HAPPENING. Trump sending troops to Afghanistan to destroy the CIAs Opium Operation

Trump is sending in troops with open ROEs. They warlords who supply the CIA with opium will all be killed or captured. Ties to the Clintons will be made public. Hilary indicted. The board is set. Trump has made his first move. It's starting.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/326212-gop-lawmakers-defend-trump-military-rules-of-engagement
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/08/20/statement-press-secretary
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2325416&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=W4K70btUqwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to believe

Joining the Marines just in time then.
Checkem

sauce on open ROE?

I wouldn't put past Trump to make it part of the war on the opioid epidemics but it is more likely to be related to pic related

Trump and Mattis won't follow the old ones that were designed to make US troops as ineffective as possible. They will give ground forces open ROEs once deployed and there is nothing anyone can do about that.
thehill.com/policy/defense/326212-gop-lawmakers-defend-trump-military-rules-of-engagement

>CNN
sounds legit
The warlords run Afghanistan. They always have and always will. In the 90s Al Qaeda banned them from growing opium, something they had done for the CIA since the Soviet/Afghan war. We then invaded and helped them destroy Al Qaeda. The Afghani Government is a joke, a house of cards.

WHERES DUR PROOFS?

Is this what he will be announcing about Afghanistan tonight? Otherwise it seems so small to have an address of the nation over shitty Afghanistan that no one is paying attention to anymore. If he says this shit however, ya its happening.

They're just trying to get us to be OK with another tusken sand raider melee.

>worldwide heroin production cut in half
>chinese fentanyl fills in the gap
>addicts the world over start falling over in droves from hot shots by incompetent dealers

as a former addict, I'm somewhat okay with this actually

druggies are a plague

Beequeen sends more bees to fuck up mead production

yeah... I'm sure it's ANOTHER instance of 4d chess, I can feel it, fellow peeds

reroll

>President Donald J. Trump will address our Nation’s troops and the American people tomorrow night at 9:00 p.m. (EDT) from Fort Myer in Arlington, VA, to provide an update on the path forward for America’s engagement in Afghanistan and South Asia.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/08/20/statement-press-secretary

I want to believe this is true. What's going on in South Asia that could be connected?

>Southeast Asia a Haven for Pedophiles

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2325416&page=1

Former CIA operatives have openly admitted to working with the cartels and creating crack so the nogs could afford it. They created the drug culture in the 60s under the guise of anti-war rhetoric. They first used LSD which they tested heavily in MkUltra. They first began trafficking heroin from Cambodia during the Vietnam War.

M I C
K E Y
M O U S E
WHO'S THE LEADER OF THE CULBHOUSE MADE FOR YOU AND ME
M I C
K E Y
M O U S E
MICKEY MOUSE(MICKEY MOUSE)
MICKEY MOUSE(MICKEY MOUSE)
FOREVER WE WILL HOLD OUR BANNER HIGH HIGH HIGH

South Asia's Golden Triangle is the last area where opium that is not under CIA control is being grown.

>What's going on in South Asia that could be connected?
dude the golden triangle it's all drug related

checked

Do you mean down the pipeline or today because if it aint today this isnt energizing news

So Obama

>funded Isis
>flooded white America with cheap heroin
> and tried to destroy the constitution

Best president evar!!!!

>tfw destroyed Zeta operations north of Chicago

Big guys can eat a bowl of dicks for pushing those fuckers up.

> CIAnigger

Goodbye CIA drug funds and black operations. Hello freedom!

You stole the 88 dimension hungry hungry hippos meme from Seventh Son.

Destroy RADICAL. ISLAMIC. TERRORISM

and ofcourse securing one of the largest vaults of Lithium and other rare resources for US - future.

CIA income also drops by destroying opium trade.

Or was it the Seventh Sun

best puppet ever

There's literally nothing wrong with using opiates. This will only make the cost go up.

Bush will be pissed off. US forces have been too pally with those smack-lords since Bush went in to secure the poppyfields "to stop the farmers working for the Taliban".

If this is true then it would do wonders for his war against the heroin market.
It won't be enough but it's a great strategy. We need to do the same to the cartels. They are also CIA niggers.

>to destroy the CIAs Opium Operation
Top fucking kek. How naive you are.

I pray to God that Trump can set things right.

This.
T_D always trying to spread their false hope.
Very sad

american "culture" is great entertainment
youtube.com/watch?v=W4K70btUqwU

its true nuflag