>mfw I'm 6'0
Dodged a bullet

Manlet status

Who cares what women think? When has any thought coming from a woman been worth anything? Who cares about having decent physical qualities for being a leader or a manager? It's a nearly irrelevant aspect of life. If you want to be a CEO, build a fucking company.

>Who cares about having decent physical qualities for being a leader or a manager?

I don't know about finland, but in america it really helps to be tall. You have to be confident and articulate, but a tall man will get promoted/hired/elected over a short guy if the position is one of authority. Somehow europe has several short men in positions of power, but look at the Presidents of the USA since ever. Harry Truman might have been sorta short but he was before television was widespread.

It's pretty bad.

t.185, only.... :(

>It's not that bad

It's almost like this weird obsession with height is an american only thing. Really makes you think...

177 cm here, it sucks to have short people look up to you but tall people look down on you, average is a different kind of hell but it's ok at the end of the day

172 is a little bit short, not too extreme though. I am 193 cm and sometimes feel out of place because of how tall I am. Not even a lanklet either just a big guy.

>it's not that bad
he typed, wiping away his microscopic tears

I know it helps. But when it comes to height, people tend to equate "below average chances to succeed" with "imposibble to succeed". Being a manlet is more than just a height. It's an attitude.

It's not. Never received any shit because of it. If you feel short at 185, you're mentally ill. But then again we are on Sup Forums, so so am I.

Would I like to be taller? Of course. Who wouldn't? Does it bother me in my daily life? Perhaps once or twice in my whole life. It's insignificant.

the taller you are the faster you die
175cm here ^^

>Being a manlet is more than just a height. It's an attitude.

this is true. but I insist, no matter how smart or articulate or confident Robert Reich was, he never in a million years could be elected president in today's america. he was an important part of Bill Clinton's administration, he's 4' 11", and he's standing up in pic related.

I'm 2.00m tall (or 5 feet 7 inches).
Am I a manlet?

I see the point you're trying to make, but come on now. This fellow was the Secretary of Labor for Bill Clinton, served in Ford's & Carter's administrator and taught at Harvard, and your argument is that he could not have been the president? You know who else could not become the president? About 99,5% of country. Should anyone feel sad because they're not part of the 0,5%? It's unreasonable. If anything, his success only proves that height is not that big of a dealbreaker for your career.

Check your math.

I'm 183cm tall (4 3 feet 2 inches)
what's up manlets