Kys Sup Forums

Aren't we all just losers? What's the ultimate point of this board and website if we're mostly angry, depressed and suicidal with brief moments of keks?

My life has since spiralled out of control since I came on here. Everyday I just think about ending it but am too much of a coward. I come on here when I'm depressed and like Stockholm syndrome I keep coming back even though I get more depressed because of this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3IG-oRpis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are canadian, you are supposed to be depressed

Everybody on here is depressed regardless of nationality or ethnicity. This place attracts depressed individuals that want to lash out but are too high IQ to chimp out.

This place in unironicall one of the most cancerous on the entire interwebs

Regards here like tompretend they are worth something but truth is noone cares
Within hours every thread is buried and forgot, nothing saved for the future.

I was redpilled before and this place has brought zero insight but for the nature of autism

Like the speed tho, pretty for shitposting

Braiden is that you?

Shitposting gets boring after a while though so what's the point?

>Lauren southern threads
>cuck threads
>threads about shit that is totally irrelevant to the refinement and improvement of men
>all day every day

If triple digits I'll kms today.

not today.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3IG-oRpis

Have a nice song to cheer up ( or end it all)

>This video is not available

Nice.

Just end it, it's obvious you compensate your self loathing and lack of purpose with radical politics. Just neck yourself, no one loves a Nazi.

You have to sort yourself out first. A man cannot demand more from his world if he cannot demand more from himself.

Some of us come here for sanity. Pic related.

First post best post

it's a mental roller coaster ride:
>oh shi...call da cops
>never mind. it's just a naked nigger high on PCP having intercourse with a coconut tree in rush hour traffic

>OMFG! A 12-MILE WIDE ASTEROID IS HURLING THROUGH SPACE ON A CRASH COURSE WITH POO-LAND! get in the shtf bunker and open 5 cans of Ravioli. NAOW!
>false alarm. it's just an eclipse

...but at the end of the day, you know what's important, what really matters to you, and not to take anything too seriously. it's comforting to know that 10's of millions of people are just as fucked or more fucked'r than you are. so, it all works out

Fuck off stefan.

>take comfort that others are in a similar position or worse

But isn't that pathetic? I mean do take comfort in that but recognize that's not how a normal human being should assess his life.

I used to care about Europe and Canada getting overrun by hordes of shitskins and chinks but now I don't give a fuck. Not a Nazi.

Same OP, my life day after day feel like it's just spiraling out of control and gaining speed before I hit the wall of suicide. Good luck man... whatever form the outcome takes...

Lead by example.

kek'd
try harder faggots
SAGE

what a pointless thread. i bet you speak french

seeing all this sad people here makes me happy.

>German

Well if you were a German you'd be sad too about the state of your country and quality of life that's soon to be ruined by the barbarian hordes.

Go back to /r9k/.

this thread is about Sup Forums...

when's the new tool album coming out?

Hell I'm considering going to Israel and join IDF.

Why Israel though? They're filled with Ethiopians, Arabs and zealous kikes.

I had to unsubscribe from your channel. You try to be funny at times, but it's actually very cringy. I couldn't stand your constant self-loath and self-pity. You radiate some kind of helplessness which makes one feel very uncomfortable.
Every dog or cat that show such behavior, would be put down immediately. So yeah, go ahead and kys.

This board is fighting for a world that no longer exists.

Truth is that with technology we should see enough prosperity to lift the entire world out of poverty and into a new epoch.

Your brain has tricked you into fighting for breeding territory just like any lowly beast.

Your goal should not be to keep what you have but rather to expand production capacity.

You don't destroy cults. You outgrow them.

megaFAGGOT

You are right, now leave with this. It is the only valuable thing I've gained from being on pol. I only check it once a week now for like 5 minutes to see if anyone posts anything about it.