Moldova remains pro-Russian, no unification with Romania in the near future

>Moldovan President Igor Dodon traveled to the breakaway, Moldovan region of Gagauzia on the 26th anniversary of the declaration of their independence. The pro-Russian region opposes reunification of Moldova with Romania and Dodon’s visit was notorious for that reason.
>“We have no other option than to stay together, and together we will fight back hard against those who want to destroy the Moldovan statehood,” said the Moldovan president.
>“The largely pro-Russian region, populated mainly by ethnic-Turkish Gagauz who speak Russian and have adopted Russian Orthodox Christianity, voted overwhelmingly for Dodon in the November 2016 presidential election,” wrote Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
>“I think everyone agrees that we have friends who are close to Gagauzia, and I believe to Moldova, as well…They are Russia and Turkey…I am confident we cannot survive without a strategic partnership with Russia.”

tsarizm.com/news/2017/08/20/igor-dodon-gagauzia-denounces-romaniamoldova-reunification/

I feel bad for them. Ukraine should give them a little piece of land so they have access to the sea.

Can't they set up a trade somehow? A piece of Moldovan land in exchange for a piece of Ukrainian land with sea access?

Nobody fucking cares

Did you just post political content with no memes? Did you just talk like an adult and actually provided significant data to represent your case?
How dare you!? Didn't you know that all quality content gets pruned and banned! Stop this immediately!

>largely pro-Russian region, populated mainly by ethnic-Turkish Gagauz who speak Russian and have adopted Russian Orthodox Christianity
lol

prepare for romanian butthurt flood

They are already the biggest crime hub in Europe. Whatever you want you can get there.

Their mob even tried to sell radioactive material to IS for a dirty bomb.

This is wrong, the Gaguz aren't Turkish and it's incendiary on calling them that. They're actually whiter than the average Romanian, they're turkic/Tatar =/= Turkish. They're genes are mostly Slavic, Mongolian, Dacian and Scythian.

>being named after fungus

Who gives a shit about what Dodon says. The president of Moldova has little say in how the country is run. He can go suck up to Russia all he wants, parliament will continue on a pro-EU course.

>crime hub

you can apply that same story on the balkan, including your country, and eastern europe.

EU will be dead in a decade or so anyway, they missed the train for free shit.
They should stick with Russia.

t. romanian gypsy nigger

If you think Russia will survive as nation longer than EU then you are naive.

Good. Once Putin does his holodomor in their Loldova shithole, they better not ask us for help.

I am 100% confident that Russia will survive as a nation longer than EU.

>EU nation
lol, slovakian education

>hides flag
>calls others gypsies
Where you from, faggot ?

t. gypsy nigger

A majority of Romanians don't want them.

>Tfw my name is Igor

>sirs we romanian aryans will save moldova from asian hordes
lel

Lol. UK already left, so EU already loosing.

Funny times will start when some nazi shit show happen in Russia. You, poor fucks gonna be BufferZone between Western Europe and crazy minded ruskies. Its gonna be super entertaining.

>le gypsy insult XD

>still hides flag

cute

We don't want commies and they've been told many times.

>posts russian rape baby as traditional romanian
lel

Maybe he can try withdrawing from the association agreement, it worked great for the last president that tried that.

t. schlomo goldberg

God given Romania is big!

But that is extra 3 million people. You will need that manpower if EU/NATO collapses and Eternal Bozgor attacks you.

I thought only Transdniestria was pro-Russian and Moldova wanted to join NATO.

So why hide flag, faggot?

Scared of because your country got blacked?

>Nazi flag claims Romanian is a qt white mother and child in traditionalist dress
>UN flag shows a mass of brown children in poverty wearing rags.
>Calls white woman a rape baby
Really makes you think.

>those fucking russians will feel the wrath of aryan romani

>zomg we aryan romanians hate russia so much we decided to throw garbage out of window in protest

>slovakia
At least is a real nation

>muh "all romanians are gypsies XD" insult
That all you've got? Bucharest is whiter than Paris. Your dumbass might be welcomed here, since your country is probably an Ahmed shithole

I love it when people in EE pretend it's medieval period and LARP about potential wars.
Not a single country in Eastern Europe, excluding maybe Poland, is capable of attacking it's neighbor. Out ''armies'' are a pathetic joke.

yes they will survive longer than EU.

