An Indian court has granted a woman permission to divorce her husband after he consistently refused to build a toilet...

An Indian court has granted a woman permission to divorce her husband after he consistently refused to build a toilet in their home, forcing her to relieve herself in the open.

Family court judge Rajendra Kumar Sharma in India’s western Rajasthan state ruled on 18 August that a toilet was a necessity in every home and defecating in the open was ‘disgraceful’ for society and ‘torture’ for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/indian-woman-given-permission-divorce-husband-fails-install/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In June a wife refused to return home to her husband in northern Uttar Pradesh state until he built a toilet in their home. It came a few months after another woman in the same province refused to marry until a loo was installed in her bridal home.

Over 60 per cent of India’s 1.25 billion people still defecate in the open, posing a significant risk of rape and sexual assualt to women, in addition to the exposure to infection.

>LOO

Indian prime minister Narendra Modi launched a nationwide crusade to build toilets after assuming office in May 2014, but little progress has been made.

And even where toilets have been built, studies show that the majority were not been used because they are not linked to a water supply, unconnected to proper sewage lines and are unbearably putrid.

>LITTLE PROGRESS

>UNBEARABLY PUTRID

According to a recent government survey, more Indians owned a mobile telephone than had access to a toilet.

Tens of millions of people relieving themselves in the open each morning, particularly along railway tracks, is a common sight across India and one highlighted by social and environmental activists.

Big if true

Daily Pajeet

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/indian-woman-given-permission-divorce-husband-fails-install/amp/

That seems perfectly reasonable. I do not see what this is worthy of a thread.

I swear you can't even make this shit up.
Heck, the freaking muzzies are more civilized than that.

PAJEET GO

>assault a woman while shitting in the street
Damn India.

POO

IN

That's it, marriage is fucked now in India for Indian men.

I dunno, if I were an Indian man I'd like a woman without shit and piss all over her genitals and upper thighs from squatting on a beach.

>Not carefully pissing and shitting so you aren't covered like a barbarian
Only a beta would put up with this. Fuck that princess complex mentality for toilets, I'm so done with feminism corrupting Indian women.

(((Toilets)))
> require sitting in non-ergonomic position
> porcelain is cold
> most tanks clip your back when you attempt to lean back
> consumes paper
> wastes water unnecessarily
> requires periodic cleaning and maintenece
> may spread infectious disease nased on hygine of previous users

Streetshiting:
> just poo
> can also become a social experience

POO in LOO Pajeet

LOO

So falls another ancient and proud culture

it lost of parts in India they still kill woman if they trie to get a divorce tho.

The whole story is a part of the misandric feminist agenda in the UN.

It has already fallen since the Brits came and tried to civilize them

This shit doesn't happen in South India, it only happens in the subhuman northern Hindi-speaking states.

Not in the North-west part too, as far as I know.

>posing a significant risk of rape and sexual assualt to women
Is the increased risk due to extra time spent outdoors or is taking a shit on the beach extra risky?