I was at charlottseville. I'm getting doxxed

I was at the charlottseville protests, defending free speech and historical monuments. Thats it.
Today people called my job saying that i'm a nazi and they have video and pictures of me at the rally and are threatening to post them to my jobs facebook page and yelp page. They also said they releasing my name and bunch of other names to local news outlets.

I need some advice friends. Call me whatever you want, but tell me what i should do.

>my facebook has been deactivated for almost 2 years
>i never had twitter
>no other social media to identify me
>deleted all social apps off my phone

I just don't understand how they got a picture of me and tied it to my name. The only place online that had my name and job title as well as my face was facebook and as i said that's been gone for 2 years. The only other thing i could think of was that someone saw the 3 snapchats i made talking about it and someone told the leftists i was there.

Advice will be nice. I know im a faggot and i know i fucked up buti honestly thought id be able to protest without hate and not get labeled a nazi, looks like i was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia601509.us.archive.org/23/items/Trouble_S1_E5/Trouble_S1_E5_360.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like one of your friends is antifa

Serves you right faggot

you're free now
free from working for the jews

Big if true

who cares about doxxing, the old ways are dying. People know the left is full of shit when they call people nazi's. The awakening has arrived.

this. someone you trust is a rat

>joining a white pride parade
>I did it for free speech
Sure you did you fucking cuckold faggot

shutup nazi scum

This. Someone ratted you out. Anyone in your circle come to mind?

Do whatever you can to try to explain to your employer that it was a "unite the right" rally, not just a nazi rally. the media is calling it a white nationalist rally because that sounds more sensational/entertaining, and because it goes along with their current shitlib narrative. basically explain you were there supporting free speech, are not hateful, and are being crucified for your beliefs. any reasonable boss should understand. but i dont know what kind of work you do. keep your head up bud.

ia601509.us.archive.org/23/items/Trouble_S1_E5/Trouble_S1_E5_360.mp4

Very true. I know people are going to call this bait or a troll or whatever but im lost right now. Im sitting in my apartment freaking out. I don't want news outlets coming to my door and broadcasting my name over the news. I'm not a nazi. I'm a conservative race realist, my girlfriend of 6 years is spanish for fucks sake. These leftists are fucking insane.

Start sucking cock and say you got fired for being liking cock.

there's a rat

>tfw unironic skinhead and have no social media or pics online.

>protest without hate

So when you saw the Nazi flags and the people chanting "the Jews will not replace us", what exactly did you think was happening? A group of history aficionados? Maybe you'll think twice next time instead of choosing to associate yourself with literal Nazis.

If true get ahead of it. Tell your boss. If they fire you over that they suck anyway. And one of your "friends" is an antifa faggot and is secrely plotting against you. You need new people, user.

Of course if you were causing shit you get whats coming.

And if they release your name to the media, for gods sake dont pussy out. Just keep repeating that you support the right to free speech and stand against communist influence in America. It will blow over. Dont suck the media's dick but dont be confrontational.

It's one of your friends. Guaranteed. Probably one that likes to post leftist shit on FB and you've probably gotten into an argument with before

lol.

I was there too, I just dressed and acted neutrally so I can move among the crowd without picking a side. It should been obvious to anyone there what was about to happen, clear set-up from the start and the alt-right guys just walked right into a trap. Antifa was the source of the trouble of course but still it seemed pretty apparent Spencer and co must be either strategically retarded or have zero situational awareness.

Simply deny having down anything wrong, and if someone bugs you about it at work, threaten them with a harassment complaint.

Explain to your boss you came there expecting to find a pro-free speech / libertarian rally and instead ended up in the middle of people screaming Heil Trump while wearing nazi imagery. Just make it out like you were duped and are now the victim of people mistaken on you.

The worst thing you can do is sperg out and reveal your inner Sup Forumstard on your boss.

Nigger you're posting on Sup Forums, I have a hard time believing you were only there to "defend free speech" while standing in a crowd of literal nazis.

This is what happens to shitlords like you.

>posting your name/face on the internet
>not wearing facial coverings at any protest, regardless of your political affiliation

Y'all are super dumb.

Maybe you shouldn't hang out with Nazis, traitor

Good luck filing for unemployment, we only give that to Americans

No. That is submission to the Left. Leftists are never punishable shed for associating with communists and neither should you be for being at a fucking rally with some extremists.

either you're friend with aids skrillex or you were dumb enough to use (((social medias))) and post all your private information for the world to see.

