I didn't believe it before but is he actually an idiot?

I didn't believe it before but is he actually an idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/899710347564781568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Trumps a literal god, he doesn't need faggot glasses

I stared directly into it 5 different times and I'm fine

Lol you think the sun can damage demigod eyes? Dumbass

Do you faggots really believe that you'll be straight up blinded if you glance at the eclipse?

They just want to sell you fucking retarded cattle some glasses, and it works like a fucking charm.

Nothing wrong with taking a quick peak

this
glancing or really even looking for a few seconds is fine, dumb fuck liberals making more fake news
>inb4 cnn claims he's retarded

Glasses are gay

>Trump stared at the sun and it fucking went KO
Literally the most alpha male on the world

Donald isnt a pussy he dont need glasses

People act like staring at the sun for a brief glimpse will render you blind. If you're going to gawk at the eclipse for a few minutes then yeah, protect your fucking eyes, but otherwise fucking deal with it.

Actually the glasses make it look really cool and you can actually see detail and look for more then than half a glance. If you weren't
totally autistic you can just ask someone to borrow theirs and see for yourself.

He's getting some sun. Good ol' vitamin d.

Exactly this he's a golden god

> Gawking at the eclipse like some fucking New World savage.

No thanks.

You faggots will sensationalize anything to save dying legacy media.

He can be wiping his mouth with his hands and your raged beta ass will try to shit on him for not using a napkin

Pathetic

no he's redpilled and knows looking at the sun won't hurt you
he's not buying into those jew glasses

There was no way he could put on 2 PAIRS of glasses so he said to hell with em.

so i listenrd to pol end npw iam fujing bluind

fyvk you

>don't look at the sun
>moon covers then sun
>y-you still shouldn't look

wth

Here we go boys. More shrieking leftists calling for Trump's sanity to be evaluated.

>he needs to look at the keyboard to type

solar war when?

Who the fuck doesn't know how to touch type? Blind and retarded.

>the sun needs glasses to look at him

I don't understand this meme, who hasn't looked at the sun for a few seconds at some point in their live?

Holy shit did he actually look at it? What a fucking idiot

Pretty sure there is about a 5 second window where you can go blind, when the moon completely covers the sun your eyes dilate, then when it moves on your eyes are fully dilated and suddenly you are looking at the full force of the sun before they can contract.

People being dumb asses about looking at the sun is due to facebook retards and MSM spreading that shit

>implying you never glanced even once

>taking the time to appreciate life
>Yeah what a loser.
Lol good luck with that severe lack of self awareness, user

lizard people

I did the same thing too today earlier desu. Pic related was my view

The going blind meme is from overprotective soccermoms educated by certain experts on how to safely raise their children. It's surprisingly popular though.

1) twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/899710347564781568

Here's the video of President Trump jokingly looking at sun without solar eclipse glasses (literally for 0.5 second) Someone yells: "Don't look!"

2) pic

And liberals are attacking Trump over this...

some keyboard warrior you are

>Thinking that appreciating life resides in participating in a hyped up consumerist media meme event with a bunch of other retards

Good luck with that meaningful life, faggot

He glanced for a millisecond and put on glasses. He was trolling you retard.

As you can see for the light, there is not eclipse going on in that moment.

BTW as a kid I looked directly to an eclipse, it wasnt complete but everything was pretty darky. I looked at it briefly and my eyes didnt suffer any damage.

Gazing at the sun with your naked eye is a good way to open your third eye.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Who the fuck cares?

He's human.

Looking at the sun or an eclipse for a quick swc isn't that big of a deal. Grow the fuck up.

zomg prezident drumpf did a thing har har har

Notice the blue glare? That's the shape of the eclipse. Noticed on my pic that I took too.

It isn't like it's that big of a deal to look at it

Hell, the eclipse only lasted a few seconds anyway. I didn't buy any glasses, went out for a nice walk during the 30 minutes of interesting lighting, glanced at it quick at it's height, and all was well.

and big fucking surprise, what happened?

Where we're going once the St. Louis gate opens, we won't need eyes to see, user.

t. Eclipse glasses salesman

>be god

>forget rules mortals have to live by

>almost got busted

checked

>being this autistic
i hope this is a larp

you dont go blind or damaged for staring into the sun once in a while.

fucking idiots.

this

REEEEEEEEE

TWO SCOOPS ALL OVER AGAIN

IMPEACH NOW

the Sun is made from Trump particles.

Pic related.

Just because you're not physically incapable of looking at the sun due to lots of painful visible light doesn't mean that UV radiation isn't flooding in and doing huge damage.

