It has finally happened. The retarded left wing american politics have arrived in european corporations

It has finally happened. The retarded left wing american politics have arrived in european corporations.

I work for one of the major IT corporate monsters and I've used the following image as my avatar in the company systems for over a year now. Today I was asked to replace it by my manager since he received "word" from people having some vague, unexplainable "worries" about it.

Since I'm a good goy and love the shekels I will change it. My question is, what can I change it to so it's more suttle but still makes it clear to other anit-pc people that I'm not driking the kool-aid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfeHWYXVstk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool story

Change it to Wojak.

Just change it to a different pepe you idiot

I was actually considering this, since it always makes me laugh.

I gotta say, that might be tad too much Marek.

try this one, if someone tells you something tell them that they are racist

But pepe is the thing that's the issue here. My manager refused to explain exactly how pepe is problematic, and I really don't feel like going any deeper into it. I think he thinks it's silly too. The word probably came from US branch.

The simplest solutions are usually the best ones

How about go back to pooland?

Actually, that's brilliant.

Oh don't you worry, I will, once I get most of my RSUs.

go full swaz bro. now is the time to reveal your power level.

jebane burgerskie kuhwy

Oh fuck off, be happy there is actually some white influx in your mudslime country.

Picture of Hitler gassing the Jews.

Change it to Pilsudsky

No my dude, now is the time to accumulate capital(for another year or so), and then go home and open my own business.

Snek is correct here, I'm much nicer than 99% of mudslimes that could be coming here in my stead.

I like that, but I think Korwin might just be the only correct choice here.

a fee nothing more

Fuck Piłsudski, he was a civic nationalist.
Roman Dmowski is the man (btw, if you can understand some Polish, I can recommend you Dmowski's feuilleton about Ukraine from 1930, he predicted fucking EVERYTHING, that kikes will take over Ukraine if it becomes an independent state)
youtube.com/watch?v=PfeHWYXVstk

I unironically love you pooland. (Unless you're a ruskieboo, in which case fuck you).

just make the skin white instead of green

this isnt american politiks, you fucking cuck, this shit came from your side of the ocean because white euros couldnt keep their shit together

Your autistic aren't you?

forgot pic

btw, how often do you encounter Irish language?

Change it into another pepe.
If they fuck qith you ask them what is wrong about it or keep changing it into pepes

Yes.

Why don't you dismiss it on the basis that it's a ridiculous complaint? It's just a frog.

You're welcome.

Just fucking double down.

I bet you're also the guy with the very funny status messages on his internal messaging system.

Unprofessional plain and simple.

Go all in, but don't get fired. There is only one pic you know they will hate.

Op, go Full swing opposite, nothing subtle either, go Stalin tier for X time to see if ANY complaint follows, then put Pepe back up in a different form, then use your Full leftist Avatar as justification, lets say Pol Pot, and then ask how they can complain over a frog then blatantly ignore a man that starved millions to death.

>The retarded left wing american politics
The retarded left wing ANTI-american politics
>FIFY

i'd delet and don't use avatar

Just change it to Kermit the Frog. Are they going to write you up for that?

>Remove pepe
>Add your face
>Filter your face to get outline
>Remove your face's RB channels and keep G

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

or

What IT company potato bro? I work for a multinational with a few operations across Ireland and I haven't had any PC bullshit come my way.

I almost thought you where a Polish based of the OP pic and that would have surprised me but now that I know it's Ireland I'm not surprised at all that mega corps are trying to further shove their political agendas in more Western Euro states, use this to get everyone's heads jogging.

I work in IT, of course I'm autistic.

My manager is irish, i encounter it in pubs, shops, plenty.

I don't want to lose my shekels.

I was already reprimanded IN WRITTEN FORM for posting the following meme on an issue tracker and refusing to remove it..

I am polish senpai.

I'll give you a hint with a picture.

here's the exact opposite avatar. maybe shop it a green tint.

Korwin is nice, but there are other options out there that would be vry recognizeable to the Sup Forumstard but would certainly go over your boss's head unless he was a hardcore Sup Forumstard himself.

maybe a mugshot of Zyklon Ben?

have bogdanoff profile pic spurdö.

bogdanoff or spurdo*

trzymaj

Just use this.

maybe this one

>even admitting to a vague knowledge about Sup Forums memes at work
You deserve to get fired desu

>normies knowing that it's a Sup Forums thing or what Sup Forums even is...
they think it's from reddit and 'twitter trolls'.

I guess asking them for a detailed answer as for why it is hateful goes out of the window then.

Top 10 discontinued anime

Dope and woke AF

Oh my fucking god, that's adorable.

Put this up. Gaslight with Plausible Deniability.

If anyone bitches say you are with Her.

Space-Hussars in the future.

Haha wow.

Yeah i used to work for them in the USA. You're fucked mate. Mr. CEO is as cucked as they come

change it to medieval polish knights.

I love the part where "resolution" of the ticket states "suppressed marriage facts".

Bezos can suck my extremely average white cock.

I like that, I'll google some nice ones.

FIX THIS NOW WOJTEK

I don't work on evi, and I wouldn't want to.

>have you tried restarting your PC?

i like this,its subtle, but if anyone asks you its abstract art

Just change it to this.

Sev2 for triggered trannies and lesbians. I bet they had to fill out a CoE for this hahahaha

I got you toilet cleaner. Have a few so stay with me.

Denzel motherfucker

Will smith.

Dick washers

The subtle retard. They should keep you going for a while.

This would actually be a good solution. Anyone who would complain about a set of randomly colored lines would be looked upon as a total retard,

Change it to St George's Cross.

>gayest
more like coolest

what is wrong with Polish Pepe?

>Actually, that's brilliant.