Either way, KYS nazi scum.

You shouldn't have all started with nazi chants and salutes then you tit, you couldn't have told them they were going to ruin trump by turning everyone from associating with them

also
>snapchat

This is a perfect example of why we need to conceal faces during protests.

Holy shit was this the official poster?

Right now, RIGHT NOW before you do anything, get your hands on anything by Vox Day. He lays out a plan on what to do whenever the SJWs come at you. Yes, his full book is available, but you don't have to buy that, he makes the plan available for FREE since we all will need it sooner or later. SJWs have escalated to antifa and communists, Mao's Red Guard and Hitler youth brown shirts all rolled into one, but the response plan is still the same.

>race realist
ur a nazi m8

But for real I apologise it's going down that way. You've done a great thing and in a less politically homogeneous setting no one would care if you did or didn't go. They will not replace us.

I had my face covered. The entire time.

Cringe. Be silent, subhuman. This is why these rallies will start accelerating.

did you have your phone on when you where there. sounds like some antifa used a wifi pineapple and sniffed your traffic.

Yeah well too bad there are still bills to pay, food to buy, and retirement to save up for dumb fuck NEET.

Gzood idea.

>whaaaaaaaaa all I did was march in a rally that was screaming about jews and nowwwww everybody thinks I'm a naziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Aw poor muffin.

Or they are controlled OP.

>race realist,

Yeah, you're gonna have to lie when the media contacts you. Don't tell them your views on race. Act like a normie who got caught up in a witch hunt. Don't apologize because antifa just double down when you show weakness, but hide your power level until this blows over.

If your employer says anything, tell them the truth. Yes you were there. What you do on your personal time is your business as long as you aren't breaking any laws. You being there didn't break any conduct rules set by your employer. You were not warned before hand not to attend or face consequences. Alt-left is trying to destroy more than just peoples lives. They are destroying business that let these people get away with this extortion. IF needed, remind your employer that they are bound by the equal protection policy & laws. You cannot be discriminated against for your political views. You can file a lawsuit if you get fired.

Then simply deny it. Allegations cannot hurt you, just say someone is spreading rumours. That's toxic for a work environment and they will shut it down.

Shouldn't you be making up more fake racist quotes or doing some further slandering right now? You guys really have the moral high ground, I tell ya.

>I'm not a nazi. I'm a conservative race realist

this doesn't sound any better

there is a price to pay for being a fuck-up

so I guess now if the Dems don't like something being protested all they have to do is hire a couple of actors to wave around Nazi flags and get the MSNBC to cover it?

This. You know what to do user.

>attending honeypot event organized by a leftwing jew
you done got kiked

This OP. Own it, don't apologize. It sucks that you are getting doxxed but it won't ruin your whole life or anything, especially with the left's labeling of everyone as a fascist and the world seemingly getting more right-friendly. In 2 or 3 years, at most, itll be like this never happened.

You can shout Communists till you're blue in the face, no one gives a shit. You just want to be a Nazi in real life with none of the consequences. Get fucked. You choose to associate with racists and murders? Surprise! People think less of you.

This is concerned shilling to get others worried.

>This is why these rallies will start accelerating.

Yeah, like Boston lol
Accelerating against the butthurt losers, yeah

>huu HUU much Nazis
Differentiate yourself from Antifa. When you fail, take off that flag.

Tell your bosses it was photo shopped or something. Take some pictures with some black people and show your boss. Even better is take a pic of you giving pizza to a homeless black dude, they might even give you a raise.

>shitpost here all day
>go to protest because you believe in preservation of monuments
>see literal nazis
>don't even notice literal nazis because desensitized from shitposting here all day.
Tfw

Nazi imagery doesnt phase me any more its not shocking. I could imagine any Sup Forumsack walking past literally fucking hitler in the street and they wouldnt batt an eyelid.

Tell them you were protesting the nazis.

In 5 years it wont matter. Just hang in there.