Or he could ask Russia to invade to save him. Though they will have to fly them into Moldova this time around since i don't think Ukraine is much of a transit country for Russia anymore.

>romanian neonazi
>Two Romanian armies, the Third and the Fourth, were involved in the Battle of Stalingrad, helping to protect the northern and southern flanks respectively of the German 6th Army
>Soviet November offensive punched through both flanks and left the 6th Army encircled in Stalingrad
lolololoololololol

2 shekels were deposited to your account
t. g. soros

>UN flag
i just don't understand you, user.

>romanian capital

>winter
>Russia got supplies from the US
>Russoniggers constantly thew their soldiers like candies until they've pushed back
Lmao, your only tactic was "zerg rush",since US supplies and winter saved your ass. That dumbass Stalin killed his generals like rats, no wonder your numbers were your only advantage.

Since you're russian, how does it feel knwing that holocaust denial is illegal,and that far rgiht nationalistic parties in Russia are banned by Vladimir "Khazar" Putin?
20 million muslims and drawing of Mohamed are illegals, btw.

You are the niggers of the white race. Ruled by that kike Lenin, ruled by that manlet Stalin, now ruled by that kike manlet Putin.

Send those shekels to the Russian mothers whose sons are buried in unnamed graves in the donbass like pets.

>Pick the romanian version of Detroit which is full of gypsies.
>"Haha, that means all romanian cities are ugly and gypsy filled! .
Russonigger, please

t. romanian warrior

>detroit is capital of us
lololol gypsy traveling education

t.russian wigger

wow those ruskies are fucking ugly, luckily we romanians are aryan, ay mate?

Never said that Ferentari was the capital of Romania, nor that Detroit was America's, you russonigger.

Bucharest is more civilized than half of Russia.
Nice cherry picking the gypsy filled Ferentari and some gypsy villages.
I can do that too.

we actually have some aryan features, lmao

>romanian neonazi

>romania joins nazis
>got beaten to a pulp
>declared war on Germany on the night of 23 August 1944
lololol

>our king Carol the 2nd and his son Mihai were kike lovers and cowards that made a deal with the ruskies to save their ass and sold the country to Russia
>Somehow all Romanians are guilty for their kikery

Lenin and Stalin killed way more of you , than all the axis combined. Nowadays, you're still a shithole.

>you're still a shithole.
tell'em roma bro

That's not even in Romania, you dumb khazar dickhead.
Desperate times, eh Ivan?

Not even shopped.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

sorry roma bro, fixed!

>Implying EU will ever let in a shithole like Moldova join.

It's the poorest/2nd poorest country in Europe with little natural resources. They should stick with Russia.

Still, the most ethnic Romanians in Moldova really think they are a different people and don't want anything to do with Romania.

I want to marry a young gypsy girl.

Posting pics again from Ferentari, again? you've been posting pics from 1 romanian street which is notorious for its gypsy population.
That's like cherry picking pics from Detroit and saying that all of the US looks lie that.

Is your russian kind using such Jewish tactics like yourself?

USA would never allow a friendship between Moldova and Russia. The last thing they need is Russian nukes there. But you're right, Moldova's best bet is to threaten a friendship with Russia.

LIES!!!!
I can still see metal in this picture

Turkic people, unlike proto-Indo-European, Indo-European, and Uralic people are not really native to Europe, so I don't see why they should be granted any degree of autonomy within Europe if every Central Asian country aside from Russia refuses to grant any degree of autonomy to Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, or Tungusic populations within their borders, especially if they're groups like the Gagauz who only showed up in the 19th century.

I hope Moldova joins NATO and the EU, at the same time as Ukraine so these fuckers try to rebel without any strategic connection to Russia.

>All those parabolic antennas
I fucking hate gypsies so much.

Ukraine will never join NATO. They have disputed lands. If NATO gets involved in Crimea (de facto Russian territory), it would trigger WW3.

quads of fulfillment
travel to romania and bring 2 euros

I'm just here to watch all the Romaniabros come in and call everybody a Bozgor