>the sun is so bright it's impossible to see the eclipse at all without them

Why Sup Forums? Just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

test post 1

>he doesn't own a pair of shade 14 or darker welding goggles

do you even trade, bro?

because to these people literally everything is a conspiracy. They live in a deluded alternate reality where everything and everything is out to get them all the time.

once they become old, they will realize they wasted their whole lives, worrying about shit that literally doesn't even exist.

it's a sad existence.

>to these people
yet here you are among us, faggot

>take anything made of glass
>take lighter to it for 10 minutes
>look at sun through soot-covered glass
>that's literally it

you guys are retarded

Im here to open some eyes, so we don't get a disaster like trump again.

>people actually thought a partial solar eclipse was going to be dark
>start calling these a meme conspiracy
>the partial eclipse hits
>It's almost as bright as the normal sun
>People are somehow surprised they shilled for these

>waste time making shit when I can spend $5 on amazon
wew lad

the only person whose eyes will be opened is you
the longer you stay here the more it's irreversible

Those glasses were going to blind you from the Snakemen who reveal their true form during the eclipse. Also something about the flat earth.

Last night there was a thread
>download this and make copies
I'm sure at least fifty people put malware or a key logger on their computer because someone made a thread.
You want to know why? Because this place is overrun with cattle. People that simply can't think for themselves.

>why do something myself when I can just buy it?
typical burger. Do you want to know how I know you are poor?

You are full of yourself.

Hahahahha your shilling is disastrous newfriend. Lurk before you post such bullshit again. A cow could shit on a blanc paper and it would be a more interesting read than what you just wrote

Why using stupid glasses when you have this in your workshop?

Nigger, Trump is the best thing to happen in politics in a long ass time. Both parties are eating themselves alive over him.

you fool. only the strongest photons can penetrate these filter glasses, and they are the most damaging to your eyes. you may not feel it because there are fewer photons, but the damage is permanent.

If Trump doesn't need them neither do you.

>lmao XD

wtf welding are you doing with a shade 14?

I've never had anything darker than 12.

bait/10

Honestly I was skeptical at first. (((They))) say it's bad for you, but I have become a superior being after staring into the eclipse. My eyesight is fixed, and I could feel myself getting stronger and smarter. I haven't felt this way since I took a triple does of brain force and super male vitality. Don't let (((them))) keep you from becoming a superior being

>shilling against
is this a thing now?

hahaha get rekt faggot

>spending money to look at rocks

>Eclipse
>bright

I don't think you quite understand the science.

Because welding masks are the patrician's choice of sun viewing equipment.

These fake protection glasses were invented by jews to steal shekels from dumb goys.

I just watched it without glasses, blow me fagit

If you didn't live in the belt where there was totality it was a waste of your fucking time and money. After my family twisted my nuts about not getting eclipse glasses, I made them a pinhole projector, and surprise fucking surprise, they were disappointed the eclipse was so partial in the northeast with a verbatim statement of "that's it?"

If you live in the totality area where having them just before and just after was worth it, then sure. Otherwise this was a non-event.

Sorry you missed the eclipse. But there's still time to enter the drink bleach challenge. How much bleach can you drink? Don't worry it's perfectly safe.

This, I had to buy a 4 shade to stack on my 10 shade because the welding supplier didn't even carry 14.

Ha, you've almost got me smart guy.

Wait.

You 'Muricans didn't just drive one of your 7 cars to see the total eclipse?

I drove to Northern France last time.
Spend the night in a tend on some random farm field.

or you can just fucking fucking make a viewer with a shoebox, foil, tape and a sheet of paper. Easy as shit.

Totality was not achieved in DC you assbang.

America is very large. It could be a multi day drive for someone in the north east to get to the eclipse. Considering in 2019 and 2024 the north east will be getting better eclipses it wouldn't really be worth it to take a day or two off from work and go on a road trip.

>impossible
I watched the eclipse just fine with nothing but a shoebox you faglord

test post 2

idk about you guys but my eyes hurt a lot from looking at the sun without those glasses

idk what to do now

your post is insinuating that using a lighter is "hard as shit"

Americans truly are retarded

You had 2 minutes to look at the sun without glasses like wtf?

Solar eclipse was a let down. The universe is lame.

You have to be in that black line to see a total eclipse, which lowers the light levels to sunset tier brightness.
It is there where people go blind from looking at it.

Any other area where you get just a percentage eclipse the sun will still mostly overpower. I'm in an 80% area and the lighting only got as dim as at least late evening.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU

Jokes aside acquaintance of mine burned retina looking at eclipse with naked eye. Lost acute vision for like 3 month. Funny thing he is driver so he drove all this time with like 5/20 vision with glaring spot in the middle.

I'm in NYC and no joke, people were literally paying $100 for these things. All the stores in Manhattan sold out and the online market exploded ~2 hrs before the eclipse. There was even a PSA from some group about counterfeit eclipse glasses.

:^) hmm really makes me think. i'm voting bernie next time! upvote

is having $10k in my bank account poor?

Insider information here... These "special" glasses actually do help people see the sun without damaging your vision. HOWEVER, what they aren't telling you is that these glasses allow certain solar particles to pass through and enter channels that connect to your Pineal gland (the Pineal gland is in between and level with your eyes) and basically deactivate/fry it.

