Vladimir Putin wear clothes from Donald Trump. Russia & U.S.A., are they now friends?

Vladimir Putin wear clothes from Donald Trump. Russia & U.S.A., are they now friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-feminists-extremists-putin-crackdown-a7900906.html
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-feminists-extremists-putin-crackdown-a7900906.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is absolute evidence of Russian collusion...IMPEACH IMPEACH!

It was a gift from Trump when they met on the G20 summit. Trump knew that even if you are rich in Russia, you can't buy shit because they have nothing to sell.

Libs:
>Trump is too cozy with Russia
>Trump is going to start WWIII with Russia
Pick one and only one

this is pretty cool, actually.

Trump has ties with Russia

kek

finally! concrete evidence of collusion!

out the door you go drumpf.

That's CSI-level zoom.

Whoops! I bet you were expecting to receive quite a few upvotes for this post, weren't you? Perhaps even gold? Well, as I'm sure you've realized by now, you're no longer on r*ddit... :/

In the future, it would be advisable for you to make posts more in line with the culture of this site, as opposed to your next favourite website. Thanks!

shooped

sheet

its a photoshop you faggot

Its just a post man, no need to get so bent out of shape

enhance!

Putin is the master of 4D chess. It's like he's on a separate level than everyone else when it comes to psy ops.

Its just a post man, no need to get so bent out of shape

*psst guys, follow my lead, this will be a great circlejerk*

Vlad the Troll

nice

I knew the eclipse was a distraction
Reclaiming my time Impeach 45!

>no carlos.jpg
Ya blew it

Why has there been a sudden flood of raven lewds?

Good bless Putin, he is my idol, fucking awesome.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-feminists-extremists-putin-crackdown-a7900906.html

what a party poopin nigger

Into archive unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-feminists-extremists-putin-crackdown-a7900906.html

we all like shiny things user

CARLOS!

FAKE

CARLOS

Anyone has the original?

it is

Trump has TIES to Russia we get it......

>when they libtards were right all along

Fake and gay. Trump ties have a metal plate on the tail loop instead of an embroidered logo. Also they are not luxury ties, Putin would probably never even wear one as a joke.

looking good, Vlad

just wait until the media gets a hold of this

My signature collection ties have a small metal plate on the band on the back of tie. I don't see one here.

Why so butthurt faggot? He stole your (you)'s?

That is the worst shop I ever seen.

How do I give you gold?
Such wit.

clearly doctored.

resolution of colours on the tie give away the camera's limit, yet the text provided outdoes that by a good margin
it's shopped on.
I can tell by the pixels.

shouldn't it be the other way around?

Its over impeach dronald klumpf

No you idiot, how can trump be in collision with russia if he wants to start a war with russia!?

IMPEACH REEEEE