>my facebook has been deactivated for almost 2 years
>no other social media to identify me

groups attending UTR are full of antifa and informants
then there's the fact that this was organized over Discord servers
did you coordinate with anyone from the UTR groups? they might've gotten your name
did you take your own person vehicle? they got your license plate
even if you rode in with other people they could have been watching the earlier rally points and recording plates
then there's other vulnerabilities like using discord and have a similar name to other shit like steam
or you could have been not using a VPN and clicked on one of the bait links that harvest your IP

get an attorney, now
>if you can afford it, get a pr person, too
>at least go to your local press (newspaper, tv, radio) and tell your story so people know
>you can use that platform to expose things you saw antifa and their blm pets do, and what you saw the cops not do, at cville
fight for yourself

> my girlfriend of 6 years is spanish

That's the rat. Check my flag i know what i'm saying.

you attended a legitimately permitted protest, firing you would practically win you the lawsuit.

Hahahah looks like someone's feefees are rustled

Probably your snapchat then, some antifa has ratted you out.

Oh no, I'm not suffering shit lol, In live in Idaho. You're just a willing tool of the Left, and you should feel ashamed for it.

This is why our radicalism is necessary.

rip in peace.

are you right to work state? if so you're fucked if hr cares.
if your work handbook orientation papers state they cannot fire you over political beliefs you're good. sue 'em good Supreme Court has again decared "hate speech or expression" is protected.

typical leftists pussies hiding and acting tough.Find out who did it and beat them to death go cartel style on them and film it

fuck of shill

There was only one Nazi flag, not several.

>my girlfriend of 6 years is spanish for fucks sake.
Spain allied with the Nazis in ww2. Try again.

Someone found out your info at the protest, or someone you know didn't like you being their and gave antifa your info.

I really hate everything you stand for but I feel sick that people are being persecuted just for their opinions. This is truly the end of america

I hope you fucking get shot

WHEN LARPING GETS REAL

>going to a rally hosted by richard "controlled opposition" spencer in the first place
You fell for the honeypot

Hah, I literally mentioned it as an aside to small talk with my boss, but then I was there as a PK and complained how we didn't have enough militia to keep the peace and everything went further to shit after Yingling decided to pull us out when the dispersal order came.

If they fire me for it I have grounds to sue.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

I'm telling you the true user. I did drive up to work today and talk to my boss. He was very cool about it and knows i dont have a hateful bone in my body, hes an arab and i've driven his wife to the hospital before.

He told me if they post anything on the yelp or facebook page that i would text him and tell him im having medical problems and that i need time off. After a month or so i would be allowed to come back provided i cut my hair and dress differently.

I don't know what to make of any of this. Thanks for everyones advice. I seriously appreciate it.

Yup

Most obvious honeypot I've ever seen in my life

I can't believe so many of you idiots fell for it

The absolute state of this place.

Nah, I feel pretty comfortable calling people carrying around Nazi flags chanting about the Jews Nazi's. I also feel pretty comfortable thinking less of them for it. Protip OP: the KKK wear hoods to hide their identities, maybe look into it? Seems right up your alley.

this

Who at your workplace knew you were there? They most likely helped Alt-Left identify you.

their primary mistake was forming a line of battle in the street and letting AF start the fight outside of the protest grounds

please, i really hope one of you communists starts killing people so we can turn the nation against you

"I'm marching for freedom! The freedom of every man to think, say, and do whatever they believe!"

"Oh noes, my boss is going to fire me because he doesn't agree with my politics! I'll sue! I'll sue! He has no right!!!!"

>gets dox threats likely by an acquaintance since it's on Facebook
>doesn't sue his ass
You deserve it.

Don't worry

You didnu nuffin so you are okay

>snapchat
You fully deserved it, degenerate.
You weren't there to defend free speech, but to virtue signal. How come it's cancer if leftists do it, but if you do it we're expected to empathise?

inside job bud, one of your sc buddies snitched on you, if it smells like a back stabbing whore, then its obviously a back stabbing whore buddy

my advice is to act like youre not affected by the threats, theyre going to post any and everything on you either way, so own it and make that fake pos friend of yours feel stupid....then figure out who the fraud is and destroy them

This points to a "friend" ratting you out, or whoever organized you into the protest. Did you just randomly show up? Did you sign anything or take a bus with other people?

It is illegal to fire someone solely for their political views you fucking idiot. The difficulty is proving that the firing was for political views.

They was only one Nazi flag during the actual rally, and the lines about Jews was a separate event that didn't occur on the rally date. You're retarded.

protected class, terminated for enjoying your rights, and the kid isn't representing the company by being there out of uniform

Why the fuck did you willingly go to a Richard Spencer event?

is that weev?

>The absolute state of this place.

Blood in the water always brings out the sharks.
munch munch I thought racism would taste better