Is he crazy ?

Is he crazy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R15LkyO8gq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sun has no power over him

Do we need this thread 50 fucking times?

>*thinking*
>I knew you would seal the deal Pleiadan
>You're a good man, really impressive, really good man to make lovely deals with
>God bless ya
>*photograph taken*

I looked directly at it a few times

It's not like the eclipse is the arc of the covenant you Euro faggot

Dude he did it for one second, after looking through the glasses for most of it but I guess fun isn't allowed ever.

He literally looked up for a second then came back with the glasses

Trump gazed into the cosmos today.

Its like hes deliberately trying to be a retard

alpha as fuck

reminds me of this gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=R15LkyO8gq8

Thank god he's not a basement dwelling weakling that get defeated by seeing the sun for few seconds.

Squinting at it briefly when you aren't in the total eclipse zone isn't going to hurt, you don't want to stare at the sun same as any other day but a glance in it's direction isn't going to blind you.

President Chad does whatever the fuck he wants

Trump is stronger than the sun

Yeah, showing the sun who's boss.

yes Trump v. the Sun is the ultimate battle

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

on the plus side im almost positive we'll get a chad eclipse meme out of it

IT WAS NOT TRUMP THAT NEEDED THE GLASSES...IT WAS THE SUN!

cant find the 5/5 screenshots from last night linking the eclipse through st louis to the sept 13 happening? anyone have pleeze

sounds like some terry davis shit

Riiiiiight...

The happening was always supposed to be the 23rd, not the 21st. /x/ invaded and convinced everyone that the eclipse would be the happening though.

I did the same god damn thing, and I'm okay. I wanted to see if I could see it with no filter. pro tip: you can't.

its not as dangerous as they say. theres a guy on the internet who used to stare into the sun for hours every day because he thought he would transform the rays into energy. he didnt go blind but he did get permanent spots in his vision after doing it for months.

When leftists read warnings in their favorite billionaire blog publications, they take it like stone tablets from God Almighty.

>OMG HE DID WHAT??

I looked at the eclipse directly for split seconds at a time without my glasses, and not at peak either. My eyes are doing fine.

I wore the glasses but when I took them off I didn't realize that my head was still facing the eclipse so I got bitch slapped in the retinas by UV magic for a millisecond before I dived away from it. Waiting on my super powers to manifest right now.

Did the President really look directly at the Sun without glasses?? IMPEAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

you know he will say that :)

>someone can photoshop a magnifying glass on his hand easily

Someone is going to do it.

>muh leftists

You don't even see how you've been converted into an actual shill.

I looked directly into the sun a few times too. It's not the end of the world if you only take a split-second glance. Once it's only a sliver, you indeed can see that without the special glasses.

I had the light-blocking glasses too, and those came in handy. Another guy at the beach had a fucking arc welder helmet, which also worked well.

Shame it only got to like ~90% eclipse where I was. Very nice sunny day though.

you don't try to be a retard. You just are

Or maybe he doesn't give a flying fuck for this overprotective society we have become. Bicycle helmets are for faggots and look that way.

Trump IS the sun. It's no different than staring in the mirror for him.

>Trump looks directly at the Sun without glasses
>Sun proceeds to go dark so as not to blind him
Is there anything this man can't do?

I did the same years ago, doesn't do shit.

Is he now blind? no, then fuck off.

It's ok. The moon protected the sun from Trumps gaze. It will be fine.

No? Looking at the Sun for a few monents does NOTHING.

Yes, Yes he is.

He's from the future, has augmented vision to protect from uv light

TWO CELESTIAL BODIES

Where were you when Trump was gifted divine power through the Sun's majestic light?

little known to the masses, every solar eclipse is carfeully commanded by the USA president.

>Meme flag, calls me a shill, tries to deny the labeling of the left, etc.

Yeah you're not fucking obvious.

he's so Chad the sun is blinded by him

>Trump is now known from this point on as Sun God Emperor

for fucks sake he looked for ONE SECOND watch the fucking video jesus.

So what?

To be fair, The Sun doesn't like him.

>The Virgin Eclipse Sighting
>The Chad Great American Eclipse Contemplation

kek
we need this drawing

>The virgin astronomer:
>>Watch the eclipse from his computer in a streaming service in his mom's basement.
>>Talks with another virgin nerds in a forum about calculations and another nerd shit.

>The Chad President
>>Watch the eclipse looking directly at the sun from his own tower with his hot wife.

He's just like us!
(he is. in some ways.)

>we live in a society where looking at the sun without some gay protection glasses is considered dangerous and crazy behaviour
let that sink in

covfefe is an inside joke
you wouldn't understand

My capture came out amazing!