Glancing at the sun does not do harm to it but because these people just stared at it continuously for hours, the Pineal gland absorbed way too much of these particles and now won't fully function for the rest of the users' lives.

People who now successfully fried their Pineal gland will no longer be connected to their natural being and will start to have a feeling of "being lost", which makes them easier to control in the long run.

All according to (((Their))) plan.

>the God Emperor is the only one innately able to resist the sun's rays
>you will never have the eyes of a God
>tfw just another reason why I am ever grateful he leads us

>not living near the center of the path of totality
>not having municipal museums and other public places handing them out for free

I bet you come from one of them liberal counties that didn't get any of this racist, sexist, homophobic eclipse.

i slept through it

>don't care enough to buy some glasses in advance
>care so much you're willing to pay $100

The Goyim deserve it.

test post 3 on my word commence order 66 eliminate all jews

Got mine @ 666 5th Ave, $50

I wore 2 pairs of sunglasses and had no problems whatsoever viewing the eclipse. These "sunglasses" are cheap paper Jewish tricks.

Explain how my cousin went blind because he was to stupid to use them?

...that is until you go to meet up with some like minded ppl in a quiet little park on a sunny saturday afternoon and are attacked by a crazy mob of niggers and degenerates; and when you try to escape a deadly lynch mob and peacefully surrender yourself to the police, you are charged with 2nd degree murder...

It's nothing to brag about, but I'd say nope. If you can live, pay bills, and save, you're doing alright

>how can we commercialize the solar eclipse

yes

Nigger, I just watched it this morning. The only time you could look directly at the sun without wavelength blockers was during totality and maybe five seconds before or after.

>looking directly at the sun
Hope you go blind you fucking retard.

>had no problems whatsoever
It can take up to 48 hours for the retina scars to develop.

I just folded a space blanket three times and put it on a wood frame. Had a giant viewing window

I don't know which side this comic is supposed to mock

Which is also the only time worth looking.

>falling for the welding jew
Just used a floppy disk folded in half. Worked fine.

you learn to live with your permanent eye damage. don't worry about it, judging by the threads here and on /sci/ you'll have lots of company.

at the mac university campus people just got in circles and shared them

smhtbh

Eclipse was fun. Wasn't close enough for it to get really dark but it was cool to thing that all of us were watching the same thing happen on a planetary scale. It brought us together, in a way perhaps nothing else can. Nothing bad happened. Why does it have to? I hope you goys had fun.

3 sunglasses taped together works the same.

what a fucking tard. but gotta admit...we all glanced at least once or twice without protection. he just happened to have a photog watching him.

>partial solar eclipse
Nigger what? You're fucking retarded. Fyi I didn't have meme shades and I enjoyed this TOTAL eclipse just fine. Pic related, from 2 hours ago

If you were born with superior oculars you wouldn't need to fall for the jewish trap and spend money on bits of paper.

Also, the eclipse is a globalist trick that forces you to pay attention on literally nothing (because holograms) so they can go ahead with their plans without anyone watching. Can't believe you people call yourselves cosmic thinkers and fall for fucking shadow puppets.

>had enough cloud cover to safely view without the birth control glasses
Fuck off OP, Sup Forums is always right

>insider information
>it says all that and more on the side of the glassrs

>tfw ywn have the balls to tell the jew sun with its ultraviolet faggotry to go fuck itself

>eclipse can't be seen with naked eye
>has to pay money for glasses that get next to no use and become immediately worthless.
Why? Where is the point in this?

lelno
If you did that you're about to get itchy eyes then dark spots in the centre of your retina that will never recover.

Why would you feel the need to look at it?

All these fucking niggers to cheap to buy 1 dollar glasses

>clouds

Kek, I bet you couldn't even see Mercury with the naked eye.

I just put on six pairs of sunglasses at once.

Who the fuck still has floppy discs laying around?

It got as dark as night and I could see the total eclipse for 2/3 if the time. Clouds didn't really hurt much. Actually made it easier to gaze at totality without much risk or strain risk

to see the aliens of course.

All I did was get my darkest sunglasses and tape 4 layers of dark film to them. No seeing damage here.

Kek. At first I thought sweet that's easy. Then 2 seconds later I realized I don't have a giant fucking computer corner and it's not 1990

>>the sun is so bright it's impossible to see the eclipse at all without them
isn't this a reason to buy them? What the fuck is the point of this thread moron?

I actually feel bad now.
Rest your eyes now. In a dark room, for hours.
I'm being fucking serious, I have some small permanent damage from just prolonged glare off a phone screen, partial eclipse a few years ago.
If you don't rest them it will be worse. You might get away with it if you do.

We had issues in Oregon with people distributing fake glasses.

That pic is pretty top notch.

anyone have the 5/5 screenshots from last night linking the eclipse through st louis to the sept 13 happening?

I have only ever used a 14 for TIG doing beer stills on food grade aluminum, but only because you're inside a giant reflective tube and can't see shit.

I just wore multiple sunglasses on top of eachother. Worked pretty well.

Was directly under the totality path, used common sense an waited for the total eclipse window to view via goggles.

Eyes are fine, view was awesome pic related.