You don't need special overpriced paper glasses to look at the sun. Hell, sunglasses were only invented less than a hundred years ago. People have been looking at it with the naked eye for thousands of years with no problem. You just don't stare at it for like 30 seconds straight and you're fine.

yes goy buy these expensive "eclipse glasses"!

get a pair or two of sunglasses and some old film folded over

just kidding its already over!

>tfw Trump gets two scoops
>tfw Trump gets two terms
>tfw Trump gets two eclipses

Have you never ever looked up at the sun? You get a lime/yellow-colored flash in your vision and that goes away gradually in less than 2 minutes.

The aide be one of Kushner's hires.

>yfw impervious to retina damage

GLONALD GLUMPF GETS TWO ECLIPSES???

>falling for the ocular jew
GTFO pleb

Don't look? Pfffff

Cuck move

where'd you get the speech impeditment?

His vision is augmented

The Chad eclipse viewing

He just proved it doesn't do shit, unless you're telling me he is now blind?

>inb4 muh long-term damage

I did the same 10 years ago, eye sight is perfect.

Looking at the sun when it's bright is fine, the problem is looking at it when it's dark and eclipsed and then the flash of light after.

>I would strike the sun if it insulted me

The darkness tricks your pupils into dilating while the sun's rays are still just as powerful. You can look at it when the moon has reached fill eclipse, but otherwise it is harmful to your eyes. This was mainly for all the doped up hoodlums to not stare at the sun for an hour and then they would be eligible for more benefits as blind people. Not that they even listened.
It was in direct path and all the white redneck southern parents I were around were yelling at their kids to put them on and saying the funniest shit.

>that symbol
>the kid

Meme crossing over into reality

check
em

It isn't the uv that hurts your eyes it is the high energy blue. The UV us blocked by the lenses in your eyes.

>looking at the SE
>in DC
He's fine, it's not like he was looking at a total eclipse

Evil plot from the jew to sell glasses. Most are too opaque and you won't even see the eclipse, and only realize it minutes from the event, pushing you to buy more from an overpriced street vendor. Every eclipse in Europe, even partial ones, has been the same bullshit.

It's not more dangerous than looking straight at the sun, less even, and you should be okay as long as you're not staring at it for a full minute, yet those fucking retarded leftists look at sunsets for half an hour like it's so fucking unique. Squinting, which is the natural reaction that Trump has, is enough to filter most of it and make it certainly more than okay to look at it for a second. Actually I'd be more worried about looking at it continuously through (((glasses))) that have no QC and may not filter shit.

>jew conspiracy with no source or evidence

go home shill

I can never tell with these posts if its a memer taking it too far or an actual retard who thinks “dont look directly into the sun” is a jewish conspiracy.

Not really related to short exposure like the eclipse but all the UV your eyes absorb over your lifetime will eventually fuck with your vision. All the apollo astronauts have terrible vision now for example.

I'm aware this your first eclipse in a century, but I'm sorry to tell you there are others continents on this planet, some of which have seen quite a lot of eclipses those past few years. Not my fault you feel for the glasses scam.

Plus it's like you haven't read my post. Actually you haven't but I expected no less from shills.

I saw someone take out a binoculars to stare directly into the sun.

He's obviously just trolling the idiot media. He wasn't looking directly at the sun.

>stars at sun
>goes into hiding behind moon
A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Looking at an eclipse is no worse then looking at the sun any day of the week
We all do it. As long as he doesn't stare at it till the UV light sunburns his retina, nothing will happen.
You would have to force yourself to look for a long while to get damage that would not heal at all.

Even a glimpse can cause blindness, that's why a guy shouted at him.

>mfw Americans are forced to look at their feet when outside in fear of accidentally becoming blind by looking at the sun

Aesthetic as fuck, someone enhance this further, MEME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

it's fake news
this didn't happen; the media literally made up a story and is now presenting it as truth

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Still mad about those 2 scoops, buddy?

Hint: you can look at the sun for a few seconds and not rek your eyes. Are you this retarded?

Not gonna lie, former white man here, its funny to see Trump burn his re tuna, but in all seriousness we can't let Trump access the thermobaric keycards.

a glimpse can't, you restard. stop believing in jew's solar glasses propoganda

the problem is that the experts have to account for the most absolute retards in our population that will stare at the sun for 2 uninterrupted hours until they actually go blind. reality is you can glance up at the sun and be fine. i did a few times today when the eclipse was partially behind clouds and got a pretty good view. when i was younger they would tell us not to stare at the sun but now the media is acting like you cant even look up at the eclipse for 2 seconds or you'll go blind and there are retards that actually believe this.

I'm in total agreement. I mean, just 7 months into his presidency, he ordered an expensive total solar eclipse. for fucking what?

Bull

Shit

Imagine being so based that you can fry your retinas and not give a fuck

aesthetic